De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

what measurements? This is Xpel and its laser pre cut already for the Bronco, its already been digitized.
I think you're referring to xpel ppf which is offered in precut pieces for the majority of the Bronco. To xpel stealth the entire vehicle would be a custom install.
Sponsored

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does anyone know how durable Xpel stealth is vs Line-X? I’m willing to pay for a durable paint solution for off-roading, plus it way easier to wash (no waxing!)

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My mind is perpetually blown by the amount of cash people happily drop on things like this. 🤷‍♂️
Same here,... They call it "street cred" I think. It's all to impress onlookers. If I had a nickel for every time someone made a comment about spending thousands on "It's going to look awesome", I could pay off a new Bronco. In my world it's function first. Then if it adds an optical improvement it is just a bonus. Just me tho. Everyone has their own money and priorities.
Adventure on my friends!!!!

Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Same here,... They call it "street cred" I think. It's all to impress onlookers. If I had a nickel for every time someone made a comment about spending thousands on "It's going to look awesome", I could pay off a new Bronco. In my world it's function first. Then if it adds an optical improvement it is just a bonus. Just me tho. Everyone has their own money and priorities.
Adventure on my friends!!!!
To some, an entire blanket of paint protection is absolutely functional. Scratches, swirl marks, rock chips, are all something I would love to avoid. How else can you get that protection? Sure, there's the cheaper clear options from less reputable brands, but then you got the added appearance aspect of the stealth which is another bonus in my opinion. It's definitely not for everyone!

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To some, an entire blanket of paint protection is absolutely functional. Scratches, swirl marks, rock chips, are all something I would love to avoid. How else can you get that protection? Sure, there's the cheaper clear options from less reputable brands, but then you got the added appearance aspect of the stealth which is another bonus in my opinion. It's definitely not for everyone!
At the rate of (Driving it off the lot depreciation) plus the $7k thrown in the hole,...yikes
I think I could wait a couple years, repaint it and still be ahead.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

At the rate of (Driving it off the lot depreciation) plus the $7k thrown in the hole,...yikes
I think I could wait a couple years, repaint it and still be ahead.
7k was someone's uneducated guess. More like $5500 max, depending on labor rates. Still expensive, but I thought I would point that out.

Dubsilk

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M240 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Carbonized Grey Badlands is going in for this treatment October 4. Can't wait to see it.
I would love to see pics. I plan to do this with my Carb gray Bronco as well. Until this post, I regretted not getting XPEL stealth on AMB. Now, I am relieved. It looks like you lose the blue.

I thought I saw somewhere that someone had gotten a quote for $3500. I have asked my local installer and am waiting for a quote.

Last edited:

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'd have to really, really love my vehicle to spend that much on a cosmetic upgrade.

And I really like the Bronco. Guess not really enough
It’s protective as well as cosmetic. But def expensive to do the whole vehicle. Most people do the front end and areas that get hit by debris, bugs, etc. you would want to use the gloss if you were doing a partial.

Sponsored

chobit

Badlands
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper SE, MIata ND2 GT, Bronco Badland SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My mind is perpetually blown by the amount of cash people happily drop on things like this. 🤷‍♂️
I was quoted $4800- for stealth and $1595- $4500 on the XPEL Ultimate here in Seattle, WA. Stealth is still too expensive for me, so I plan to go with the $1595- option.

Last edited:

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was quoted $4800- for stealth and $1595- on the regular here in Seattle, WA. Stealth is still too expensive for me, so I plan to go with the $1595- option.
Make sure that's apples to apples.

Stealth was only $500 more than the full-vehicle PPF wrap for me.

But traditionally folks only cover the front-facing areas and rockers with clear PPF. You have the do the whole vehicle with Stealth.

BrianP

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BadLands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Xpel Stealth PPF Wrapped Antimatter Blue Bronco by LUXE Automotive.

2021 Bronco Xpel Stealth Wrap on Antimatter Blue 8.jpg

2021 Bronco Xpel Stealth Wrap on Antimatter Blue 5.jpg

2021 Bronco Xpel Stealth Wrap on Antimatter Blue 7.jpg

2021 Bronco Xpel Stealth Wrap on Antimatter Blue 6.jpg

2021 Bronco Xpel Stealth Wrap on Antimatter Blue 3.jpg

2021 Bronco Xpel Stealth Wrap on Antimatter Blue 4.jpg

2021 Bronco Xpel Stealth Wrap on Antimatter Blue 2.jpg

2021 Bronco Xpel Stealth Wrap on Antimatter Blue 1.jpg

You found my BL, I just got it back last week. Its a pretty sweet wrap(smooth no texture to it), it still is blue and in full sun you can still see the flake under but at night goes pretty black. this picture shows the blue a little better.
Ford Bronco Xpel Stealth PPF wrapped Antimatter Blue Bronco Screen Shot 2021-08-16 at 4.15.29 PM
Sponsored