First Name
Triet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My White WT is getting wrapped as we speak in XPEL Stealth. It’s not finished yet, but here is a side shot with the fender and doors done. The hood and rear quarters still need to be done, but you can see the contrast in the pics. Excited to see the finished product.

AA6868BD-1C83-4E8E-8661-B7F9D3E688F5.jpeg

254C1279-C242-463E-80F8-77FB6844C5D9.jpeg
Why wasn’t the door handles removed on a white stealth job? That’s a lazy job on the installer
Sponsored

TimeOffSite

Badlands
First Name
Bill Bonnefil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Rest was finished today and it looks incredible. Next step is the ceramic coat on top. The pictures do not do it justice. I’m trying to decide if I’m going to pull the door handles and have them painted gloss black to match the mirrors and the retro Bronco badges. The Xpel stealth on the handles is likely to collect dirt at the seam. How do you think black handles would look?

2550F176-3B18-4376-9E36-2D185FABE08D.jpeg

BBB51A52-3FA3-4ADA-9EA3-CAF733AD846B.jpeg

D253050F-618C-4577-89FE-DD4508553039.jpeg

3E6DC783-7933-4728-9D57-AFD7307714B0.jpeg
Crap…I am one of those “can’t decide what color” people. I had let go of the white option, now I’m RIGHT BACK TO INDECISION…Thanks 😜

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks! I was a bit worried about going with the Satin finish but...I'm loving the look and knowing I have full paint protection for how much those MTs throw rocks is a worry saver.
Looks great. I saw matte as an option too. Did you compare satin finish vs matte? Wondering how big of a difference it is.

Bwaggs83

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great. I saw matte as an option too. Did you compare satin finish vs matte? Wondering how big of a difference it is.
I did not. I could be wrong but...if my memory serves me correctly BodyFence only offered clear and satin when I got it.

Sponsored

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I opted for a full wrap in Xpel Stealth satin / matte PPF (don't ask about what it cost - it was stupid (but I love it)).

Also did Photosync tint, and CP Gold ceramic treatment on the PPF/windows.

My wallet is a lot lighter. But I have a 1 of 1 Bronco at least for a few months.

Overall, I am a fan. Very little coloring difference, but there's less glare, and I think that helps the lines stand out. IMHO.

Plus, my bronco will be parked outdoors 24/7 so I ought to get my money's worth from the Xpel and ceramic.

3/4 view before:
Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Satin PPF wrapped my Carbonized Gray Badlands Bronco 1650587984575

Side view before:

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Satin PPF wrapped my Carbonized Gray Badlands Bronco 1650587984575

Side view after:

Side view after:

3/4 view after:

Some bonus pics - and yes, you can still see the sparkle. Pics don't do it justice.

A bonus pic with a Defender in the background:

Coming up on a year of you having this so far, I’m scheduled to get my CG done next Friday. Looks awesome, how is it holding up? Have you taken it on trails and is the self healing any good? Is it hard to clean?

LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Coming up on a year of you having this so far, I’m scheduled to get my CG done next Friday. Looks awesome, how is it holding up? Have you taken it on trails and is the self healing any good? Is it hard to clean?
I know this post was meant for another poster but ive had mine for about 6mths and I love it. No peeling and has protected against all but the hardest rocks. Only a pavement queen but 15k miles already so she's been driven a lot.
Makes cleaning up so much easier too.

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know this post was meant for another poster but ive had mine for about 6mths and I love it. No peeling and has protected against all but the hardest rocks. Only a pavement queen but 15k miles already so she's been driven a lot.
Makes cleaning up so much easier too.
I finally got it done, what products have you been using to take care of it and have you taken it through a car wash? The only car wash I would even think about using is a touchless but curious as to how you’ve been taking care of it

75BF91F9-C738-46E0-B31D-68C71BFA866C.jpeg

Sponsored

ried

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
STEK DYNOmatt on my Badlands Sasquatch in carbonized gray.

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Satin PPF wrapped my Carbonized Gray Badlands Bronco IMG_5060

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Satin PPF wrapped my Carbonized Gray Badlands Bronco IMG_5062

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Satin PPF wrapped my Carbonized Gray Badlands Bronco IMG_5063

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Satin PPF wrapped my Carbonized Gray Badlands Bronco IMG_5065

LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally got it done, what products have you been using to take care of it and have you taken it through a car wash? The only car wash I would even think about using is a touchless but curious as to how you’ve been taking care of it

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Satin PPF wrapped my Carbonized Gray Badlands Bronco IMG_5065
Ive been using my normal Adams shampoo and obsessed garage drying aid. I havent tried to ceramic coat it yet only out bc I want to make sure it wont mess up the wrap first. I read you have to use certain ones for wraps..

Scoobie

First Name
Sonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150 Platinum/2023 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I opted for a full wrap in Xpel Stealth satin / matte PPF (don't ask about what it cost - it was stupid (but I love it)).

Also did Photosync tint, and CP Gold ceramic treatment on the PPF/windows.

My wallet is a lot lighter. But I have a 1 of 1 Bronco at least for a few months.

Overall, I am a fan. Very little coloring difference, but there's less glare, and I think that helps the lines stand out. IMHO.

Plus, my bronco will be parked outdoors 24/7 so I ought to get my money's worth from the Xpel and ceramic.

3/4 view before:

Side view before:

Side view after:

Side view after:

3/4 view after:

Some bonus pics - and yes, you can still see the sparkle. Pics don't do it justice.

A bonus pic with a Defender in the background:

It's been about a year and a half now... how is it holding up and how hard has it been to keep it clean looking?