Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What did you do to your trim rings? I'm definitely digging it.
Not a thing (other than invisible ceramic treatment). Those are the stock (upgraded) wheels.
Sponsored

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You went gray to gray. Fantastic... I bet ur 401k be gaining like mad😂😂

Go_Galt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No MIC here but thanks and thanks OP because I’ve just spent the last 20 minutes starting at mine wondering how it would look. I might be in. stupid question, does it go over the stripe?
925EF13C-04B5-4F04-966A-94D23412AA12.jpeg
Xpel Stealth or not, this looks fuckin' sick. 🔥

My 2-door Badlands order is Oxford White, and I love how the grille + flares + gray retro stripe looks on white.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks great ,im saddened that it has to sleep outside

Kortwa

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Even though it's something I'd likely never do, I think Xpel Stealth looks ridiculously good on every single Bronco color I've seen posted with it.

I really want to see Oxford White with a MIC top wrapped in this.
I actually ordered Oxford White because of how white paint looks wrapped in Xpel Stealth. I'm sure that someone else will do it long before my Wildtrak comes in 2045.

Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could any explain the benefit of adding this to my vehicle? It seems like quite a lot of dough for just some peace of mind IF I hardcore off-road.

OP
OP

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could any explain the benefit of adding this to my vehicle? It seems like quite a lot of dough for just some peace of mind IF I hardcore off-road.
It prevents rock chips, corrosion, paint scratches (pin-striping) from bushes, door dings, etc.

All the more important for a vehicle parked outdoors 24/7 like mine.

GRIFFINCONWAY

Badlands
First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m planning this same exact wrap for mine next week. Looks so good! Thanks for sharing!

6B7F37F9-1406-4E46-9C74-D7E09C290223.jpeg

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m thinking of getting matte black or satin black. Would love to see pics if anyone else has gone this direction. Also would love to see door jams of wrapped Broncos or Jeep’s. I understand it will be another grand to get the jams done and am wondering if it is with worth it on a black truck to matte/satin.

Sponsored

JeepersCreepers

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Help me out so I can understand this wrap.

Does this wrap actually protect the vehicle from branches, rocks, etc? Or is it cosmetic? My Jeep is 100% rhino-lined and I can literally drive it through low-hanging thick branches and it won't show a scratch. Will this film do that, or will a sharp enough stick tear it up? It looks too dainty compared to rhino-liner, but I'm prepared to be informed that's not the case.

-JC

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see people buying into this whole PPF wrapping for protection. Would love to see some type of comparison on a vehicle in similar conditions with one that has been wrapped and one that doesn't. Have had around 25 vehicles in my life and the paint has always held up without any type of protection.

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
This looks awesome.

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see people buying into this whole PPF wrapping for protection. Would love to see some type of comparison on a vehicle in similar conditions with one that has been wrapped and one that doesn't. Have had around 25 vehicles in my life and the paint has always held up without any type of protection.
Extreme case scenario...

JeepersCreepers

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I strongly suspect these wraps are purely cosmetic and provide marginal-at-best protection from actual off-road conditions. They might take the hit for the occasional rock flying up from the road or other minor every day bumps and scuffs but in terms of wheeling I just can't see how it could work.

Rhino lining (or raptor lining, bedliner, etc.) is a permanent alteration which isn't for everyone. Personally I love the way it looks and I love the fact that it's almost impossible to scratch my rig. I would thing wraps tear and wear out and so over time the cost probably wouldn't be worth it unless it's just a pampered road machine.

Again, that's just my observations so far, I'm prepared for someone to tell me there's truly a heavy duty wrap out there designed for off-road use, other than rhino liner (which isn't a wrap.)
Sponsored