Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I saw "stealth", and so was expecting a stealth install for the sub. Super-surprised to see an aftermarket box taking up almost all the trunk. Just curious, why didn't you have a custom box manufactured, possibly in the sidewall above the rear wheel?
Sponsored

TXBronco72

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 / 4D ā€˜23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got my Bronco back from New Image Auto Detailing in the DFW area. If you are in the area, Kody is the best in the business, can't recommend his shop enough. Here is the list of mods/work done so far:
  • Full XPEL stealth on the exterior and roll bars, plus stealth on the color matched door inserts and gloss on the door sills
  • Ceramic coating, badge replacement and XR+ tint on all glass.
  • Beauty rings powder coated black
  • Roush exhaust installed, the Bronco was damaged in transport to the dealer and they ended up comping the exhaust for the trouble
  • JL Audio XD600/1v2 amp and HO112-W6v3 installed, the amp is mounted where the B&O sub was. It is wired to Aux 6 so I can cut off the amp power and take the box out in just a few seconds when I need cargo space. The installer mounted a JL bass control knob next to the USB ports in the console.
  • Agency 6 Shackle Block with a PACLOCK trailer hitch lock
  • Cravenspeed stubby antenna
  • OCDplug matte screen protector
Really happy with how everything turned out! Next weekend I plan to add some Raptor lights by following this video. Flipping AUX switches is just too much fun.

3FTIgt2.jpg

yMK08u5.jpg

IEe3vLO.jpg

jO0tgkU.jpg

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Looks damn nice. We XPELā€™d my wifeā€™s Caddy. My Bronco is CO so I donā€™t think XPEL would make it look better

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks damn nice. We XPELā€™d my wifeā€™s Caddy. My Bronco is CO so I donā€™t think XPEL would make it look better
Xpel clear no one will notice and it will protect your paint.

OP
OP
MisterOneTwo

MisterOneTwo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes AMG C43
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw "stealth", and so was expecting a stealth install for the sub. Super-surprised to see an aftermarket box taking up almost all the trunk. Just curious, why didn't you have a custom box manufactured, possibly in the sidewall above the rear wheel?
XPEL Stealth in the title is the name of the paint protection film product that I had installed. It turns your factory paint matte/satin, is easy to maintain and protects from rock chips and scratches.

I use a matte detailing spray with microfiber cloths to clean dust and minor pollen in between washes. Most detailing guidance online frowns on waterless washing, but it works great for me with no scratches/swirls. For weekly washes I use a Kranzle 1322TS mounted in my garage.

I didn't have a custom box manufactured because there is no replacement for air displacement. The high output JL box hits harder than any molded enclosure can, it's removable in seconds, and I love clear, precise, deep non-rattling bass. Still have plenty of room to carry chairs for the family to soccer games while going boom boom down the road.

I posted photos from other local folks who had subs installed in the body earlier in the thread. MTI acoustics in Texas has some great options for tailgate mounted sub enclosures and upgraded rear pods for those looking in that direction. Plus, the rig is just a Mall Wheel Drive for me.

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Shadow Black 2DR Badlands with JL Audio Sub Install mwd

Last edited:

Sponsored

RYD003

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY23 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Build looks great!! Love everything you did. Iā€™m 50 50 on doing stealth vs. clearā€¦ mine is a 2door Velocity Blue. Where did you get the script emblems?? Love that look vs the stock stickers on the side.

OP
OP
MisterOneTwo

MisterOneTwo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes AMG C43
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Build looks great!! Love everything you did. Iā€™m 50 50 on doing stealth vs. clearā€¦ mine is a 2door Velocity Blue. Where did you get the script emblems?? Love that look vs the stock stickers on the side.
I got them from Bronco Depot, but I am not sure if they are around anymore. I think they got some flack from Ford. I thought they might have opened again under a new brand name, but I can't find it.

RYD003

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY23 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got them from Bronco Depot, but I am not sure if they are around anymore. I think they got some flack from Ford. I thought they might have opened again under a new brand name, but I can't find it.
Thanksā€¦. Iā€™ll poke around. I like ARs emblems, but a bit pricy. Amazon has a few different ones. At least easy returns if i donā€™t like what i get.

Keep up the good work, love your bronco.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How is the XPEL holding up?