First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ding ding ding, we have a winner. These bronco scripts look super awkward and cheapen the bronco 6g. It's becoming a huge pet peeve of mine lol. The retro look comes with the entire exterior design of the bronco, not some cheap plastic lol.
I totally agree. Considering Ford designed us a gorgeous vehicle. You think they would have added the script if they thought it would be a better option. I actually like my Black Diamond badges. I agree that the plastic scripts look cheap. Like it was picked up at the auto parts and stuck on the sides
lol 😂

pr0xy

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' 2DR Wildtrak, 79' Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

dammit @MisterOneTwo i wish you wouldn't have posted those pics :)

i also have SB 2 door and couldn't justify spending the $$$ for full wrap (defender satin) so was planning on ceramic coating and tinting front windows to match rear.

however after looking at yours (which is fucking gorgeous btw) am going to rethink

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I totally agree. Considering Ford designed us a gorgeous vehicle. You think they would have added the script if they thought it would be a better option. I actually like my Black Diamond badges. I agree that the plastic scripts look cheap. Like it was picked up at the auto parts and stuck on the sides
lol 😂
It's just tacky. I wish the OEM badges were metal or rubber instead of just stickers, but it is what it is.

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got my Bronco back from New Image Auto Detailing in the DFW area. If you are in the area, Kody is the best in the business, can't recommend his shop enough. Here is the list of mods/work done so far:
  • Full XPEL stealth on the exterior and roll bars, plus stealth on the color matched door inserts and gloss on the door sills
  • Ceramic coating, badge replacement and XR+ tint on all glass.
  • Beauty rings powder coated black
  • Roush exhaust installed, the Bronco was damaged in transport to the dealer and they ended up comping the exhaust for the trouble
  • JL Audio XD600/1v2 amp and HO112-W6v3 installed, the amp is mounted where the B&O sub was. It is wired to Aux 6 so I can cut off the amp power and take the box out in just a few seconds when I need cargo space. The installer mounted a JL bass control knob next to the USB ports in the console.
  • Agency 6 Shackle Block with a PACLOCK trailer hitch lock
  • Cravenspeed stubby antenna
  • OCDplug matte screen protector
Really happy with how everything turned out! Next weekend I plan to add some Raptor lights by following this video. Flipping AUX switches is just too much fun.

3FTIgt2.jpg

yMK08u5.jpg

IEe3vLO.jpg

jO0tgkU.jpg

View attachment 277317

Xlk23te.jpg

yzhx53s.jpg

CRW6aos.jpg

YVfjm4v.jpg

O8pplI9.jpg
Congrats man. It looks great. Don't let any of the negativity bring down your high. This is absolutely fantastic.

How did you get the Ford logo to look so perfect? That can't be a stickerfab sticker. Can it?

How do you like the Roush exhaust?

Sponsored

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP
OP
MisterOneTwo

MisterOneTwo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes AMG C43
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got super excited when I saw 'stealth' and 'jl audio' in the title. I got even more excited when I read 'in place of the B&O' sub. Then I saw the pictures and saw a box filling 3/4 of the cargo area. What an absolute letdown. Can't tell if it's clickbait or my eyes seeing what they want to see lol
It's certainly not for everyone. I almost never need cargo space, and the AUX switch makes it easy to kill the amp and remove when needed. I'm a bass head and there is no replacement for displacement.

Stealth is the name of the XPEL PPF product the car is wrapped in. The amp went where the B&O sub was to conceal it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MisterOneTwo

MisterOneTwo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes AMG C43
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What did you do with the gray grille? Did you paint it and then wrap it?
This is the Badlands grille so it is carbonized gray stock. I asked the installer to look at wrapping it, but we decided not to.

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks great man, not sure why some have to hate on some of the choices you made on your Bronco, it's not theirs, so they should just move on. I think your build is clean. Hows the exhaust sound and where did you snag the rear Ford badge from? Enjoy that ride!

Sponsored
OP
OP
MisterOneTwo

MisterOneTwo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes AMG C43
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats man. It looks great. Don't let any of the negativity bring down your high. This is absolutely fantastic.

How did you get the Ford logo to look so perfect? That can't be a stickerfab sticker. Can it?

How do you like the Roush exhaust?
Thanks Scott, and all good, that's the beauty of modding communities, something for everyone. The scripts turned out to be one of my favorite parts.

I bought the OEM black bronco badge, but the Ford oval is an OEM Ford piece painted by Emblem City:

https://emblem-city.com/collections/2021-bronco-bronco-sport

I am happy with the Roush exhaust, it isn't too loud and I love the start up and idle notes. I mainly wanted it as part of the black-out of the vehicle. As I mentioned in the original post, the dealership ended up throwing it in for free due to some delivery troubles I had.

JustSendItDude

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very slick build! I'm located in North Richland Hills, and the shop is roughly 8 minutes from my house. So I reached out to them for a quote for my 4DR!

OP
OP
MisterOneTwo

MisterOneTwo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes AMG C43
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great man, not sure why some have to hate on some of the choices you made on your Bronco, it's not theirs, so they should just move on. I think your build is clean. Hows the exhaust sound and where did you snag the rear Ford badge from? Enjoy that ride!
Thanks Adam! I responded to the exhuast and badge question in the post above.
Sponsored