MisterOneTwo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes AMG C43
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very slick build! I'm located in North Richland Hills, and the shop is roughly 8 minutes from my house. So I reached out to them for a quote for my 4DR!
Awesome! Please tell Kody you saw the post, I would love it if it results in some business sent his way. Professional, on-time, communicative and an excellent installer! I am in no way affiliated, just a happy first time customer who likes to take photos. You can see more of his work here, including a post of a stealthed 4 door.

https://www.instagram.com/newimagedetail/?hl=en
Sponsored

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
MisterOneTwo

MisterOneTwo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes AMG C43
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very Nice. Would they not wrap it, or did you not want that? Sorry for the 20 questions.
Like the wheel flares, I think it is too bumpy, for lack of a better word, to feel comfortable wrapping it. I am sure some folks will try though, either with PPF or vinyl.

Sponsored

alfiefmc

Badlands
First Name
Alfie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands - 23 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like the wheel flares, I think it is too bumpy, for lack of a better word, to feel comfortable wrapping it. I am sure some folks will try though, either with PPF or vinyl.
Gotcha! THX!!

OP
OP
MisterOneTwo

MisterOneTwo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes AMG C43
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got super excited when I saw 'stealth' and 'jl audio' in the title. I got even more excited when I read 'in place of the B&O' sub. Then I saw the pictures and saw a box filling 3/4 of the cargo area. What an absolute letdown. Can't tell if it's clickbait or my eyes seeing what they want to see lol
It's certainly not for everyone. I almost never need cargo space, and the AUX switch makes it easy to kill the amp and remove when needed. I'm a bass head and there is no replacement for displacement.

Stealth is the name of the XPEL PPF product the car is wrapped in. The amp went where the B&O sub was to conceal it. A friend from our local Bronco group had a 10 inch TW1 installed actually where the sub was. I wanted a larger, deeper, sub so this was the best option for me.

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Shadow Black 2DR Badlands with JL Audio Sub Install 1646085519134

Doum

First Name
Doum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang+MDX
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Shame on Ford whit is base 6 speakers system,its anything but horrible 😣

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's certainly not for everyone. I almost never need cargo space, and the AUX switch makes it easy to kill the amp and remove when needed. I'm a bass head and there is no replacement for displacement.

Stealth is the name of the XPEL PPF product the car is wrapped in. The amp went where the B&O sub was to conceal it.
That’s true. I’m a huge bass head also. I’ve had a W7 in some form or another since 2007. But my bronco is my adventure rig. The bass in the B&O is my only gripe with audio. All I need is a shallow mount 13TW5 in a JL stealth box and I’d be golden

5.0Maverick

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 maverick.
Your Bronco Model
Base
Those jl amps are class

Sponsored

Jack D

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Jeep Liberty 6MT, 93 Explorer 2dr 5MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Holy Black Beauty Batman! If the Caped Crusaders needed an SUV, this would be it! Very nice.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stealth is the name of the XPEL PPF product the car is wrapped in. The amp went where the B&O sub was to conceal it. A friend from our local Bronco group had a 10 inch TW1 installed actually where the sub was. I wanted a larger, deeper, sub so this was the best option for me.

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Shadow Black 2DR Badlands with JL Audio Sub Install 1646085519134
Didn’t see the pic. That looks incredible! Do you know where they mounted the amp? This is exactly what I’m looking for

Last edited:

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's just tacky. I wish the OEM badges were metal or rubber instead of just stickers, but it is what it is.
Agree, the fridge magnet badges kinda suck. I will simply remove all badging for a clean look.
Sponsored