Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It'll never be dirty, straight up Mall Wheel Drive. I'm also an Ag, fellow Texan.
Follow me to da beach for some sand and touch 'o mud....
your's is fully protected lets go!
whoop!

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The cable runs under the floor mat and pops out right behind the sub, just a few inches. This enclosure has the terminals on the back which I liked. The cable has a two prong quick plug that just comes out like a power cable from the wall.

I don't have the sub fastened down right now, mainly because I like it being easily removable if needed. The back is all limo tint, which isn't a perfect deterrent, but you can barely see in and there is no branding on the top. I'm considering putting one of those metal fab'd top shelfs above it. This is really an around the town car for just me, apart from our family mobile. It won't be parked outside anywhere sketchy for long.

I did look at that marine sub and a couple of smaller discontinued JL enclosures that look nice. But for me, displacement is king. I bet that marine sub sounds great though. Another local buddy had JL vex pods installed in place of the rear 4's and he really likes them.
Thanks! That does clear some things up. I sold high end home audio and certainly understand the power of a large driver. Pi radius squared means a big difference in terms of hertz, and spl. My home sub is a Velodyne dd18+ and I love it.

Sponsored

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Stunning build. Really making me consider this look on a 4-door.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

How come no one is capable of leveling these atrocious things?

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Shadow Black 2DR Badlands with JL Audio Sub Install 1646136314001

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love love the look. If only you didn’t have those old school Bronco scripts on it. They just don’t look good to me. On any new Bronco. My 2 cents
I disagree. I think the Bronco script badges look much better than the cheap sticker stock badging.

Rbronco

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Beautiful rig! Would you mind sharing what you paid for the full body stealth wrap (or dm me)? I’m in Houston and was quoted $7300 for a 4 door and that sounds high to me.
This seems high to me as well. On other post I believe they said 5k-6k. I decided to wrap my own with PPF. I bought everything I needed to do it twice for around $1300. I have already wrap the front quarter panel of my truck for practice and I am really happy with the results.

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I disagree. I think the Bronco script badges look much better than the cheap sticker stock badging.
Not everyone has good taste. 😂

Sponsored

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not everyone has good taste. 😂
It's all subjective. I'm sure that there are plenty of people that don't like certain choices you've made on your Bronco such as the wheel/tire choice. Hate to break it to you but your good taste may be quite gross to someone else. :ROFLMAO:

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's all subjective. I'm sure that there are plenty of people that don't like certain choices you've made on your Bronco such as the wheel/tire choice. Hate to break it to you but your good taste may be quite gross to someone else. :ROFLMAO:
We all can’t be the same. However we both like 2 door carb gray. 😀

MyBHinds

First Edition
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@MisterOneTwo - Same setup with Amp and Sub. Have the enclosure to keep it secure in the summer time. Different location on bass knob. Agree on the need for deep bass. It hits hard.

JL HO112 W6v3.jpg

Bass knob location.jpg

OP
OP
MisterOneTwo

MisterOneTwo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes AMG C43
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How come no one is capable of leveling these atrocious things?

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Shadow Black 2DR Badlands with JL Audio Sub Install Bass knob location
It's level, just the angle of the photo, we used the included template, it's pretty fool proof.

OP
OP
MisterOneTwo

MisterOneTwo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes AMG C43
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Beautiful rig! Would you mind sharing what you paid for the full body stealth wrap (or dm me)? I’m in Houston and was quoted $7300 for a 4 door and that sounds high to me.
I paid $4,250 for the PPF wrap, and $700 for the tint from windshield to the back. Can obviously do the tint for cheaper, but I went with the XR+ because the stealth part of the quote was so much cheaper than the other quote I had from XPEL corporate. It was already spent money for me mentally.

Ceramic for the body, tips, flairs and wheels was included. I thought that was a very honest price, from a very reputable installer and was happy.
Sponsored