MisterOneTwo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes AMG C43
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got my Bronco back from New Image Auto Detailing in the DFW area. If you are in the area, Kody is the best in the business, can't recommend his shop enough. Here is the list of mods/work done so far:
  • Full XPEL stealth on the exterior and roll bars, plus stealth on the color matched door inserts and gloss on the door sills
  • Ceramic coating, badge replacement and XR+ tint on all glass.
  • Beauty rings powder coated black
  • Roush exhaust installed, the Bronco was damaged in transport to the dealer and they ended up comping the exhaust for the trouble
  • JL Audio XD600/1v2 amp and HO112-W6v3 installed, the amp is mounted where the B&O sub was. It is wired to Aux 6 so I can cut off the amp power and take the box out in just a few seconds when I need cargo space. The installer mounted a JL bass control knob next to the USB ports in the console.
  • Agency 6 Shackle Block with a PACLOCK trailer hitch lock
  • Cravenspeed stubby antenna
  • OCDplug matte screen protector
Really happy with how everything turned out! Next weekend I plan to add some Raptor lights by following this video. Flipping AUX switches is just too much fun.

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Shadow Black 2DR Badlands with JL Audio Sub Install 3FTIgt2

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Shadow Black 2DR Badlands with JL Audio Sub Install yMK08u5

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Shadow Black 2DR Badlands with JL Audio Sub Install IEe3vLO

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Shadow Black 2DR Badlands with JL Audio Sub Install jO0tgkU

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Shadow Black 2DR Badlands with JL Audio Sub Install Xlk23te

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Shadow Black 2DR Badlands with JL Audio Sub Install yzhx53s

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Shadow Black 2DR Badlands with JL Audio Sub Install CRW6aos

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Shadow Black 2DR Badlands with JL Audio Sub Install YVfjm4v

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Shadow Black 2DR Badlands with JL Audio Sub Install O8pplI9
Sponsored

Last edited:

mhblueyz

Badlands
First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT Rocky Ridge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Shadow Black 2DR Badlands with JL Audio Sub Install 1646075366577

alfiefmc

Badlands
First Name
Alfie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands - 23 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HArd to tell, did you wrap the top as well?
I just got my Bronco back from New Image Auto Detailing in the DFW area. If you are in the area, Kody is the best in the business, can't recommend his shop enough. Here is the list of mods/work done so far:
  • Full XPEL stealth on the exterior and roll bars, plus stealth on the color matched door inserts and gloss on the door sills
  • Ceramic coating, badge replacement and XR+ tint on all glass.
  • Beauty rings powder coated black
  • Roush exhaust installed, the Bronco was damaged in transport to the dealer and they ended up comping the exhaust for the trouble
  • JL Audio XD600/1v2 amp and HO112-W6v3 installed, the amp is mounted where the B&O sub was. It is wired to Aux 6 so I can cut off the amp power and take the box out in just a few seconds when I need cargo space. The installer mounted a JL bass control knob next to the USB ports in the console.
  • Agency 6 Shackle Block with a PACLOCK trailer hitch lock
  • Cravenspeed stubby antenna
  • OCDplug matte screen protector
Really happy with how everything turned out! Next weekend I plan to add some Raptor lights by following this video. Flipping AUX switches is just too much fun.

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Shadow Black 2DR Badlands with JL Audio Sub Install 1646075366577

Hard to tell, did you wrap the top as well?

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wrap looks sinister. (y)

Stereo makes no sense to me.

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I love love the look. If only you didn’t have those old school Bronco scripts on it. They just don’t look good to me. On any new Bronco. My 2 cents

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got super excited when I saw 'stealth' and 'jl audio' in the title. I got even more excited when I read 'in place of the B&O' sub. Then I saw the pictures and saw a box filling 3/4 of the cargo area. What an absolute letdown. Can't tell if it's clickbait or my eyes seeing what they want to see lol

1972and2022

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What did you do with the gray grille? Did you paint it and then wrap it?

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love love the look. If only you didn’t have those old school Bronco scripts on it. They just don’t look good to me. On any new Bronco. My 2 cents
ding ding ding, we have a winner. These bronco scripts look super awkward and cheapen the bronco 6g. It's becoming a huge pet peeve of mine lol. The retro look comes with the entire exterior design of the bronco, not some cheap plastic lol.

Gulley13

Wildtrak
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer, 1996 Ford Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I love it by why is the Sub not hidden??
Sponsored