Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still waiting for a Cyber Orange before I attempt to convince the wife to let me pull the trigger.
Ha mine would kill me spending that much. I'd have an easier time getting it done before delivery and convincing her it came that way.

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Mustang, 12 Mustang GT 5.0 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice. Saw this one in person when I dropped mine off with them to get the clear Xpel and windows done.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You think the owner would mind if I just gave it a tiny bit of molesting? Looks SOOOO good. Way better than the new green.
I agree, but I bet the green would look 1000x better with that wrap. I bet EVERY would look good.

Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tinted tail lights irritate me to no end. They usually look terrible and it makes it harder to see your brake lights.
I made it so parts of my vehicle don't work as well! Yay!

Just a little more spray paint....

Ford Bronco Xpel Stealth Wrapped Area 51 Wildtrak Bronco w/ Black Rhino Wheels, Magnaflow Exhaust, Smoked Tinted Tail Lights 1634932336326

Honestly, if they just do the housings, it's not too bad... but some people, ugh.

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know who Aldo Marcano is, but it made me think of this:

Freaking love that song and remember the first time I heard it!!!

Sponsored

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This Bronco Wildtrak belongs to Aldo Marcano.

Ford Bronco Xpel Stealth Wrapped Area 51 Wildtrak Bronco w/ Black Rhino Wheels, Magnaflow Exhaust, Smoked Tinted Tail Lights 1634932336326

In the minority, and of course do what you want with your vehicle and money. Variety is the spice of life and all, but... I think it looks terrible. Maybe it's better in person. In the photos, that wrap just makes it look plasticy. The wheels, especially with black rims look heavy and blobby and don't work well with the overall look. Exhaust systems on off roaders are obnoxious and serve no purpose but drawing attention.

Booker34

Badlands
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which Black Rhino rims are those?

Sweetooth710

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You think the owner would mind if I just gave it a tiny bit of molesting? Looks SOOOO good. Way better than the new green.
Why take an unessary jab at eruption green!? Racism is alive and well in bronco world…. Green lives matter!
:sick::alien:🤑🐸🦕🌳🐲🍏

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To each their own, but in my eyes it now resembles a plastic detergent bottle. It’s just another example of the geezer oozing out of me. I like shiny.
Sponsored