Sponsored

Xplan is not cancelled at Kearny Mesa Ford *NOT AVAILABLE TO NEW TRANSFERS ANYMORE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNVRBronco3

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep patriot
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don't think it would be wise for me to publicly tell you how to get it, but if you google that exact question I know that several links come up with easy options on how to get it!
I have acquired what I need, going to ask my dealer for the third time if they will honor x plan but I mainly wanted to ask if I really only have until the end of October to switch my reservation? I followed another thread that has the list of dealers honoring X plan with no ADM and there are plenty in between me and Kearney Mesa that are a bit closer to me but.... Besides dealers in NorCal I haven't seen much firm guarantee honoring the discount and this community seems to really be behind kearney mesa in SoCal and the fact that you reply often is about to solidify my decision. Let me know if I should act quick in switching my reservation should I only have the remainder of the month to make it happen. Also i hope this isnt a pain but i reserved a big bend as a "safe" budget pick. but I am going to go for the Black Diamond now. hope this is possible when the time comes without needing to cancel reservation and start a new one losing my original place in line.
Sponsored

Jhastin4567

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have acquired what I need, going to ask my dealer for the third time if they will honor x plan but I mainly wanted to ask if I really only have until the end of October to switch my reservation? I followed another thread that has the list of dealers honoring X plan with no ADM and there are plenty in between me and Kearney Mesa that are a bit closer to me but.... Besides dealers in NorCal I haven't seen much firm guarantee honoring the discount and this community seems to really be behind kearney mesa in SoCal and the fact that you reply often is about to solidify my decision. Let me know if I should act quick in switching my reservation should I only have the remainder of the month to make it happen. Also i hope this isnt a pain but i reserved a big bend as a "safe" budget pick. but I am going to go for the Black Diamond now. hope this is possible when the time comes without needing to cancel reservation and start a new one losing my original place in line.
They changed the deadline to change dealerships to Jan 31st so you are good there. Also you can change your model when you place your order. The only thing you canā€™t do is change it to a First Edition

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The change day was extended ā€˜till sometime in January, but I don't remember the date in Jan. so you donā€™t have to hurry.

Kearney Mesa (Eric) is also one Of the few dealers in the nation that is offering his existing and new reservation customers the value (discount) of the X Plan. If you donā€™t have it, itā€™s easy enough to get it.

i moved to KMF after talking to Eric, as have so many people from all over the state (and from out of state). You will see numerous positive comments about Eric throughout these posts, both from customers and even from some dealers.

Move on down to SD. Everything can be done online, except the delivery. You can get service, anywhere.

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi Eric,

I just wanted to see if you are able to price yet. Is there a real formula? If I send my build in would I be able to get a quote on the xplan price with all included options?

Thank you for all of your hard work and for working with us!
Hey! Unfortunately I cannot calculate exactly what Xplan will be yet. I will only be able to that once I know what the invoice price of the Broncos will be. Right now we only know the MSRPs. I should be able to see the invoice price of the Bronco once the order banks open in December. Prior to then I could only guess at what the Xplan price would be, and I'd rather not guess when we will have the real numbers in just another month or so.

Eric

Sponsored

KobeStyle

Outer Banks
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
370Z
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey! Unfortunately I cannot calculate exactly what Xplan will be yet. I will only be able to that once I know what the invoice price of the Broncos will be. Right now we only know the MSRPs. I should be able to see the invoice price of the Bronco once the order banks open in December. Prior to then I could only guess at what the Xplan price would be, and I'd rather not guess when we will have the real numbers in just another month or so.

Eric
that feeling when you're still waiting on B&P for another month...

Thanks, and looking forward to it!

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey everybody! I am going to post this in several threads just to make sure that everybody sees it.

I just received word from Ford that the December 1st Bronco event has been postponed. The event will now occur sometime in Q1, though we don't have a scheduled date yet. I apologize to everybody who has been looking forward to this event. I certainly was looking forward to it. :confused:

I understand seeing a Bronco before the order cutoff was a great relief to many, so I will certainly let everyone know if I discover another such showing in CA, even if it is at another dealership. If there was one positive note coming from this, I was told that the delay will enable people to actually drive in the Broncos instead of just look at them. So there's that, which is nice.

Please relay this message If you see anybody posting about the event on any other threads.

Feel free to hit this post with all the red angry faces that I'm sure it will cause. Sorry again, all.

Eric

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like I'm making a trip down south. Whats the easiest way to get from the airport to the dealership? If I rent a car from the airport can it be dropped off at the dealership? Thanks Eric for doing this for us. I will be in contact this week to transfer my reservation.
Get on 5 North from the airport take 8 east then take 805 North to Claremont Mesa Blvd turn right Kearney Mesa Ford 2 blocks up on the right ? about a 25 minute trip

Status
Not open for further replies.