Sponsored

Xplan is not cancelled at Kearny Mesa Ford *NOT AVAILABLE TO NEW TRANSFERS ANYMORE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viking_77

Raptor
First Name
Abel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor, 2022 Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Might be switching to you from the imperial valley. My dealer hasn’t even sent me an acknowledgment of my reservation.
is this valid for transfers to your dealer Mr.Bunch
Thank you
ABEL
Sponsored

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey All!

I think it's safe to say most of us are disappointed in the news today. I'm sure there are many dealers who are actually pleased with the news, but I'm not one of them. I have been promising Xplan pricing to everybody for months and Ford's latest announcement made me feel foolish. Well too bad Mike Levine, we at Kearny Mesa Ford are still going to stand by our commitments despite your policy change.

Anybody who orders their Bronco from us and has a valid Xplan PIN at time of delivery will still be honored with their due discount.

How? We will use similarly priced Fords that do have Xplan to figure out what the discount should have been. It's rough and dirty and won't be exact, but it's much better than nothing. We as a dealership won't be reimbursed by Ford for these discounts anymore, but that's no longer the point of this.

If you are interested in taking me up on this, please email me before you make the switch. I should note, this will ONLY apply to your individual special order and will not be offered on any other dealer stock Broncos. Non-expired Xplan PIN in your name is still required.

Respectfully,

Eric Bunch
Internet Director
Kearny Mesa Ford
858-560-5544 ext 1013
[email protected]
That's how customer service works. That's how you generate life long customers. That's how you get free marketing and word of mouth from happy customers who will drive more sales your way. Well played Eric and KM Ford. Guess I'll just have to spend the extra x-plan savings on more accessories from you guys!

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey All!

I think it's safe to say most of us are disappointed in the news today. I'm sure there are many dealers who are actually pleased with the news, but I'm not one of them. I have been promising Xplan pricing to everybody for months and Ford's latest announcement made me feel foolish. Well too bad Mike Levine, we at Kearny Mesa Ford are still going to stand by our commitments despite your policy change.

Anybody who orders their Bronco from us and has a valid Xplan PIN at time of delivery will still be honored with their due discount.

How? We will use similarly priced Fords that do have Xplan to figure out what the discount should have been. It's rough and dirty and won't be exact, but it's much better than nothing. We as a dealership won't be reimbursed by Ford for these discounts anymore, but that's no longer the point of this.

If you are interested in taking me up on this, please email me before you make the switch. I should note, this will ONLY apply to your individual special order and will not be offered on any other dealer stock Broncos. Non-expired Xplan PIN in your name is still required.

Respectfully,

Eric Bunch
Internet Director
Kearny Mesa Ford
858-560-5544 ext 1013
[email protected]
You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman. My dealer up here hasn’t been as communicative as you, I think I’ll be calling to make the switch tomorrow. It’s a bit of a drive from Sacramento but the honesty and transparency is worth it in my book!

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Eric if you play your cards right and reach out to the AZ group you might be able to pick up that group buy.

Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hell yes!!! Way to go!!!

RLIRL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Octane ZSR
Your Bronco Model
Base
It blows my mind that other dealers are not doing this exact same thing. How hard is it to offer a reasonable deal like this in exchange for true goodwill and satisfied customers? Is it really worth the spread/markup when you’re going to be hemorrhaging reservations to dealerships like this?

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey All!

Respectfully,

Eric Bunch
Internet Director
Kearny Mesa Ford
858-560-5544 ext 1013
[email protected]
Eric, this might just get me to drive south a bit and get you more business than you think. I'm looking at a F-250 Lariat Temor too. Let's talk about a two vehicle deal.

Sponsored

JiuJitsuJoe

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks @EricAtKearnyMesaFord! I'm glad I read your email before visiting the Bronco6G forum tonight or else I would have been shocked by the news. But you've been great with communication and when I visited the forum and read the post on " 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan" I didn't even flinch.
Your email really solidified that I made the right choice by changing my reservation to you and the Kearny Mesa Ford team. I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more reservations coming your way. Keep up the solid work!?

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow the news bummed me out but you just cheered me up Eric. I had already been thinking about switching to you guys and now you locked me in. Coming from Anaheim when the time comes! Thank you!

Will accessories still be at invoice price or just the vehicle? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.