Sponsored

Xplan is not cancelled at Kearny Mesa Ford *NOT AVAILABLE TO NEW TRANSFERS ANYMORE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm also from the Sacramento Area, but if I were to switch, will it put me at the back of your Dealer's Line? Meaning everyone reserved with you before me would be first?
Sponsored

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm also from the Sacramento Area, but if I were to switch, will it put me at the back of your Dealer's Line? Meaning everyone reserved with you before me would be first?
No you would keep your reservation number and with it your priority in line. There are some complex algorithms that will determine when everyone will get their Bronco that I can't pretend to understand, but the primary factory still and will always be your reservation number.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You know what the best part about this is? Buying at Kearny Mesa will make this a happy experience.

I’m blessed to afford it but it still hurts shelling out $50-60k for a vehicle. I still remember when I had less than $15 in my back account ?. However the great service and transparency eases this pain a lot because you know you’re getting a good deal and don’t feel like you’re being cheated.

Thank you Eric and your team at KM Ford! You guys make it easy to just enjoy the car and focus on making memories with it which is what it’s made for!

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As a personal note to everyone on this thread and site:

I've been in the car industry for 8 years and never have I had chance to work with such a cool group of people as you Bronco enthusiasts. Granted, some people on this forum are nutjobs and I've done well to stay away from them. But the rest of you, those that have called me, or emailed me, you are all top class and are the reason I'm working so hard on this project.

Thank you for the outpouring of positivity and appreciation!

Eric

Sponsored

Jhastin4567

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

KM ford won me over last month when looking for a good so-cal dealer. I’m just waiting for B&P to finalize my move. There are no other dealers in so-cal calling us or trying to win our business.
Exactly

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like this might be the best deal on the west coast then! I'll be giving you a call this week to officially switch my reservation. This is how you earn business despite Ford fumbling a sure TD on the goal line. FORD I HOPE YOU SEE THIS AND SEND THESE GUYS A F%&K#@G gift basket for saving customers that are going to think long and hard about getting back into a Jeep.

a_large_yetti

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 2018
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@EricAtKearnyMesaFord I just sent you an email to start the switch process.

I have had you on my "to do" list for the past month pending some logistical things but this just put me over the edge.
You are such an amazing breath of fresh air.
Thank you Sir.

-a_large_yetti

Tiburon

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As a personal note to everyone on this thread and site:

I've been in the car industry for 8 years and never have I had chance to work with such a cool group of people as you Bronco enthusiasts. Granted, some people on this forum are nutjobs and I've done well to stay away from them. But the rest of you, those that have called me, or emailed me, you are all top class and are the reason I'm working so hard on this project.

Thank you for the outpouring of positivity and appreciation!

Eric
Eric,

We truly appreciate your enthusiasm and dedication to make our Bronco buying experience a pleasurable and memorial occasion. I value a purchase from a trusted and reputable "partner" at the top of my weighted process (insert engineer joke here), so I wanted to thank you as well. You made my choice of dealers harder (good thing) - do I want to high speed romp in the desert on my way home to AZ or mosey around Yellowstone, Badlands, and other parks?......may depend on the time of delivery. I'll reach out once I spend some inordinately amount of time deciding (y).

Thank you for providing another purchasing option for us to consider!

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eric,

We truly appreciate your enthusiasm and dedication to make our Bronco buying experience a pleasurable and memorial occasion. I value a purchase from a trusted and reputable "partner" at the top of my weighted process (insert engineer joke here), so I wanted to thank you as well. You made my choice of dealers harder (good thing) - do I want to high speed romp in the desert on my way home to AZ or mosey around Yellowstone, Badlands, and other parks?......may depend on the time of delivery. I'll reach out once I spend some inordinately amount of time deciding (y).

Thank you for providing another purchasing option for us to consider!

How many engineers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

One - because we are efficient and have no sense of humor.

(sorry couldn't resist)

But, I like your thought process. In my "motorcycle life" I have always tried to form relationships with good dealers. It pays off for both parties in the long run. Bummer that San Diego is at the other end of the state for me, but I may jump anyway. There is indeed something to be said for flying into San Diego, picking up my new Bronco, and taking a few days to meander back north. Hmmmm I'm liking this idea....

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great question because Ford's announcement yesterday was that the First Edition won't qualify for any plan discounts. I'm still going to do it though. Xplan discount on special ordered First Editions is a go at Kearny Mesa.

Just in case people don't go through each page, @EricAtKearnyMesaFord confirmed they will be honoring xplan discount on FEs??

Give him a call, an email today if you want transparency and REGULAR updates on Bronco info. He has been great since I switched over from Galpin.??

66chill

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500, 2017 Raptor, 96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seriously considering switching our dealership for our Badlands reservation to you after this stand up move and we're in Reno, NV. Curious about taking delivery of the vehicle (we've bought from Northern California before and couldn't take delivery until we crossed state lines). Is that still the case?

Also, without Ford officially providing x-plan pricing guidance, how are you going to know how to price the different models, options, and dealer installed accessories?

Stand up move by you and your dealership. And for that, I think we all thank you.

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Seriously considering switching our dealership for our Badlands reservation to you after this stand up move and we're in Reno, NV. Curious about taking delivery of the vehicle (we've bought from Northern California before and couldn't take delivery until we crossed state lines). Is that still the case?

Also, without Ford officially providing x-plan pricing guidance, how are you going to know how to price the different models, options, and dealer installed accessories?

Stand up move by you and your dealership. And for that, I think we all thank you.
Hey! There are a few options for out of state purchases. You could pay CA taxes and registration so you can drive it back across state lines, but then you would need to deal with NV registration the following year. We also can do like you described where we don't charge any CA tax, but then the vehicle needs to be flatbedded to the intended state so you take delivery there. We also have a DMV service where we can register vehicles in all 50 states, but I do think there is a couple hundred fee for this. One way or another though we have solutions available.

All options and dealer installed accessories appear on the factory invoice. With that, we know the MSRP of each item and the invoice of each item. Xplan price is calculated as a percentage of that invoice amount (don't know the exact equation right now). But the short answer... math.

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually bought my Mustang from you guys a few years ago. To this day, it was the most honest and up front experience I have ever had from a dealership. If you say your going to honor Xplan, then I know it’s true.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you Eric! We all appreciate you and Kearny Mesa Ford offering X Plan pricing without receiving any reimbursement from Ford Motor Company. It's very commendable. I'm in the SF Bay Area and will consider transferring my reservation to Kearny Mesa Ford, If I cannot come to an agreement with my current Dealer? I'll email you in the coming days. Thanks again,
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.