Sponsored

Xplan is not cancelled at Kearny Mesa Ford *NOT AVAILABLE TO NEW TRANSFERS ANYMORE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
SoCal Reservation Holders,

Due to the overwhelming popularity shown to Kearny Mesa Ford since the Bronco launch, Ford has asked us to host a live Bronco event on December 1st! I don’t have many details to share yet but I do know this: We will have 2door Broncos, 4door Broncos, and Bronco Sports here on the ground for you to see! I do not believe anybody will be allowed to drive these units. I haven’t seen one in person yet so I’m extremely excited for this event! Plus this will be a cool opportunity to finally meet some of you. I will share more updates in the coming weeks as I get details on times, units, colors, etc.

Eric

This needs to be seen by more people!! ???????

RACERED-WT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Due to the overwhelming popularity shown to Kearny Mesa Ford since the Bronco launch, Ford has asked us to host a live Bronco event on December 1st! I don’t have many details to share yet but I do know this: We will have 2door Broncos, 4door Broncos, and Bronco Sports here on the ground for you to see! I do not believe anybody will be allowed to drive these units. I haven’t seen one in person yet so I’m extremely excited for this event! Plus this will be a cool opportunity to finally meet some of you. I will share more updates in the coming weeks as I get details on times, units, colors, etc.

Eric
Yes!

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Eric
Very cool stuff!!

DNVRBronco3

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep patriot
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How can I get Xplan? First time Ford buyer but have been with autonation for some years have purchased three cars and recommended other buyers down, my current reservation is autonation ford in valencia but I am truly intrigued by this offer and more than willing to drive down to SD to snag her. I have been aimlessly looking for anything as close to invoice price as possible. Willing to take a trip, my current dealer hasn't been as transparent with info and I got a feeling I will need to switch reservations.

Sponsored

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Eric
I'm there!

Driving down from Pismo in a heartbeat...

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How can I get Xplan?
I don't think it would be wise for me to publicly tell you how to get it, but if you google that exact question I know that several links come up with easy options on how to get it!

RACERED-WT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How can I get Xplan? First time Ford buyer but have been with autonation for some years have purchased three cars and recommended other buyers down, my current reservation is autonation ford in valencia but I am truly intrigued by this offer and more than willing to drive down to SD to snag her. I have been aimlessly looking for anything as close to invoice price as possible. Willing to take a trip, my current dealer hasn't been as transparent with info and I got a feeling I will need to switch reservations.
PMed you

Sponsored
OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey Eric! I’ll be switching my reservation over to you tomorrow. Want me to email you a headsup first?

Also can’t wait for the December event!

@EricAtKearnyMesaFord
FINALLY!!! Landing the whale BroncoBoy22 will be my crowning achievement so far! Yes please still send me the email for my records.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FINALLY!!! Landing the whale BroncoBoy22 will be my crowning achievement so far! Yes please still send me the email for my records.
BahHahh! I didn’t want to disappoint Chrispy! But I think he left the site so I’ll shoot him an email. Gracias! Email coming shortly

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you can join Mustang Club of America for $25 and you will be eligible after 2 months (I think). You can buy 100 shares of Ford stock (F) and you will be eligible after 6 months.

I moved to Eric too. He’s great to work with.

KobeStyle

Outer Banks
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
370Z
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi Eric,

I just wanted to see if you are able to price yet. Is there a real formula? If I send my build in would I be able to get a quote on the xplan price with all included options?

Thank you for all of your hard work and for working with us!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.