Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright, I’m pretty tired of the attitude in this forum lately in EVERY new post.

Ford is launching a complex, insanely customizable vehicle in the middle of a historic pandemic with massive inflation, supply chain and labor shortages. There are GONNA be delays. And it’s okay to be upset that your new vehicle is going to be later than you thought, especially when you’re spending 50k plus.
But holy cow there are so many Karen’s in here.

“Wahhh an unofficial leaked chart of paint colors RUINS MY ENTIRE LIFE FORD WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME”

Or complaining about plant shut downs that I’m sure Fords boardroom is giggling about “look at what we did to these fools, we took only $100 refundable deposits and then screwed them over so bad. We’re so cool!”

Seriously get a grip, no one could have foreseen the level of supply chain issues this had and there are so many moving pieces you should be thankful you got a bronco this year if at all.

If you’re complaining because you need a car now: you shouldn’t have reserved a first model year run of a complex vehicle in the middle of a pandemic. Drop your reservation and buy in a few years.

if you’re complaining because communication is poor-guess what, they don’t owe you ANY communication unless you’ve already forked over 50k to them for a vehicle you do not have. They probably don’t have much that would satisfy the lot of you anyway.

I work in logistics, the level of disruption to labor and the supply chain is insane. No body knows anything. No one has any clue when it’s gonna get better. But you know what I’m sure of? Ford knows how cool this vehicle is, and they want to sell a ton of them because that will make them nice fat bonuses. They are not on a mission to screw you over, stop acting like it. I’m not apologizing on their behalf, they’ve made plenty of missteps-but y’all are getting out of line.

I come here to get excited and plan my build and meetups and go back and forth on trims and paint etc, not to see Joe Shmoe crying about how he can’t get Velocity blue on his 2022 bronco and how he’s going to be homeless and destitute because of it.

patience and perspective go a long way. If you’re not happy with how launch has gone-I get you. Doesn’t give you the right to take it personal and garbage up the forum. If you’re really unhappy, LOOK ELSEWHERE. Ford owes you nothing, and will not magically do something to make you happy, so cut your losses and go.

End of soapbox. Have a pleasant weekend.
Sponsored

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great another post preaching to us on how to act...as he whines and complains about all the whining and complaining...
Yawn 🥱

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
TLDR. Complaining about complaining while complaining.

Ford Bronco Y’all need to get a grip 1628343559133

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great another post preaching to us on how to act...as he whines and complains about all the whining and complaining...
Yawn 🥱
Great minds my friend 😂 Same exact time, same exact sentiment.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Oh look someone else on this forum telling me how to feel

Sponsored

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alright, I’m pretty tired of the attitude in this forum lately in EVERY new post.

Ford is launching a complex, insanely customizable vehicle in the middle of a historic pandemic with massive inflation, supply chain and labor shortages. There are GONNA be delays. And it’s okay to be upset that your new vehicle is going to be later than you thought, especially when you’re spending 50k plus.

“Wahhh an unofficial leaked chart of paint colors RUINS MY ENTIRE LIFE FORD WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME”

Or complaining about plant shut downs that I’m sure Fords boardroom is giggling about “look at what we did to these fools, we took only $100 refundable deposits and then screwed them over so bad. We’re so cool!”

Seriously get a grip, no one could have foreseen the level of supply chain issues this had and there are so many moving pieces you should be thankful you got a bronco this year if at all.

If you’re complaining because you need a car now: you shouldn’t have reserved a first model year run of a complex vehicle in the middle of a pandemic. Drop your reservation and buy in a few years.

if you’re complaining because communication is poor-guess what, they don’t owe you ANY communication unless you’ve already forked over 50k to them for a vehicle you do not have. They probably don’t have much that would satisfy the lot of you anyway.

I work in logistics, the level of disruption to labor and the supply chain is insane. No body knows anything. No one has any clue when it’s gonna get better. But you know what I’m sure of? Ford knows how cool this vehicle is, and they want to sell a ton of them because that will make them nice fat bonuses. They are not on a mission to screw you over, stop acting like it. I’m not apologizing on their behalf, they’ve made plenty of missteps-but y’all are getting out of line.

I come here to get excited and plan my build and meetups and go back and forth on trims and paint etc, not to see Joe Shmoe crying about how he can’t get Velocity blue on his 2022 bronco and how he’s going to be homeless and destitute because of it.

patience and perspective go a long way. If you’re not happy with how launch has gone-I get you. Doesn’t give you the right to take it personal and garbage up the forum. If you’re really unhappy, LOOK ELSEWHERE. Ford owes you nothing, and will not magically do something to make you happy, so cut your losses and go.

When did you reserve your bronco?

Mike5681

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base

Best post I have seen in weeks, thank you!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I totally get it! I've made similar posts.

I'm usually team logic , I work in the mass production industry also, so I get the supply constraints, but I have my moments.

Like having my shit built on the 14th and just sit up there with no reason given or no ETA.
Check the email and various schedulers about 3 times a day looking for movement.

But in the end, posts like this are nothing more than people complaining .... about people complaining. LOL

I just wish I was out cruising my new Bronco.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.