William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco Y’all need to get a grip congratulations-youve-been-promoted-to-chief-executive-whiner

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TLDR. Complaining about complaining while complaining.

Ford Bronco Y’all need to get a grip congratulations-youve-been-promoted-to-chief-executive-whiner
You took the words outta my mouth.
Someone said it on another thread that the pissing and moaning about the pissing and moaning is worse than the original pissing and moaning.
Say that three times then spin around and your Bronco will appear. (Hey, I’ll bet you this is as effective as calling your dealer!). 😁

julmagab

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Alright, I’m pretty tired of the attitude in this forum lately in EVERY new post.

Ford is launching a complex, insanely customizable vehicle in the middle of a historic pandemic with massive inflation, supply chain and labor shortages. There are GONNA be delays. And it’s okay to be upset that your new vehicle is going to be later than you thought, especially when you’re spending 50k plus.
But holy cow there are so many Karen’s in here.

“Wahhh an unofficial leaked chart of paint colors RUINS MY ENTIRE LIFE FORD WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME”

Or complaining about plant shut downs that I’m sure Fords boardroom is giggling about “look at what we did to these fools, we took only $100 refundable deposits and then screwed them over so bad. We’re so cool!”

Seriously get a grip, no one could have foreseen the level of supply chain issues this had and there are so many moving pieces you should be thankful you got a bronco this year if at all.

If you’re complaining because you need a car now: you shouldn’t have reserved a first model year run of a complex vehicle in the middle of a pandemic. Drop your reservation and buy in a few years.

if you’re complaining because communication is poor-guess what, they don’t owe you ANY communication unless you’ve already forked over 50k to them for a vehicle you do not have. They probably don’t have much that would satisfy the lot of you anyway.

I work in logistics, the level of disruption to labor and the supply chain is insane. No body knows anything. No one has any clue when it’s gonna get better. But you know what I’m sure of? Ford knows how cool this vehicle is, and they want to sell a ton of them because that will make them nice fat bonuses. They are not on a mission to screw you over, stop acting like it. I’m not apologizing on their behalf, they’ve made plenty of missteps-but y’all are getting out of line.

I come here to get excited and plan my build and meetups and go back and forth on trims and paint etc, not to see Joe Shmoe crying about how he can’t get Velocity blue on his 2022 bronco and how he’s going to be homeless and destitute because of it.

patience and perspective go a long way. If you’re not happy with how launch has gone-I get you. Doesn’t give you the right to take it personal and garbage up the forum. If you’re really unhappy, LOOK ELSEWHERE. Ford owes you nothing, and will not magically do something to make you happy, so cut your losses and go.

End of soapbox. Have a pleasant weekend.
Agree with everything but the communication part. The right thing to do is tell your customer whats going on.

"We have quality concerns with your MIC top. It may take 60-90 days to get the issues resolved. Sorry for the delay"

OK, fine. Now I know. I'll check back in a month or two.

Signed,
A 6/30 Blender

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

[whining about whining]... Doesn’t give you the right to take it personal and garbage up the forum. If you’re really unhappy, LOOK ELSEWHERE.
Please take your own advice and delete this thread. All it's going to do is "garbage up the forum".
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.