Sponsored

Yea! Ford actually listened on the FE interiors! Now, how's about black in the BL??

mneblett

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2019 Mustang GT vert, 2019 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford just demonstrated that they will have black seats, so it's not like they've set a quantity purchase plan (i.e., x number of Navy Pier, y number of blue-stitched, etc.) with their seating supplier that can't be altered.

Ford! Please listen again and make black available for those of us that can't stand the hideous orange Badlands stitching!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP

mneblett

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2019 Mustang GT vert, 2019 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i like the badlands stitching
Great -- I don't, so I want least another option so I don't have to put up with what I view to be an eyesore.

For all I know, maybe 99% of BL buyers like orange -- but I've never purchased a vehicle (and I've bought a lot) where there wasn't *at least one* alternative interior color at each trim level.

The interior designers may have their views as to what is "best" for each trim level, but offering only a single choice is shockingly bad product planning IMO.

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates 🛼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m wondering if we opt to wait for the shadow black modular top instead of getting the MIC top, if it will push us to model year 2022?... even if we have a First Edition ??‍♀
— also is the shadow black modular top the same as the high gloss black modular top? So many uncertainties..

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ok. How about cloth seats on BL? ?

Waiting 4 Years

First Edition
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Recon Package
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m wondering if we opt to wait for the shadow black modular top instead of getting the MIC top, if it will push us to model year 2022?... even if we have a First Edition ??‍♀
— also is the shadow black modular top the same as the high gloss black modular top? So many uncertainties..
I'm wondering the same thing?

Brownie

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, 1981 Trans Am, 1972 Austin Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford just demonstrated that they will have black seats, so it's not like they've set a quantity purchase plan (i.e., x number of Navy Pier, y number of blue-stitched, etc.) with their seating supplier that can't be altered.

Ford! Please listen again and make black available for those of us that can't stand the hideous orange Badlands stitching!!!
You realize that you can make the orange stitching black with a $2 fabric pen right?

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Glad they listened to the complaints on the interior. Wish they would listen to the Manual/Mid/Cold Weather Group people. Must be nice having Ford listen to you guys.

Ford Bronco Yea!  Ford actually listened on the FE interiors!  Now, how's about black in the BL?? 1607128826053

Sponsored

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don’t really see the need for each trim to have its own interior. Offer cloth, mgv, and leather in a few colors each for all trims. Maybe limit leather to the upper trims. Accent colors should all be the same (neutral color) and then the trim pieces with different accent colors could be sold as an accessory.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I dunno, I think Ford was maybe trying to simplify the options on the first year to help move production along and then in following years make more options available. Obviously it’s not working out well in the eyes of the consumer. I love the BD package just as it is in and out but I seem to be a minority.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You people whining about something as small as stitching blow. my. mind. This could be changed with a Sharpie.

I can't say more without getting banned again.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I dunno, I think Ford was maybe trying to simplify the options on the first year to help move production along and then in following years make more options available. Obviously it’s not working out well in the eyes of the consumer. I love the BD package just as it is in and out but I seem to be a minority.
I agree, it’s a great setup, gives you just enough to go out wheeling comfortably and confidently, yet should be smooth enough for a DD. I just keep complaining about no Manual/Mid/CWG because it makes zero sense with them wanting to compete with Jeep. I’ll enjoy the hell out of my manual BD, just would enjoy it that much more with those little creature comforts.
Sponsored