Sponsored

Yea! Ford actually listened on the FE interiors! Now, how's about black in the BL??

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So much bitching about stitching! It’s going to be tough watching everyone walk by your brand new Bronco and scream in horror over the orange stitching. “OMFG THE STITCHING DOESN’T MATCH THE OUTSIDE OF THE CAR!!!!!”

1607153548682.gif
I'd be happy as a clam if they put that in Outer Banks.
Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Cruisers
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So much bitching about stitching! It’s going to be tough watching everyone walk by your brand new Bronco and scream in horror over the orange stitching. “OMFG THE STITCHING DOESN’T MATCH THE OUTSIDE OF THE CAR!!!!!”

1607153548682.gif
Except that we’re not talking just about matching the “Exterior”. A Race Red Badlands will have a Race Red interior door panel and orange accents.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Except that we’re not talking just about matching the “Exterior”. A Race Red Badlands will have a Race Red interior door panel and orange accents.
First world problems lol. The only person that will notice is you.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I empathize with you all mired by the stitching. But I also want to share that this isn't just some weird Ford thing. Take one look at any newish Subaru and they have the same stitching. My two friends have 2 different Subarus and the orange stitching imbues a sense of fun, youth, and adventure.

I get that it may not be your thing but the badlands is the trim for it as its the ultimate adventure vehicle

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First world problems lol. The only person that will notice is you.
These people are paying 50k for their vehicles. Its not unreasonable that they want more options in their vehicles. Just because you don't have a problem with the stitching doesn't mean others shouldn't. People have opinions. And honestly, more choices are better ??‍♂

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These people are paying 50k for their vehicles. Its not unreasonable that they want more options in their vehicles. Just because you don't have a problem with the stitching doesn't mean others shouldn't. People have opinions. And honestly, more choices are better ??‍♂
Well, this is America so I guess they can just buy something else if it’s that big of a deal? ??‍♂ It’s what Ford chose and tbh it’s the most obsessive complaint on this website. Not a single person outside of this website will notice or even see it. Once they get it and weep gently at the dealership they’ll forget they spent a year whining over some trivial stitching color. With that said, yes it’s an odd choice by Ford but it’s not as serious as people make it out to be.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, this is America so I guess they can just buy something else if it’s that big of a deal? ??‍♂ It’s what Ford chose and tbh it’s the most obsessive complaint on this website. Not a single person outside of this website will notice or even see it. Once they get it and weep gently at the dealership they’ll forget they spent a year whining over some trivial stitching color. With that said, yes it’s an odd choice by Ford but it’s not as serious as people make it out to be.
Agree. But only because your three dogs are adorable

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agree. But only because your three dogs are adorable
lol thanks. I’d prefer black too but i still think the stitching looks cool tbh.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Perhaps that video isn't official? That's what was said.
Maybe the guy works with Mike Levine. LOL
Just kidding, I promised no more Levine jokes after we recieved Black interior on the FE's. But I couldn't resist.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
lol thanks. I’d prefer black too but i still think the stitching looks cool tbh.
I feel the same. But for wildtrak. I went from not liking the wildtrak interior, to appreciating it, to actually anticipating it

If Ford announces a black wildtrak interior im going to again, have a tough decision. Black is great but may be boring knowing I could have a two tone oddity like tan and black. Kinda think the current interior gives it more character

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I saw the blue stitching on the Outer Banks in person and actually like it. It seems a little over the top in pics, but in person, it fades into the background. That said, if suddenly black was offered, I'd choose it.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw the orange stitching on the Overland Area 51 Bandlands in person and it’s not bad looking at all. Actually looks very nice and not even that noticeable. Gives it a little flare but not too much. I was personally happy and content with it.
Sponsored