Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yea that looks a lot cleaner. The connectors are the same, so it should work. How long are the wires?
Long enough to reach the fog pockets on each side, you'll have plenty of slack
Sponsored

Diode Dynamics

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
First sets of LEDs installed!

Aux Switch wiring made this really easy to install. Threaded 1 wiring harness through behind the headlights to reach the bumper fogs and 1 through the leaf screen to reach the A-pillars. @Middleton_Sasquatch Youtube videos were really great for guidance. Only struggle was getting the power wire crimped to the aux wiring in the small space by the hood hinge. Really wish @Ford Motor Company gave a couple extra inches of wire there.

broncoleds1.jpg

Also added Bartact grab handles for the front row. "Midnight" color matches Antimatter Blue pretty well. Another easy install - just two 8mm bolts per side.

grabhandle.jpg

I have this Bumper LED kit from ZROADZ that's ready to install, it's just so damn cold in Michigan now and my garage isn't heated, so probably gonna sit on it until the Spring. Same with my reflector tint.

1641924447719.png

In the meantime, just figuring out wiring since they didn't come with a plug-and-play harness like @Diode Dynamics and @4x4TruckLEDs.com provided. It came with a few splitters and then an switch harness. Probably gonna cut out the relay and switch part and re-connect the fuse and end points

IMG-4413.jpg

InkedIMG-4414_LI.jpg
Great job, Andrew! The modular front bumper with our Stage Series 6" LED light bars looks incredible!

John C.
Diode Dynamics