Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
There are moments where I love this forum. There are also moments I hate it. I'm hoping I can rally only the positivity here. I just want those who agree that the First Edition being given a non-exclusive interior (Navy Pier is available on Outer Banks) when it was promised to be exclusive, as well as Navy Pier not looking good/high-end/worth the extra money that First Edition Reservation-Holders are paying, to sign this and help us out.

I do not want to hear about "Exclusive editions don't normally get choices or options." I get it. We've heard you. I'm not going to argue with you. Simply ignore and move on if you do not want to support the cause. We don't need your nay-saying or negativity. We need support. A lot. And very quickly.

Because we're going to need more than our signatures. We're all going to need to share this thing like wild-fire. We only have until October 31st to be a massive voice in the change. After that date, dealers are locked.

I know, technically, we have until December, which is when ordering takes place, but once B&P is up, and our dealers are locked-in, our chances of change are going to drop to seemingly impossible.

I've written this from a place of understanding and not anger. It's my intent to be as reasonable as possible with the ask, presenting cause of outrage and effective resolution.

https://www.change.org/p/the-ford-m...the-options-for-your-most-dedicated-customers

Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Sport 3.jpg
I am a FE customer, I am disappointed in many things about the FE purchase now.

1. Exterior Color Options, there should have been more FE only choices and all options available.

2. Interior Color Options,there should have been more FE only signature pieces and all color options available.

3. They pulled back A and X plan pricing after promising to honor it.

4. Grey Molded hard top on a 70k truck. WIth very little to offer customer for such a poor selection.

5. 3500 to 7000 production number. Not so limited.

6. Less and less is special about buying a FE. Just my 2Cents. I have mine on order. When I go to the plant to visit and see them up close and do not like the value for money I may just wait to see what the warthog has to offer or maybe a v8 jeep?

I really am upset with Ford they are grabbing 10k back from me in value from all these moves. 4k Aplan, 2k molded grey top, 2k adding 3500 units, 1k ext color options and 2k interior debacle.
Sponsored