Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There are moments where I love this forum. There are also moments I hate it. I'm hoping I can rally only the positivity here. I just want those who agree that the First Edition being given a non-exclusive interior (Navy Pier is available on Outer Banks) when it was promised to be exclusive, as well as Navy Pier not looking good/high-end/worth the extra money that First Edition Reservation-Holders are paying, to sign this and help us out.

I do not want to hear about "Exclusive editions don't normally get choices or options." I get it. We've heard you. I'm not going to argue with you. Simply ignore and move on if you do not want to support the cause. We don't need your nay-saying or negativity. We need support. A lot. And very quickly.

Because we're going to need more than our signatures. We're all going to need to share this thing like wild-fire. We only have until October 31st to be a massive voice in the change. After that date, dealers are locked.

I know, technically, we have until December, which is when ordering takes place, but once B&P is up, and our dealers are locked-in, our chances of change are going to drop to seemingly impossible.

I've written this from a place of understanding and not anger. It's my intent to be as reasonable as possible with the ask, presenting cause of outrage and effective resolution.

https://www.change.org/p/the-ford-m...the-options-for-your-most-dedicated-customers

Ford Bronco (Yet Another) Petition: First Edition to Receive Options Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Sport 3
Sponsored

HyeBroncos

First Edition
First Name
Armen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If they want to continue down this road, I can envision a lot of FE holders drop and either get a different trim or wait for the Warthog. No exclusive interior, no longer very limited(3500->7000). I'm already leaning towards waiting for the Warthog

Sponsored
OP
OP
Boston182

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

And push production back another 6 months? Nah...
Yup, Ford agrees to new interior options for the FE's which makes them a late availability and next thing you know all the First Editions are now 2022 models.
We aren't asking for anything new or unique anymore. We merely want the options the lower trims have. So this would not add any production time. They'd just be making more of the seats/interiors of the other trims. ffs.

Last edited:

icavedin

Base
First Name
Ami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 4runner, '91 318iS, '07 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Since there aren't enough FE owners on this board to yield a sizable signature volume; I'd encourage you to make your petition sound a bit less pretentious (sorry) so non-FE owners could push your stance along.

highest spending =/= 'most dedicated'

there's a couple cents in case anybody needed my change

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel for you guys, dropping 60k on a vehicle should give you a lot of options exterior or interior. I don’t have a dog in this fight but wish you guys luck in getting what
You want..

OP
OP
Boston182

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Since there aren't enough FE owners on this board to yield a sizable signature volume; I'd encourage you to make your petition sound a bit less pretentious (sorry) so non-FE owners could push your stance along.

highest spending =/= 'most dedicated'

there's a couple cents in case anybody needed my change
No need to apologize. I see where you're coming from. Hell, I'd take signatures from anyone as long as we can get it seemingly closer to the 3.5k or 7k numbers.

I wrote it in a pretentious way so it seems like they're letting down their largest supporters, whether or not that's the case. And the fact they bended on making a new piece of machinery for others, which requires new distribution, testing, design, etc, I wanted to make it seem like we're not asking for much.

I dunno. It just seems so simple and easy on their end to just make more of other interiors from other trims and plop it in a First Edition.

Sponsored

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Are there any pics of the bronco with navy pier interior? I’ve seen it in the sport, but haven’t seen it on the bronco.

OP
OP
Boston182

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Maybe you don't understand startup line manufacturing. This is a first to market build that should be extremely limited to spec to allow spool up time for the other trims. Training, quality control, and build time are important. Making more variations available before the line has been optimized can cause DELAYS.
Okay, I don't think you understand the Bronco.
  • Its chasis is the same as the Rangers. So they've got it fine. Almost everything mechanically (engine, transmission, etc etc) are on hand and used in other vehicles that are already being made.
  • The paint colors are all mostly shared and on other vehicles in production. Check.
  • The interior materials are also in other vehicles, as well as other Broncos, as well as the Sport.
  • Upholstery is a fast and easy change to swap in the manufacturing line. You just change the material.
  • The injection molding of the dash would simply require a new colored bead dropped into the mold. Quick and easy change.

Last edited by a moderator:

north2AK

First Edition
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If I can build out a Badlands or Wildtrak with all of the FE options to avoid the blue interior, then I will switch out my FE reservation. The blue interior only goes with maybe one or two of the colors offered for the FE. If I could get Antimatter Blue exterior, then maybe I'd change my mind about the blue interior. I wouldn't mind recreating my mom and dad's 79 blue/white Bronco.