Deepu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We aren't asking for anything new or unique anymore. We merely want the options the lower trims have. So this would not add any production time. They'd just be making more of the seats/interiors of the other trims. ffs.
Yes, exactly, just like how FE has several exterior color options we would like to have more options for the interior colors too... is that too much to ask??
Sponsored

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a FE reserved an I'll probably order a bad lands or wildtrak instead. Limited, yet not exclusive exterior colors, and a hideous interior color are making the choice easy. They should follow the 4runner TRD Pro model and have a couple excusive colors every year. Demand would be insane and depreciation nonexistent. I would kill for that Code Orange!

OP
OP
Boston182

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Also, want to note that we are not cry-babies. We're going to change our reservation if change isn't to be had. All in the petition.

That said, maxed-out Badlands for me if things don't get better.

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If they would have just put a black or brown interior in it nobody would've said anything. But they chose that awful blue. I'm the biggest blue fan out there. I've had several blue cars and may order a Bronco in Velocity blue, but that interior is really ugly. I'm not buying that.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Boston182

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If they would have just put a black or brown interior in it nobody would've said anything. But they chose that awful blue. I'm the biggest blue fan out there. I've had several blue cars and may order a Bronco in Velocity blue, but that interior is really ugly. I'm not buying that.
I hate brown and I would've settled for brown with orange exterior. I keep playing this game of compromises. I know what I want, but I'm being super flexible with, "If I had this interior, I'd settle for this exterior. If I had this exterior, I'd settle for this interior."

But $60k+ to get nothing I like? Meh. Then the FE isn't for me.

OP
OP
Boston182

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I appreciate the initiative and wish you all the best on this attempt. I honestly did not agree with the position in the argument and feel that the only vote you can make with a corporation is with the wallet. I have the same feelings about this topic that Allen Iverson has about practice.
1600723536558.png
Truth be told, I'd pay out the nose for a different interior and keep my FE. If they wanted to upcharge me $5k, but I get a sweet interior, I'd pay it. But at this point, I know nothing "new" can happen due to production delays. So I'm content with something basic from the lower trims over Navy Pier. Just gimme black and call it a day. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Truth be told, I'd pay out the nose for a different interior
I really empathize with you on this. When you enjoy a lot of buying power, stuff you acquire tends to fall into one of 2 categories: (a) special objet de désir, and (b) everything else.

I'm looking forward to driving a BD, but Ford was too rigid to fit into that first category.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't have an FE reservation so this does not affect me personally... but for those of you that do, I think it is ridiculous that Navy Blue is the only choice. I've seen some pics with dark grey/black seats and dark brown headrests which would pretty much look good with any exterior color. It's a bit odd that something more appealing like that is not what is being offered, but instead the blue interior that is not only unattractive in most applications, but would look silly with most of the exterior color choices.

Hopefully Ford is listening to it's customers and it will be interesting to see what they do with this.

OP
OP
Boston182

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I really empathize with you on this. When you enjoy a lot of buying power, stuff you acquire tends to fall into one of 2 categories: (a) special objet de désir, and (b) everything else.

I'm looking forward to driving a BD, but Ford was too rigid to fit into that first category.
I'm really excited because I never buy myself things. I'm a hoarder of money as a formerly poor person. Be nice to just have options that aren't aftermarket/gutting my brand new vehicle.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Boston182

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

giphy.gif

Politely asking for more support if the forum is willing. Gotta get way more signatures if we stand a chance.

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is really such a bummer and takes the wind out of my sails

OP
OP
Boston182

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is really such a bummer and takes the wind out of my sails
Yep. The news of Lightning Blue doesn't make me feel better either. Cool, it matches now, but that interior is still dog vomit.