First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nothing like wrestling with whether the Bronco best fits my needs, and then see these two are on the lot. Fighting the urge to go see them, as it may mean I buy one!

Keep telling myself, unless something changes, Bronco should be here by end of July, unless I get a delay email.

Anyone look at the Ranger Tremors in person?
Sponsored

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing like wrestling with whether the Bronco best fits my needs, and then see these two are on the lot. Fighting the urge to go see them, as it may mean I buy one!

Keep telling myself, unless something changes, Bronco should be here by end of July, unless I get a delay email.

What do you think of them? I haven't seen one in person. Any pics?

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have you watched Doug DeMuro's video on the Tremor?

I think it's a cool looking truck but the capability isn't really all the way there. Stick with the Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you watched Doug DeMuro's video on the Tremor?

I think it's a cool looking truck but the capability isn't really all the way there. Stick with the Bronco
I watched this video. Never was really interested in the Rangers not my cup fo tea. However this version doesnā€™t seem very impressive. Itā€™s definitely no Raptor version. Iā€™d wait for the Bronco.

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Get both, sell the one you like less!

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I watched this video. Never was really interested in the Rangers not my cup fo tea. However this version doesnā€™t seem very impressive. Itā€™s definitely no Raptor version. Iā€™d wait for the Bronco.
The difference for me is it tows and has payload with much better than average off road performance. The only head to head test I have seen it loose was against the new GM compact with front and rear lockers. I remain stuck between a rock and a hard place with the utility side of the Bronco. My son has agreed to loan me his Ranger in occasion to tow the boat to and from the barn šŸ˜

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The next-gen Ranger, especially if they offer something Squatch inspired, could potentially get me to flip away from the Bronco. The current gen and its lack of a V6 doesn't do it for me.
Yes, it just to close to the Ranger update to buy now. I would wait to see what the new one looks like and what it offers. If they offer a lift and bigger tires with a better front end and grille, that would have my attention.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ive seen a couple. Still a boring little truck, with bigger tires.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The difference for me is it tows and has payload with much better than average off road performance. The only head to head test I have seen it loose was against the new GM compact with front and rear lockers. I remain stuck between a rock and a hard place with the utility side of the Bronco. My son has agreed to loan me his Ranger in occasion to tow the boat to and from the barn šŸ˜
That's where I am at also. I have been struggling with the "utility" of the Bronco for a while now. For me, I think they did a great job on the Bronco, so it has never been that the Bronco lacks, but what do I need really. While I can always rent or borrow a truck for some need, its handy having it there all the time. Decisions, decisions.

As far as capable, it would be plenty capable off road. I am realistic about my uses of either vehicle and either one gets the off road job done I would do. My Wrangler and F150 never let me down in what I did, or the deep snow I was in.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If they had a back seat that when folded would make more room for big dogs but none do that. The rear seat room for passangers is poor. Not that it matters much, but an I-4 has 5 main bearings and a V6 has 4. The 2.3 would probably just be OK for power. The 2.7 would be great.

Southern frog

First Edition
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'd cancel if it was a ranger raptor. But there's no real solid news that one is even coming here anytime soon

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Itā€™s so boring compared to a Bronco!
It really just looks like a late 90s early 2000s F150- rounded Kinda of like a blown up 90ā€™s Taurus.
If it drove by me on the road I probably wouldnā€™t even notice it.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ive seen a couple. Still a boring little truck, with bigger tires.
Well, itā€™s actually got several nice upgrades, including a lift and Fox 2.0 Shocks. It does pretty well head to head against just about everything in its class and the power to weight is about dead even with a Coyote Crew Cab F150 4x4 or the equivalent V8 full size from Dodge or Chevy. It is very conservative looking, but thatā€™s not a concern for me personally. It also smokes everything but the GM Diesel compact pickup in towing and payload, which is what I will miss with my Bronco.
Sponsored