Now I Go Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The soft top is what got me to go out and get a Bronco and it’s even better than I anticipated.

The ease of use to go half way back at any moment is wonderful. And all the way back isn’t much more of a chore.

#partylife

OP
OP
t0xik3

t0xik3

Everglades
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands 2.7 auto, 24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

The soft top is what got me to go out and get a Bronco and it’s even better than I anticipated.

The ease of use to go half way back at any moment is wonderful. And all the way back isn’t much more of a chore.

#partylife
and 6 bolts to get her top all the way off...

One who waits long time

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Diesel, Road Glide Ultra, Fat Boy, Beta 500 R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have had 3 Wranglers with soft tops and loved having the soft top. On the Bronco I would like it also if it wasn't so ugly when it is down. It looks like some old car and that it's not all the way down.

Last edited:

WhiskeyCity

Badlands
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.3L, 7spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love the ability to flip back to position 1 instantly. We rarely use position 2, though. The windows are kind of a pain to remove and stow, and ours are always dirty since we live on a dirt road, so they would get even more beat up if we were doing that a lot. Ideally, we would have a hard rear clamshell and a BestTop Skyrider, which simulates position 1.

But we'll take our current soft top!

tempImageCDrvbL.png

Oh, sorry. This is a soft top thread. Team 2-door is unfortunately ineligible to participate. Thanks for stopping by... 👋
Team 2-door!
Ford Bronco You can’t beat the SOFT top! Soft To

Sponsored
OP
OP
t0xik3

t0xik3

Everglades
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I have had 2 Wranglers with soft tops and loved having the soft top. On the Bronco I would like it also if it wasn't so ugly when it is down. It looks like some old car and that it's not all the way down.
they made it that way so you can lift the rear. If you tighten the clips on the side it will look better, but you wont be able to lift up the rear

OP
OP
t0xik3

t0xik3

Everglades
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Bestop_Team

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Bestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@Bestop_Team was definitely working on this last I heard. Would be interesting to know if it will be for sale in time for the warm weather.
@prospectfour and @tfishmandesign there is talk of making a fully convertible soft top for the Bronco, its only a discussion right now, if it goes through and into design, it wouldn't be ready by this Summer unfortunately. Either way, my fingers are crossed!
~Crystal@Bestop

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@prospectfour and @tfishmandesign there is talk of making a fully convertible soft top for the Bronco, its only a discussion right now, if it goes through and into design, it wouldn't be ready by this Summer unfortunately. Either way, my fingers are crossed!
~Crystal@Bestop
Add me to the PLEASE DO THIS chorus.

Sponsored

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What’s up my fellow softies?!?

So glad this thread got made. I am sure the hard top is great and all BUT you just can’t beat the soft top functionality!! Can go convertible mode in just a few minutes! Much quieter in the cabin than people expect and it stays toasty warm in the cold winter weather!!

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

~Crystal@Bestop
Can I get on a pre-order list??

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or... maybe hard top owners weren't repelled only by the crappy rear windows. Maybe they chose a hard top because they:
- might be an outdoor enthusiast and want to have a roof rack to ski, bike, kayak, camp, etc.
- might want to be able to use a car wash
- might want a roof that doesn't leak and let snow accumulate inside
- might want to be able to have a conversation at highway speeds
- might want to avoid having people easily break into their car
- or maybe you're right and they just hate the frumpy styling of the soft top

But while you laugh at everyone with a hard top - consider that everyone with a hard top looks at you and thinks "that guy settled for a soft top just to get his car earlier because he was desperate and didn't reserve on July 13, 2020 like me. Now he's gonna have to pay $1,000s more to correct his terrible mistake."
Let’s all agree that we settled for “not” the modular top that we all wanted on day one!

We all chose the option that best got us the closest to the modular features we cherished the most for the region we are in.

Danzer

Outer Banks
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We have the top down all the time when we can in AZ. We had a decent couple weeks so we took the doors off for the first time. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be to take them off. Loved driving it without them. Just put them back on last night because it rained today. Took me about 35 minutes to put the 4 doors back on and put the top up. The perfect amount of doors with them off!
Ford Bronco You can’t beat the SOFT top! Doors Off.JPG
Sponsored