Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know nothing about the product, but roller switch looks super cheap. How well can you integrate some of these retrofits into Fords original buttons or touch screen sync system?
Boosted Grey Goose Designs will hopefully be doing stuff with the Bronco!

He makes harnesses for adding factory stuff that your vehicles didn't come with. For example, I own a 2017 F-250 XLT. The Super Duty's are able to be manually shifted by a +/- on the column shifter. He has made a harness to where I could buy a Heated Raptor steering wheel and be able to use the paddles on the raptor wheel and enable the heated steering wheel controls via Forscan in the SYNC 3 menu. Cool stuff!!!

Here is his site: https://www.boostedgreygoosedesigns.net/
Sponsored

orion

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I could get by without a lot of the options and thought a base squatch may be kinda cool but Ford will not let you get the tow package on the base and that is a deal killer. So If I bump up to spend $42k I may as well go up to the $48k for the BL and manual. But as always, this is all subject to change with me.
Seeing this picture, it looks like you could just order the hitch, bolt on, and someone will make an inline flat four connector to go inline with a tail light connector. Or knowing Ford, there will be a plug at the rear that the trailer wiring harness plugs into that is blanked off.
Ford Bronco YOU CAN DO IT...without MID pkg Bronco_parts_03

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That pic explains the 3500lb tow rating, hitch is not directly bolting into frame rails.

If you need to yank out someone else, use the tow hooks...not the hitch on a Bronco.

Ford Bronco YOU CAN DO IT...without MID pkg Screenshot_2020-11-26 2021 Ford Bronco - Hand's on Walkaround and Review - YouTube(1)

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm having second thoughts on mid, as it includes Co-pilot with ACC and other crap I don't want... Yeah, looks like I might go back to Black Jack afterall
Sponsored