Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Doesn’t surprise me there are barely any two doors. Four door soft tops are going to be pretty common for a while.
Sponsored

Jawaburger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2 Door, Manual, Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have spent the last two months calling dealer in 48 states in search of a 2 door bronco. Here is what hours on the phone every single day but Sunday have taught me.

1 ) most dealerships are good people some are NOT , some will sell a car out from under you in the middle of the buying process (it happened to me)

2) 97% of broncos are over MSRP. The average is about $10k over. The low end is $5k the high end is $20k plus.

3) color MATTERS. White seems to be the hottest right now. Rapid red , blue , and orange are tied , silver , gray and black are least but not THE least. Green is just non existent at the moment so not sure on that.

4) watch for maniquins at the dealers. When there time is up act fast!

5) the ONLY 2 door available at MSRP that I found (found four of them actually) is the big bend in race red for 49k. All four were I denticle , big bend, rapid red and same price.

Can help anyone on the 4 door but there is a lot more 4 doors out there than 2 door!

P.S.
I asked nearly every salesmen at almost 60 dealerships the same question : "so if I order one, how long?" . The typical answer was either 1 year or 2 years. Only a handful said 6 months or 3 years
I paid MSRP.

Allfun

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 STX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Big Bend was just over 50K. and I got it UNDER MSRP (A-plan, $47,900) It's comical how the "stripped-down stigma" of BB trims has led most to believe that the trim level is inferior or something. I assure you, It's not. I could replace the BB stickers with BL stickers and nobody would know the difference

BB 50K.JPG
I have this exact same build in Antimatter Blue. I strongly agree with the stigma you mentioned. The fully loaded BB is identical to the entry level wildtrack.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would like your data in a CSV file, please.

Also, I am predicting the bubble bursting around 2023-24 and dealers will be plowing Broncos off their lots. As soon as Ford completes one full year of Broncos at claimed production capacity the fun and games will be over. I don't think they'll hit it this year.

Dealer im buying from in CT sells at MSRP. They had one nice 2 door a month or so ago but it’s gone now. I posted it on the forum. They currently have a 4 door 2.3 badlands (I think).
Dowling ford, Cheshire, CT
Cheshire, eh? Something sounds wrong about that.

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Also, I am predicting the bubble bursting around 2023-24 and dealers will be plowing Broncos off their lots. As soon as Ford completes one full year of Broncos at claimed production capacity the fun and games will be over. I don't think they'll hit it this year.

Since the Bronco is NOT hideously ugly, like the Jeep Gladiator, This most likely won't happen like it did to the Jeep.

Sponsored

SCADABronx

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC100, Gen2 Pilot, MX P100D, Gen1 MDX, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice!
My dealer just sold one of those for $5k over. My thoughts when I stopped to check the window sticker were: 1) minor regret about not getting a Wildtrak and/or waiting for green. 2) They could've probably gotten more. 3) It was probably bought from someone out of town.

I bought a Green 4 door Wildtrak last week after a similar dealer search. Needle in a haystack.

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice!
My dealer just sold one of those for $5k over. My thoughts when I stopped to check the window sticker were: 1) minor regret about not getting a Wildtrak and/or waiting for green. 2) They could've probably gotten more. 3) It was probably bought from someone out of town.
Yea, at one point I had ordered a Wildtrak (changed to Badlands) and a green color (changed to white), but really glad I ended up with what I did. The black wheels and trim works great with the green (as well as the tan interior).

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can guarantee you MSRP on any Bronco at any dealer with just one little word, well 4,

FORD Red Carpet LEASE

Ford will not tolerate above MSRP including accessories at list on their leases. The only ADM will be their profit on added real accessories. And a lease is no longer than standard warranty so no need for extra warranty.

edernest

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Big Bend was just over 50K. and I got it UNDER MSRP (A-plan, $47,900) It's comical how the "stripped-down stigma" of BB trims has led most to believe that the trim level is inferior or something. I assure you, It's not. I could replace the BB stickers with BL stickers and nobody would know the difference
I'm a fan of base Bronco and don't think any of the trims need to have have a stigma. It's all about what you want/need and are willing to pay. That said, a loaded BB would be missing things available on the BL such as front diff lock and swaybar disconnect, washout floor, marine grade seating and option for 12" display with 360 cameras.

So again, not stuff that everyone wants on their Bronco but may be enough for some to prefer one trim over the other.

Sponsored

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's actually a pretty nice suburban CT town... except for that horrible thing that happened in 2007.

Anyway...the posting, for that 2 door can still be found in my history if anyone is curious. Oddly enough, they list it as 10K U N D E R MSRP? I didn't drive it, but I saw it and it looked great.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Check with west Michigan dealerships they have tons of broncos sitting on the lots at MSRP

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

He also said letting 2 dogs climb all over the inside of a brand new vehicle was making it "worth less".

I told him if my dogs couldn't be comfortable in it, It would truly be "worthless".
Absolutely enjoy it with your pack 👍👍👍❤❤❤
Sponsored