Sponsored

You CAN move your Bronco reservation as of TODAY!!!

Dover

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After giving up/not having time to spend an hour on hold with customer service only to be hung up on, I decided to give it one last shot. Last Thursday I called again and had my call answered only after a 15 minute wait. The guy I talked to looked into my case and then told me that my reservation transfer has been approved (from Hawaii to California). Supposedly it will take a 2-3 weeks and I should have an email stating such.

I'm still skeptical as they also keep telling me I converted my reservation to an order last March which I definitely did not do.
Sponsored

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Called for update, only 5 min waiting. The rep asked for res No, could not find it ?? than using my email, found the case from 10/28 "was closed" :eek:
She generated a new request. Crazy. Promise of reply in 3-5 days, haha.

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Called today around Noon. Spoke with Priscilla, as I got right in with no hold time. She then transferred me to the Bronco team to see if they had anymore information. Kim then answered with the New Vehicle Support Team. She was able to see my case number and had all my history of calling to check in. She also said they are not giving any time frames as Ford is having to call both dealerships to confirm the changes. She claimed that this is taking much longer than they had planned for. She had no idea when my case would be handled. I am going to check in with Granger and my 'new' dealership to make sure they are aware. She did confirm transfers are being processed, just slowly.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Called today around Noon. Spoke with Priscilla, as I got right in with no hold time. She then transferred me to the Bronco team to see if they had anymore information. Kim then answered with the New Vehicle Support Team. She was able to see my case number and had all my history of calling to check in. She also said they are not giving any time frames as Ford is having to call both dealerships to confirm the changes. She claimed that this is taking much longer than they had planned for. She had no idea when my case would be handled. I am going to check in with Granger and my 'new' dealership to make sure they are aware. She did confirm transfers are being processed, just slowly.
If it's the same Kim I dealt with, Texas drawl, she was good and the one who called my current dealer with me and tried to get me some answers.

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Called for update, only 5 min waiting. The rep asked for res No, could not find it ?? than using my email, found the case from 10/28 "was closed" :eek:
She generated a new request. Crazy. Promise of reply in 3-5 days, haha.
Well the reply came in a way I did not expect. I got scheduled for 1/10/22 against all odds, so no need to transfer (BB 4d 2.3 soft, reserved in April as a backup, so w/o price protection)
Now what happens if the the order will get transferred ?

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well the reply came in a way I did not expect. I got scheduled for 1/10/22 against all odds, so no need to transfer (BB 4d 2.3 soft, reserved in April as a backup, so w/o price protection)
Now what happens if the the order will get transferred ?
We're only trying to tranfer reservations and not orders, so I would think you no longer have a reservation to tranfer.

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I called again today, just to annoy them at this point. My request has been in for almost 2 months now. I asked him to look up the date of my request and he just said "wow, crap". Still no word of any actually going through other than non-converted orders. He offered to escalate my request, I informed him that was done over a month ago. He said there's a way to transfer it dealer-dealer without going through Ford, I informed him that is not true, as I sat with the dealer when they called their rep and tried to do that a week ago. Ended with "well your only option is probably to just cancel your reservation and reserve at the new dealer". I hate Ford, Bronco is my last Ford if I ever get it. Just want my July 2020 order before 2025 where the allocation has me placed.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the saddest thread on the entire forum, from a Ford customer service standpoint. They are treating you all like dirt.

PBar

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex & several convertibles before kids
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Feeling like dirt.

My weekly call uncovered no real information.

This was a new one to me - she advised that Ford had directed dealers to cancel reservations if they were not converted to orders by 3/19.

At least their customer reps are very nice.

Sponsored

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My request was submitted over five weeks ago. Originally I was told 3-5 days. Two weeks ago I actually joined Twitter so I could reach out to @mrlevine. I asked for help but heard nothing until this last Thursday. @Ford asked me to DM them. I thought I was in business. I wrote back. They asked for all my info so they could check into my case #. I was once again pumped. Then... They wrote back and said nothing new. Simple told me what I have been told during my multiple calls. "We'll be in touch when something changes. No timeline for changes." This no longer feels like incompetence on Ford's part. It feels like I'm being punished by Ford.

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My request was submitted over five weeks ago. Originally I was told 3-5 days. Two weeks ago I actually joined Twitter so I could reach out to @mrlevine. I asked for help but heard nothing until this last Thursday. @Ford asked me to DM them. I thought I was in business. I wrote back. They asked for all my info so they could check into my case #. I was once again pumped. Then... They wrote back and said nothing new. Simple told me what I have been told during my multiple calls. "We'll be in touch when something changes. No timeline for changes." This no longer feels like incompetence on Ford's part. It feels like I'm being punished by Ford.
Interesting, I was planning on trying the Levine strategy eventually too. Good to know in advance that doesn't change anything. We all know they punished the 3 dealers, guess they intended to punish the customers who ordered there as well.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah tried the Levine route a couple weeks ago and crickets. Just tried my weekly call to the bronco hot line, this is the first time I've waited until the call was dropped, 52 min on hold I believe. The last two weeks they answered in just a few minutes.

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah tried the Levine route a couple weeks ago and crickets. Just tried my weekly call to the bronco hot line, this is the first time I've waited until the call was dropped, 52 min on hold I believe. The last two weeks they answered in just a few minutes.
I actually take that as good news if they shut down Satan's call center and went back to Ford answering the phones with some wait time

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Threw in the towel today....I think. Another 53 min on hold and the call dropped. Called my current dealer and placed an order, Ford isn't going to come through on this imo. Now, if I can't get a hold of anyone on the bronco hot line, how do I tell them I no longer want the reservation transfer lol?

I'm afraid if my current dealer has any 22' allocations at all, if I don't order, I'll for sure never get one. Good luck to anyone else still hanging in there.
Sponsored