Sponsored

You CAN move your Bronco reservation as of TODAY!!!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hilarious how bad Ford has bungled this entire thing.

“ Switch dealers so you can get your Bronco faster!” - except nobody can.

“Order a 4DR soft top to get your bronco faster!” -if your dealer has allocations.

“Timestamps matter!!” -If your dealer has allocations and ignoring all the people getting vins with reservations in the last 1-6 months.

Ridiculously frustrating, I can’t believe everyone here is still trying to get their reservation transferred after being told it would work.
Sponsored

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hilarious how bad Ford has bungled this entire thing.

“ Switch dealers so you can get your Bronco faster!” - except nobody can.

“Order a 4DR soft top to get your bronco faster!” -if your dealer has allocations.

“Timestamps matter!!” -If your dealer has allocations and ignoring all the people getting vins with reservations in the last 1-6 months.

Ridiculously frustrating, I can’t believe everyone here is still trying to get their reservation transferred after being told it would work.
I have recently come to the conclusion that @Ford and @mrlevine and @jimfarley98 are not the incompetent fools many accuse them of being. They are quite likely very intelligent and cunning individuals. Heck, they may even be good guys, but they have very different goals than those of us that reserved Broncos over a year ago. They must balance the needs of many stakeholders. We are just fodder in a much larger battle. We are at the bottom of a long list of priorities. Yes, we were told we would be at the top of the list, but they were just sweet-talking us.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have recently come to the conclusion that @Ford and @mrlevine and @jimfarley98 are not the incompetent fools many accuse them of being. They are quite likely very intelligent and cunning individuals. Heck, they may even be good guys, but they have very different goals than those of us that reserved Broncos over a year ago. They must balance the needs of many stakeholders. We are just fodder in a much larger battle. We are at the bottom of a long list of priorities. Yes, we were told we would be at the top of the list, but they were just sweet-talking us.
Oh no doubt, they still bungled it though. The problem is everything they’ve ultimately said is a lie and that’s never a good look.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh no doubt, they still bungled it though. The problem is everything they’ve ultimately said is a lie and that’s never a good look.
I totally agree. I'm not defending them at all. They have lied and mislead thousands of people. The problem for those of us that were lied to is we can't get them to do the right thing as we define it.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I totally agree. I'm not defending them at all. They have lied and mislead thousands of people. The problem for those of us that were lied to is we can't get them to do the right thing as we define it.
I get what you’re saying but it’s not really that true in this instance. Nobody told them to say you can transfer or orders would be built before stock or that timestamps mattered. If this was just them purely running a business where you placed an order and were left in the dark I’d agree with you. They don’t really have anyone to blame but themselves and I understand business is business. But business goes in both directions, their customers will base their opinion on their brand off their actions.

Sponsored

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm on week 10 here, absolutely nothing. I'm assuming the only way they actually do anything for anyone is if you make it a PR disaster for them not to deal with you.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get what you’re saying but it’s not really that true in this instance. Nobody told them to say you can transfer or orders would be built before stock or that timestamps mattered. If this was just them purely running a business where you placed an order and were left in the dark I’d agree with you. They don’t really have anyone to blame but themselves and I understand business is business. But business goes in both directions, their customers will base their opinion on their brand off their actions.
The stock price is way up. The Bronco is sold-out for the next three years. The press is loving the electric-powered propaganda Ford is pumping out. The Ford executives are high-fiving and smoking cigars; they don't care about a few thousand dissatisfied reservation holders. We are simply pawns in a much larger game than we are playing.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm on week 10 here, absolutely nothing. I'm assuming the only way they actually do anything for anyone is if you make it a PR disaster for them not to deal with you.
I've poked Levine several times on Twitter and the Ford Twitter account has actually contacted me to "help", but nothing ever gets done.

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I've poked Levine several times on Twitter and the Ford Twitter account has actually contacted me to "help", but nothing ever gets done.
I would do the same if I had twitter and *enough followers to matter*

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would do the same if I had twitter and *enough followers to matter*
I joined Twitter just to follow Levine, Ford and Farley. I have zero followers.

Sponsored

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had zero response from Ford. Its been a month at least.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The stock price is way up. The Bronco is sold-out for the next three years. The press is loving the electric-powered propaganda Ford is pumping out. The Ford executives are high-fiving and smoking cigars; they don't care about a few thousand dissatisfied reservation holders. We are simply pawns in a much larger game than we are playing.
Looks great for investors now, sure. Bronco is not the only launch pissing people off though…either way none of that changes what I said. They’re creating bad will with customers, that’s a bad look whether investors think you look sexy at the moment or not.

Skyjacker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Monster Truck
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Submitted the dealer change over two weeks ago now. Haven't seen anything actually change, and the new dealer does not see my reservation either. Called ford today, lady said they are very backlogged on changing reservations and to give it another couple weeks.

It. Just. Doesn't. Make. Any. Sense

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, the key thing to understand is you really want to move your time stamp, not your order. You can walk in tomorrow and place a new order, but in theory you’re moving to the back of the line. But Ford effectively eliminated the time stamps with the ‘22 allocation model. Dealers have more control, and with constraints, build dates are less reliant on timestamps. For those that went to big online dealers with a priority code 19, Ford can project when you’d get your Bronco, maybe ‘23 or ‘24. If you move to a local dealer with a priority code of 10, maybe you move up 6 or 12 months in projections. That fixes it from Ford’s perspective, but they have two orders in the system. Not really a problem for them, if one is way out. It can melt later or go to dealer stock.

Just a thought. I’d try placing an order at my preferred dealer anyway, just to see what happens.

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well, the key thing to understand is you really want to move your time stamp, not your order. You can walk in tomorrow and place a new order, but in theory you’re moving to the back of the line. But Ford effectively eliminated the time stamps with the ‘22 allocation model. Dealers have more control, and with constraints, build dates are less reliant on timestamps. For those that went to big online dealers with a priority code 19, Ford can project when you’d get your Bronco, maybe ‘23 or ‘24. If you move to a local dealer with a priority code of 10, maybe you move up 6 or 12 months in projections. That fixes it from Ford’s perspective, but they have two orders in the system. Not really a problem for them, if one is way out. It can melt later or go to dealer stock.

Just a thought. I’d try placing an order at my preferred dealer anyway, just to see what happens.
That might be true for some non-constrained builds, but for my 2DR WT I know damn well my july'20 stamp is the only way I'll get a MY22/MY23... unless they don't move me (then im guaranteed a MY24/25 at my current dealer). 10 weeks though, gave up on this for the most part.
Sponsored