Sponsored

You CAN move your Bronco reservation as of TODAY!!!

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This does not surprise me. I am in same boat with no reply/dance from Ford... I too stuck with Granger and placed my order (Badlands 2.7). I am a 7/31 res holder... and im not expected till 23. (in the 250's at Granger). I am tempted to order a new one at another dealership but have not pulled the trigger on that. Ford appears to be starting to crank out Bronco's. What stinks is that even if (*caveats abound) Ford did catch up numbers wise... I will still be ass out of luck as they wouldn't increase allocation to Granger or other reservation holders.. so these "extra" broncos will go to dealerships for purchase ahead of those waiting.. gives a new meaning to Ford... F'ing Over Reservations Daily.
The same. I am 07/17 and I am for 23rd too. I just ordered the same build with my local dealer.
Sponsored

Will2497

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually placed a second order today just to see. Identical to my current build. Worst case I’ll give one up to the dealer to sell, but I’m willing to bet the order I placed today gets built before my dec 2nd order. I really want to reinforce, it’s IDENTICAL down to the color.
Did you have any issue placing the second order? I am now trying to do the same thing. One dealer I called said they would have no issue doing so, another said I wouldn't be able to place a second order since I already have a reservation/order

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you have any issue placing the second order? I am now trying to do the same thing. One dealer I called said they would have no issue doing so, another said I wouldn't be able to place a second order since I already have a reservation/order
I already did it. No problems so far.

ultima785

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 Mustang, 2022 2-Door BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ultimately no issues placing additional orders with other dealers, although some dealers just clearly don't have their shit together. However, good dealers exist too, so I gave my business to those with half a brain and that know how to submit a retail order into WBDO.

Last edited:

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Had no problem placing a second order! I changed my first order to a four door soft top badlands, sasquatch, 2 7, lux , tow and received it rather quickly.

20220117_162646.jpg

Sponsored

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am keeping my eye on the used market. I am a manual, 2-door order. I have a feeling the prices will drop later this year when more units get into the marketplace. Without my reservation time stamp at my new dealership, I am going to be waiting forever for my 'new' order or my Granger order.....

Last edited:

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

another said I wouldn't be able to place a second order since I already have a reservation/order
Another dealer simply making shit up...

PBar

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex & several convertibles before kids
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Although I gave up trying to transfer my reservation (converted to an order) a few weeks ago, the below seems to be the final nail in the coffin. "You will not be able to change your dealer once your order is placed."

This popped up when I refreshed the screen for the backdoor link.

Ford Bronco You CAN move your Bronco reservation as of TODAY!!! bronco 1.JPG

Ford Bronco You CAN move your Bronco reservation as of TODAY!!! bronco 2.JPG

Interestingly, when I clicked on the "View Reservation Details" link it took me a similar but different backdoor page at

https://www.ford.com/buy/reserve/details.html?reservationId=xxxxxxxx

rather than the other I have been using:

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=xxxxxxxx

Not sure if any of this is new info but wanted to pass it on...

ultima785

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 Mustang, 2022 2-Door BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else get their first incoming call from Ford Marketing? Remember the survey from the end of last year with the little calendar gift (https://www.research.net/r/broncosurvey)? Well they called me yesterday evening to follow-up on the survey, in which I heavily criticized their abandonment/incompetence regarding early res holders, 2-door orders, and the dealer transfer in Oct 2021.

I'm not holding my breath on the dealer xfer as this was seemingly just a call to touch base; however it was different in that THEY called ME for the first time ever. So, I wanted to believe her this time around even though she said pretty much the same old tune that we've been fed - that corporate is working my request "now" and I should be receiving a follow-up call if the supervisor working my case/ticket needs more info, otherwise I should get confirmation on the transfer "soon" (paraphrased, not verbatim).

Again, not getting my hopes up but I will post an update if I get any further updates!

Last edited:

Dover

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not holding my breath on the dealer xfer as this was seemingly just a call to touch base; however it was different in that THEY called ME for the first time ever. So, I wanted to believe her this time around even though she said pretty much the same old tune that we've been fed - that corporate is working my request "now" and I should be receiving a follow-up call if the supervisor working my case/ticket needs more info, otherwise I should get confirmation on the transfer "soon" (paraphrased, not verbatim).

Again, not getting my hopes up but I will post an update if I get any further updates!
I've been trying to transfer my reservation for about 9 months now and have talked with customer service around 6 times. Each time is a different story. When I called in November it was "your case is finally going to get reviewed and we do not have a timeline, please don't call again and we will contact you". Two months later, I called again yesterday and I was told "they never submitted your transfer, it should only take a week or two" (which I've sadly heard before). :rolleyes:

Sponsored

lil_mule_4x4

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you given up on your order transfer request?
or
Do you still believe that Ford will make it right?

Someone with the know how should set up a survey and notify everyone that has posted to this thread.
I have to believe it would be a hugely disappointing result.
Except for that one guy on this thread who actually got his order transferred...

Unfortunately, I have learned a valuable lesson when dealing with stealerships. ANYTHING you are told is irrelevant unless its in writing and signed by the dealership and customer. There is no accountability.
Tesla got it right: bypass the stealership model and sell directly to the consumer.

StalePrinceOfBelAir

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have you given up on your order transfer request?
or
Do you still believe that Ford will make it right?

Someone with the know how should set up a survey and notify everyone that has posted to this thread.
I have to believe it would be a hugely disappointing result.
Except for that one guy on this thread who actually got his order transferred...

Unfortunately, I have learned a valuable lesson when dealing with stealerships. ANYTHING you are told is irrelevant unless its in writing and signed by the dealership and customer. There is no accountability.
Tesla got it right: bypass the stealership model and sell directly to the consumer.

I 100% gave up. I cancelled my transfer and placed my original reservation order with Chapman. Based on my order, and their allocation, I should have that one for 5% under invoice in 2024. Until then I place a low constraint order at a high volume dealer for MSRP. Placed the order in November. Got a 2/1 blend date before MAP closed down for a few weeks. Hoping I still see my new order by June.

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Gave up on my July2020 res a long time ago, this thread just brings back bad memories. I thought about how much I'd be willing to spend to see it before 2025, found a decent deal, and spent it.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I gave up after several weeks

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
here’s a Raptor question…. Since ford says that reservation holders get “first pass” at raptors, yet we are stuck at our dealers with long waits…. I assume allocation will also affect raptors too… I figure less ppl will want raptors, but they are also prob harder to produce… and allocations will also be constrained… oh well… I guess I sit and wait…
Sponsored