Sponsored

You CAN move your Bronco reservation as of TODAY!!!

Trilifter7

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2022 Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really hope we start to hear something by tomorrow with first scheduling coming up this Thursday.
Sponsored

BroncoScotThai

Badlands
First Name
Adool Ferguson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thatā€™s wild. I donā€™t even know what to say. Other dealers are telling you they donā€™t want your business??
They said they donā€™t want anyone to jump their original reservation holders that original told them .

OP
OP
Someshoes

Someshoes

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They said they donā€™t want anyone to jump their original reservation holders that original told them .
While I think thatā€™s a super stupid answer I oddly respect it. Go somewhere else! Iā€™m positive lots of other dealers would love to have you.

Trilifter7

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2022 Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I think thatā€™s a super stupid answer I oddly respect it. Go somewhere else! Iā€™m positive lots of other dealers would love to have you.
when I was calling around I talked to a dealer that was aware of transferring but didnā€˜t sound interested in taking one. He didnā€™t come out and say it but you could tell from the conversation he didnā€™t like the idea.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thatā€™s wild. I donā€™t even know what to say. Other dealers are telling you they donā€™t want your business??
The one dealer that I was trying to transfer to had indicated that with my reservation timestamp that I would "jump the line" so I proceeded as planned. Thankfully, Ford has shown no progress on the transferring process. I called them back a few days later to discuss the lack of progress with the process. And the salesman had to apologize as their GM had changed policy. Any transfers would be assigned a 99 priority until all their existing customers were taken care of. I'm glad the salesman was forthcoming and I stopped the potential transfer to their dealership.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Someshoes

Someshoes

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

WILD, but while not the gospel, this individual is typically pretty dead on with their info:

Whole section starting at 1:38 where they state you can move your reservation ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS, they welcome you to move them to Town and Country, and provide the number.

I'll also point out the whole video is informative, it pisses me off on levels unmatched after they talk about how reservation order is dead ass last in their list of "how they build" which is BEHIND allocation. It just reinforces the fact that we NEED to move some of these.

They flat out says "Don't go to a smaller dealership that doesn't do a bunch of volume that has some sort of 'Bronco Special' going on" (not an exact quote but wow, shots fired.)

Still no word, I'm going on 9 business days.

The number they list on the video as "bronco reservation hotline" 800-334-4375

Last edited:

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's really not stupid. I didn't allow transfers last year at all since I had way more orders from my own customer base than I could fill. I didn't want out of state buyers eating up my allocation over my own base. Pretty much the same for this year too. I still have way more than I think we're going to see. The only thing I'm allowing now are walk in orders.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have encountered the same. No one is selling at retail now/won't put a price in writing. I've gotten the Jerry Maguire "My word is as solid as oak." Yeah, my ass. And I walk. Or they straight up tell me not to transfer.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The one dealer that I was trying to transfer to had indicated that with my reservation timestamp that I would "jump the line" so I proceeded as planned. Thankfully, Ford has shown no progress on the transferring process. I called them back a few days later to discuss the lack of progress with the process. And the salesman had to apologize as their GM had changed policy. Any transfers would be assigned a 99 priority until all their existing customers were taken care of. I'm glad the salesman was forthcoming and I stopped the potential transfer to their dealership.
Tell me about this code thing. I don't want to get a receptive dealer and have give me MSRP only to have him screw me behind the scenes.

This is got to be one of the worst company debacles in a long time. This will likely be the last Ford I purchase if I even get to buy this truck which seems less likely by the day.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tell me about this code thing. I don't want to get a receptive dealer and have give me MSRP only to have him screw me behind the scenes.

This is got to be one of the worst company debacles in a long time. This will likely be the last Ford I purchase if I even get to buy this truck which seems less likely by the day.
You can search the forum as there is plenty of discussion. But in general, the '99 Priority Code is an actual order in the system that will never be scheduled for production. A dealer must assign a different priority code (commonly 10-19) for an order to be scheduled.

Sponsored

Stompr

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can Ford really legally force business away from the small dealers, and force you to their mega dealers instead? ( who have no interest in your order anyway). I love the new Bronco, this would be my 8th bronco over the years. But, Really starting to think itā€™s not worth all the crap from Ford.

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can Ford really legally force business away from the small dealers, and force you to their mega dealers instead? ( who have no interest in your order anyway). I love the new Bronco, this would be my 8th bronco over the years. But, Really starting to think itā€™s not worth all the crap from Ford.
I am regretting getting my wife hyped for a new Bronco. If she was not all in, I would just walk away.....

OP
OP
Someshoes

Someshoes

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am regretting getting my wife hyped for a new Bronco. If she was not all in, I would just walk away.....
Iā€™m at that point as well. I am losing interest as time passes and with the reservation model falling apart, my build seeming to be impossible to make, Iā€™m justā€¦ pessimism has set in. I could be elbow deep in a Tacoma.

Iā€™ve said it before but once this transfer is done or not done Iā€™m forgetting about this stupid thing until I get a vin. Itā€™s stressful and frustrating. Iā€™ll wait until I get a call and just ignore the forum, everything else until itā€™s time. It stops helping anything getting bothered by thinking about it regularly.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The part he isn't telling you is that, even if he gets more Broncos than he has reservations, he'd still rather sell stock vehicles with ADM to new customers than to your MSRP ass.

Stompr

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live in Colorado, a state you would think would be all over this Bronco thing. I canā€™t find 1 dealer motivated by Bronco. Itā€™s just another new car to sell, have contacted numerous dealers. I know more about whatā€™s going on than they do, 3 of them ( the big ones) wonā€™t even return my call. Gunna stick with granger , hopefully Iā€™m moving up in line as I type this, as a lot of folks are bailing on them. I donā€™t want to deal with a big mega dealer ( where Iā€™m just a #, and get railroaded through their system.), and donā€™t want to feed that machine. Only sticking it out cuz I dig this truck, otherwise Ford can stick it.
Sponsored