Sponsored

You CAN move your Bronco reservation as of TODAY!!!

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's a conclusion that we have all came to, but one you have to reach for yourself. There is no santa claus.

I definitely agree with all you guys placing more orders, I did the same. I've had luck calling dealers and flat out asking if they have 2022 allocation still, and almost every dealer I have called has been honest and answered flat out no. Bets bets are large-medium sized dealers. I've also been trying to search up how many Sports they have listed too (that is a good indicator, counts for 25% of Bronco allocation).
Wound up putting two in at dealers that loosely fit those descriptions. We'll see what happens. If it arrives by the end of Q2 '23 I'm happy. It'll still be before I ever see my Granger reservation built.

Guess I'll keep the reservation for a while to see what other bullshit swag is sent my way, but have absolutely zero faith in it ever being moved.
Sponsored

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unfortunately, I donā€™t know what we can do at this point to press Ford on the topic. I asked @Zach@Granger if heā€™d seen any transfers, but heard nothing. So I donā€™t know if Ford has approved anything. Either weā€™re being ignored, or maybe thereā€™s something being worked that will be rolled out at some point. Itā€™s not like any of us are in line to get a Bronco in the next few months, so Ford is under no pressure to do anything now.

Technically the dealers are Fordā€™s customers and there are lots of laws on the books about how they need to be treated. So maybe Ford is collecting all the data and will make some sort of announcement in the future. They could solve the problem by allowing transfers or adjusting their allocation model to get more of us our Broncos from the current dealer of record. I suspect either option might have legal implication with the dealer community, so they might take their time making that decision.

If itā€™s too risky for them, Iā€™d at least appreciate their telling me that so I can place another order. I lose my time stamp and go to the back of the line, but at least I know where I stand. But Iā€™m slightly optimistic that maybe no news is good news.

But then Iā€™ve ordered a Bronco, so Iā€™m clearly a wild eyed optimist!

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't mean to sound optimistic, but there may have been a little progress today, as it relates to my dealer change request. I won't go over the long process, but I'll tell you I submitted my request on October 15. That's almost 7 weeks ago. I've made many, many phone calls and even asked for help/harassed Levine and Ford on Twitter. I reached out to Levine on Twitter again last night and this morning I called the "help"-line again. The customer service rep looked into my case (again) and said my change had been submitted to my new dealer for their approval (they've never said that before). Also, the Ford Twitter account reached out to me this morning and offered to help (again). This time they got back to me and said my chosen dealer is willing to accommodate my order and there may be another 1-2 week delay before the dealer change confirmation is received. (Two weeks ago Ford twitter said there was nothing to do but wait. Today's response was more positive.)

I know we have all been lied to by Ford, and maybe I'm a fool for thinking this could be actual progress, but I'm so tired of being beaten down that I'm going to hope this is a light at the end of a long tunnel - not a train.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Unfortunately, I donā€™t know what we can do at this point to press Ford on the topic. I asked @Zach@Granger if heā€™d seen any transfers, but heard nothing. So I donā€™t know if Ford has approved anything. Either weā€™re being ignored, or maybe thereā€™s something being worked that will be rolled out at some point. Itā€™s not like any of us are in line to get a Bronco in the next few months, so Ford is under no pressure to do anything now.

Technically the dealers are Fordā€™s customers and there are lots of laws on the books about how they need to be treated. So maybe Ford is collecting all the data and will make some sort of announcement in the future. They could solve the problem by allowing transfers or adjusting their allocation model to get more of us our Broncos from the current dealer of record. I suspect either option might have legal implication with the dealer community, so they might take their time making that decision.

If itā€™s too risky for them, Iā€™d at least appreciate their telling me that so I can place another order. I lose my time stamp and go to the back of the line, but at least I know where I stand. But Iā€™m slightly optimistic that maybe no news is good news.

We're not being informed when a transfer happens. We sit in the dark on this stuff as opposed to the last time this happened before orders were placed.

Sponsored

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Success!!

I just had the strangest call with the Ford centerā€¦guy couldnā€™t find my order, couldnā€™t see any notes on my transfer requestā€¦went quiet many times - then relayed that my order was with my requested new dealer. I called them and confirmed.
So it seems to have worked!!
Ford Bronco You CAN move your Bronco reservation as of TODAY!!! 1638300086406

ultima785

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 Mustang, 2022 2-Door BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Success!!

I just had the strangest call with the Ford centerā€¦guy couldnā€™t find my order, couldnā€™t see any notes on my transfer requestā€¦went quiet many times - then relayed that my order was with my requested new dealer. I called them and confirmed.
1638300086406.gif
ZOMG thx for the update, a new hope, broncos for everyone!

So that's actually happened to me like early Nov where the Ford marketing rep couldn't find my order/reservation anymore, strangest thing; thought maybe that was good news that it was being processed but radio silence since then and subsequent reps found my order, albeit with the old dealer, just fine in the system. Still hoping!

Ford Bronco You CAN move your Bronco reservation as of TODAY!!! PXL_20211104_001417551

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had that same conversation with my wife today. I'm hoping to hear some type of news, good or bad, by the middle of '22. If not Ford can take my Bronco reservation, and cram it up their collective......well, you know where. I'm moving onto one of the many other plans I have rattling around in my big ol' dumb head. Screw Ford, they don't owe me anything. But in reverse, I don't owe them a damned thing either. As Popeye used to say, "That's all I can stands, I can't stands no more".

ultima785

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 Mustang, 2022 2-Door BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Success!!

Ford Bronco You CAN move your Bronco reservation as of TODAY!!! PXL_20211104_001417551
And this was a converted order you say? Not just a 99'd reservation?

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, an order. Now, my caveat is that my account on Ford.com hasnā€™t updated. My new dealer said he even saw a VIN today in my order!! Iā€™ve decided to join team Sasquatch though, so thatā€™s complicating things. So Iā€™m hoping I can update my order - and it would be great to get one in ā€˜22! Never a dull moment in Bronco-landā€¦

Sponsored

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was hoping someone else would post about this. I called Ford yesterday. Spoke with a very helpful rep. She held on the line while I confirmed with the new dealer I had been speaking with and then took my information. Put into the system. Told me it can take up to 5 to 7 business days for a response. Must have moved through pretty quick b/c the new dealer called this morning and told me he had my order in his system and he was changing my priority code from 19 to 10. The sales rep and some other folks I've spoken to said, " 10s get picked more than 19s." I can provide ZERO proof of that statement. Just regurgitating what my new sales rep said about the codes. He also told me that he's got Bronco orders going in next week(none this week). He knows that he has at least 20 allocations for next week. I bet I dont make the cut but just the communication about it is....new.

BTW the information required to move dealers you will need the following:

Order Number(Ford has but confirms with you)
New Dealer Code Number(new dealer will give that to you)
New Dealer Address
New Dealer Contact name and number
Double check your contact info and that's it.

I've had more communication with the new dealer than I've had with the place I've been with for 504 days.

I just want my truck.

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was hoping someone else would post about this. I called Ford yesterday. Spoke with a very helpful rep. She held on the line while I confirmed with the new dealer I had been speaking with and then took my information. Put into the system. Told me it can take up to 5 to 7 business days for a response. Must have moved through pretty quick b/c the new dealer called this morning and told me he had my order in his system and he was changing my priority code from 19 to 10. The sales rep and some other folks I've spoken to said, " 10s get picked more than 19s." I can provide ZERO proof of that statement. Just regurgitating what my new sales rep said about the codes. He also told me that he's got Bronco orders going in next week(none this week). He knows that he has at least 20 allocations for next week. I bet I dont make the cut but just the communication about it is....new.

BTW the information required to move dealers you will need the following:

Order Number(Ford has but confirms with you)
New Dealer Code Number(new dealer will give that to you)
New Dealer Address
New Dealer Contact name and number
Double check your contact info and that's it.

I've had more communication with the new dealer than I've had with the place I've been with for 504 days.

I just want my truck.
When did you first call to make a transfer request and were you from one of the three dealerships who were affected by the allocation change? Congrats!!!

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am 90% convinced Ford is sitting on almost all of these and doing the same thing as when a reservation was....appropriated by a dealer. Simply making a new order with the old time stamp at the new dealer and leaving the old one to get filled eventually at the old.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hate the idea that I may bump another, but I don't look it as that with the new orders. I'm essentially at the end of the line with the new dealers, but they so happen to have enough anticipated allocation to satisfy all their orders for MY'22. I'm in allocation purgatory with my original reservation at Granger looking at MY'25 for a reservation made in October 2020. Ford has to be high if they think someone will just sit back for 5 years while they restrict deliveries.
I was speaking of transfers, not of a brand new order, sorry for any confusion.

Also Ford is crystal clear that they don't think or care about how many people wait or for how long they wait.
Sponsored