Sponsored

You CAN move your Bronco reservation as of TODAY!!!

StalePrinceOfBelAir

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

3 month mark today, not going to call anymore. Given up on my July'20 res. I think we should change this thread to finding new dealers to place new orders with. Any tips on high volume dealers with low Bronco orders on the east coast?
I gave up on transferring my October 2020 order. Placed a new order with Al Packer Ford of White Marsh (MD) the week after Thanksgiving. Got a build date of 2/7 a few days later. I wanted this one ASAP; so I went with Black Diamond/2.3AT/4 door/soft top/mid package. I would have liked to have 2.7, the modular bumper, and sasquatch; but didn't "need" it. I cancelled my order transfer from Chapman, and placed the "fully loaded + sas" order with them. Maybe I'll trade in my "ASAP order" in 2023 when my order gets delivered to Chapman.
Sponsored

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I gave up on transferring my October 2020 order. Placed a new order with Al Packer Ford of White Marsh (MD) the week after Thanksgiving. Got a build date of 2/7 a few days later. I wanted this one ASAP; so I went with Black Diamond/2.3AT/4 door/soft top/mid package. I would have liked to have 2.7, the modular bumper, and sasquatch; but didn't "need" it. I cancelled my order transfer from Chapman, and placed the "fully loaded + sas" order with them. Maybe I'll trade in my "ASAP order" in 2023 when my order gets delivered to Chapman.
I'll give them a shot too, holding out for my 2DR though. Any word on pricing? Their demo is marked up by 30k

StalePrinceOfBelAir

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll give them a shot too, holding out for my 2DR though. Any word on pricing? Their demo is marked up by 30k
MSRP is all I've been told. I obviously haven't received it yet; but I have plenty of emails and documents saying MSRP with no markup.

They told me awhile back that they were planning on marking up the demo unit, and weren't letting people test drive it to keep the mileage down. I know it has a few aftermarket modifications too; but obviously not $30k worth though lol.

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I called this morning at 10am CT. Was on hold for 19 minutes and spoke with Crystal. I gave her my case number and all she could tell me was my case was still in review. This was the same Crystal I spoke with back on 12/2 who told me it would be a week or so and my new dealership would be in contact with me. Same story of a lot of requests have come in. I explained that I had not heard of one of these going through to date. She said nothing. In the past, the reps would tell me 'oh yes, these are getting approved'.

I keep both Granger and my new dealership updated on my calls to Ford. I did put in a new order for my same build at my new dealership as I suspect Ford is punishing these three dealerships who took so many orders. Just my opinion, but Ford has no real incentive to care about a few thousand orders. I had seen on here that 2 door new orders were not being taken, but my new dealership was able to order mine with no issues.

Last edited:

lil_mule_4x4

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called this morning at 10am CT. Was on hold for 19 minutes and spoke with Crystal. I gave her my case number and all she could tell me was my case was still in review. This was the same Crystal I spoke with back on 12/2 who told me it would be a week or so and my new dealership would be in contact with me. Same story of a lot of requests have come in. I explained that I had not heard of one of these going through to date. She said nothing. In the past, the reps would tell me 'oh yes, these are getting approved'.

I keep both Granger and my new dealership updated on my calls to Ford. I did put in a new order for my same build at my new dealership as I suspect Ford is punishing these three dealerships who took so many orders. Just my opinion, but Ford has no real incentive to care about a few thousand orders. I had seen on here that 2 door new orders were not being taken, but my new dealership was able to order mine with no issues.
I called this morning for an update on my "supervisory review" request. No surprise, more lies, no follow up, no recourse, and no help. Update: Instead of "3 - 5 business days" for a supervisor to call me on my case, it is now "undetermined length of time." So, in my opinion this is another delay in a chain of events that eventually leads us to a lost cause. Ford is telling me to F@<& off. By the way, I confirmed that these reps aren't even Ford employees, they work for an outside customer service consulting firm.

In order to speed my build, I submitted a 2nd order with my new dealer for a lower trimmed Base SAS 2.3 auto. Dealer acted like it would go in for the next round/quarter, although no idea of when it would be picked for production. Hopefully, it gets picked up earlier by sidestepping the current commodity constraints. My hope is that I can get a Base while I suffer/cancel/reorder my Badlands Lux early reservation IF Ford ever follows through with their empty promises.

Sponsored

ultima785

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 Mustang, 2022 2-Door BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called this morning for an update on my "supervisory review" request. No surprise, more lies, no follow up, no recourse, and no help. Update: Instead of "3 - 5 business days" for a supervisor to call me on my case, it is now "undetermined length of time." So, in my opinion this is another delay in a chain of events that eventually leads us to a lost cause. Ford is telling me to F@<& off. By the way, I confirmed that these reps aren't even Ford employees, they work for an outside customer service consulting firm.

In order to speed my build, I submitted a 2nd order with my new dealer for a lower trimmed Base SAS 2.3 auto. Dealer acted like it would go in for the next round/quarter, although no idea of when it would be picked for production. Hopefully, it gets picked up earlier by sidestepping the current commodity constraints. My hope is that I can get a Base while I suffer/cancel/reorder my Badlands Lux early reservation IF Ford ever follows through with their empty promises.
They will not; instead of a bait and switch by dealer this was for sure a bait and switch by Ford.

My solution like others was also to place more orders (4 to date!) at different local(ish) dealers. My original res is with a mega-dealer w questionable integrity (that wasn't apparent until April of course); so rather than put all my eggs into one basket, I finally decided to place backup orders after it appeared Ford was full of sh*t when they said they'd work our dealer change requests in October. Thus, they forced me to "play the field" and their sadistic allocation/commodity-roulette. In fact...

I can now personally vouch that the hard top fiasco seems the primary factor (other than dealer selection) that has botched up order scheduling beyond belief for patient early res holders; what a complete crapshoot ordering this thing has been...

So I still have my unscheduled first-40-hours res for a 2 door (would've changed to soft top if it were an option!), yet one of my NEWLY made backup orders (4 dr soft top of course) placed with a local dealer on 11/1/21 (w/NO prior res) is already scheduled (week of 2/21)!

I would've had no idea too other than that their manager told me this in response to my email asking him to remove a couple known constraints from my order. It's fully loaded with constraints too, everything BUT a hard top - BL, 2.7L 10AT, Lux, Squatch, Tow, modular bumper.

Last edited:

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If your dealer has decent allocation...chances are you're in luck. After giving up on moving my initial reservation, my back-up order for a basesquatch 2.3L 4-door soft top w/ mod bumper was placed 11/1 and is currently scheduled for early February.

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I pulled this from another thread:
72F262 said:
@Zach@Granger - Have you heard of anyone getting an approved transfer away from Granger? I am a very late reservation, 4/28/21, so very low on your list. My gut is telling me Ford is punishing us. Just curious if you had seen any movement from Ford on transfer requests. I put in my request back on Oct. 15th. Have called several times with nothing but lies from the reps answering the phones.

I will be in contact soon about an ESP plan for my Shelby GT350.
From Zach at Granger:

I haven't heard a lot of success stories. Which I was assured would work as a transfer.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I pulled this from another thread:

From Zach at Granger:

I haven't heard a lot of success stories. Which I was assured would work as a transfer.
Having spoken to some of the other staff there, I think that's a euphemism for "any."

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I gave up and placed an order. I’ll keep my Granger reservation and see how that works out. For what it’s worth, the local dealer said Ford isn’t going to do these transfers (and that he just found this out).

Sponsored

lil_mule_4x4

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I gave up and placed an order. I’ll keep my Granger reservation and see how that works out. For what it’s worth, the local dealer said Ford isn’t going to do these transfers (and that he just found this out).
This sounds about right, given that I personally have yet to speak with anyone at Ford (other than the two dealer reps). We have all been lied to with Ford's bait and switch. The least that Ford could do is to give us an official notification denying our dealership transfer requests. At least that would end the misery of having hope.

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
So two major issues with this for me. One, just the timing impact of the reservation time stamp. If Granger is overwhelmed, then a dealer with ‘22 allocation is going to be faster, so that’s a wash. The other question is 2021 price protection - if it doesn’t transfer, do I lose my $900 price protection if I go through another dealer? Ford should extend price protection to us if we can point to an order, regardless where we fulfill.

lil_mule_4x4

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They will not; instead of a bait and switch by dealer this was for sure a bait and switch by Ford.

My solution like others was also to place more orders (4 to date!) at different local(ish) dealers. My original res is with a mega-dealer w questionable integrity (that wasn't apparent until April of course); so rather than put all my eggs into one basket, I finally decided to place backup orders after it appeared Ford was full of sh*t when they said they'd work our dealer change requests in October. Thus, they forced me to "play the field" and their sadistic allocation/commodity-roulette. In fact...

I can now personally vouch that the hard top fiasco seems the primary factor (other than dealer selection) that has botched up order scheduling beyond belief for patient early res holders; what a complete crapshoot ordering this thing has been...

So I still have my unscheduled first-40-hours res for a 2 door (would've changed to soft top if it were an option!), yet one of my NEWLY made backup orders (4 dr soft top of course) placed with a local dealer on 11/1/21 (w/NO prior res) is already scheduled (week of 2/21)!

I would've had no idea too other than that their manager told me this in response to my email asking him to remove a couple known constraints from my order. It's fully loaded with constraints too, everything BUT a hard top - BL, 2.7L 10AT, Lux, Squatch, Tow, modular bumper.
Your new BACKUP order is my main reservation/order. I intended to reorder it once my backup gets scheduled, but based upon how quickly yours got scheduled, I am having second thoughts. My whole goal was to get a BASE SAS while having to wait on my main BL SAS order. How quickly you received a scheduled build date is giving me a glimmer of hope. Thanks and keep us posted when you receive your Badlands.

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Your new BACKUP order is my main reservation/order. I intended to reorder it once my backup gets scheduled, but based upon how quickly yours got scheduled, I am having second thoughts. My whole goal was to get a BASE SAS while having to wait on my main BL SAS order. How quickly you received a scheduled build date is giving me a glimmer of hope. Thanks and keep us posted when you receive your Badlands.
This sounds about right, given that I personally have yet to speak with anyone at Ford (other than the two dealer reps). We have all been lied to with Ford's bait and switch. The least that Ford could do is to give us an official notification denying our dealership transfer requests. At least that would end the misery of having hope.
This does not surprise me. I am in same boat with no reply/dance from Ford... I too stuck with Granger and placed my order (Badlands 2.7). I am a 7/31 res holder... and im not expected till 23. (in the 250's at Granger). I am tempted to order a new one at another dealership but have not pulled the trigger on that. Ford appears to be starting to crank out Bronco's. What stinks is that even if (*caveats abound) Ford did catch up numbers wise... I will still be ass out of luck as they wouldn't increase allocation to Granger or other reservation holders.. so these "extra" broncos will go to dealerships for purchase ahead of those waiting.. gives a new meaning to Ford... F'ing Over Reservations Daily.
Sponsored

Last edited: