Sponsored

You CAN move your Bronco reservation as of TODAY!!!

Someshoes

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just got off the phone with a representative who has told me it is open and available for those who want to move. It can take 3-5 days to process. They will reach out to us via phone or email to confirm after it is complete.

800-334-4375

They need the dealer info you want to move to, and you better make arrangements with that dealer to get it done. I'd also try to get whatever price you agree on signed and approved and notarized and whatever else you can do.

Mine was submit yesterday, confirmed today, and it's in processing.

I'll also mention they are BUSY. I called exactly at 8 am and held for about 10 minutes.
Sponsored

Last edited:

PBar

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex & several convertibles before kids
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just got off the phone with a representative who has told me it is open and available for those who want to move. It can take 3-5 days to process. They will reach out to us via phone or email to confirm after it is complete.

800-354-4375

They need the dealer info you want to move to, and you better make arrangements with that dealer to get it done. Mine was submit yesterday, confirmed today, and it's in processing.
Just to clarify - Ford is allowing you to transfer your reservation from a Dealer where the order is placed?

Thanks!

OP
OP
Someshoes

Someshoes

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just to clarify - Ford is allowing you to transfer your reservation from a Dealer where the order is placed?

Thanks!

Yes. I moved from a dealer where I have an order on file to a new dealer local to me. I will very likely need to update my order to model year 22 when the transfer is complete, but whatever. I keep my place in line and now I'm at a new dealer in my local area and WAY up their allocation list.

My reservation date was December, order was placed in March I think, and I was still able to move dealerships. Once it's finalized I'll update this thread.

Note that I had not updated a 22my order yet, I don't know if that's a factor in ANY way but I wouldn't do a single thing until it was moved. That's me speculating, not me making any kind of statement supported by any facts. I just didn't want a single thing in my way for when I did move to another dealer.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

800-354-4375

They need the dealer info you want to move to, and you better make arrangements with that dealer to get it done. I'd also try to get whatever price you agree on signed and approved and notarized and whatever else you can do.

I'll also mention they are BUSY. I called exactly at 8 am and held for about 10 minutes.

This is great info. Thank you!

PBar

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex & several convertibles before kids
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just got off the phone with Ford. They stated something about Franchise Laws blah, blah, blah, and a representative would call me back in 3 - 5 days to discuss the transfer.

It did not seem that the transfer was definitely going to happen, but rather be reviewed.

@Someshoes - did you get some other information that confirms Ford will transfer?

My (hope to be former) dealer converted my reservation to an order without my knowledge or permission, so I am expecting to do battle with Ford to transfer.

Also, there is typo in the phone number above - should 800.334.4375

Thanks all!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Someshoes

Someshoes

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got off the phone with Ford. They stated something about Franchise Laws blah, blah, blah, and a representative would call me back in 3 - 5 days to discuss the transfer.

It did not seem that the transfer was definitely going to happen, but rather be reviewed.

@Someshoes - did you get some other information that confirms Ford will transfer?

My (hope to be former) dealer converted my reservation to an order without my knowledge or permission, so I am expecting to do battle with Ford to transfer.

Also, there is typo in the phone number above - should 800.334.4375

Thanks all!
That was not my experience at all. They were super nice, helped me transfer over the phone, bing bang done. Iā€™m just waiting the 3-5 days it takes. I have spoken to 2 people now, both part of the bronco service team or something to that effect, and they both confirmed that itā€™s on my account. One even commented they were glad they were letting me do it (it told them I lived on the other side of the country from my current dealership.)

The number you posted is the same I have and Iā€™ll correct my error.

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had about a 50 minute wait time at 3pm CT today. I was able to put in my request and was told the same 3-5 days to hear back from Ford. She just asked why I was wanting to move. I have a reservation and a confirmed order.

Last edited:

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

800-334-4375

I requested to move mine yesterday. Since I am with Granger that it had to go with that file and be reviewed. And I would know something within hopefully 5 days.

OP
OP
Someshoes

Someshoes

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I requested to move mine yesterday. Since I am with Granger that it had to go with that file and be reviewed. And I would know something within hopefully 5 days.
Oh? Iā€™m moving from Chapman, I wonder if that had anything to do with it. Did anyone else move from Granger in this thread? That might contribute to some of the different service/options.

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well , hope my luck is better next week , trying to change dealers.Waited on hol for an hr once and was hung up on , waited about 20 min second time , then used the option to leave a message , have not heard a thing .Asked my new dealer if they had an inside number or a way to help , salesman said they would get back to me tomorrow.

Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes. I moved from a dealer where I have an order on file to a new dealer local to me. I will very likely need to update my order to model year 22 when the transfer is complete, but whatever. I keep my place in line and now I'm at a new dealer in my local area and WAY up their allocation list.

My reservation date was December, order was placed in March I think, and I was still able to move dealerships. Once it's finalized I'll update this thread.

Note that I had not updated a 22my order yet, I don't know if that's a factor in ANY way but I wouldn't do a single thing until it was moved. That's me speculating, not me making any kind of statement supported by any facts. I just didn't want a single thing in my way for when I did move to another dealer.
Your place in line, that's cute... :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm glad to see some success with this process... I might be needing to do it as well. Local dealer has said to me and my wife no less than 5 times that on ALL ordered Bronco's they are selling at MSRP. Well my online order opened yesterday and sure enough, there is an ADM on there. I'm not emotionally tied enough to a Bronco to pay extra for it. So I either move to another dealer or go buy another Jeep...

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Oh? Iā€™m moving from Chapman, I wonder if that had anything to do with it. Did anyone else move from Granger in this thread? That might contribute to some of the different service/options.
My move was from Granger as well. I have a converted order with them. I will post my outcome next week if/when I hear from Ford.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately I see a lot of moves away from Grainger.

Iā€˜m not sure if my local dealer will try to add ADM on reservation #2, if so Iā€™ll be moving it. I have a signed Dora at MSRP from my first Black Diamond order, but didnā€™t get any new paperwork when I changed to Badlands that Ford recently gave me a vin for.
Sponsored