Sponsored

You CAN move your Bronco reservation as of TODAY!!!

Superstition

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon unlimited tricked out
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm glad to see some success with this process... I might be needing to do it as well. Local dealer has said to me and my wife no less than 5 times that on ALL ordered Bronco's they are selling at MSRP. Well my online order opened yesterday and sure enough, there is an ADM on there. I'm not emotionally tied enough to a Bronco to pay extra for it. So I either move to another dealer or go buy another Jeep...
I'm sorry to hear this man. It's complete CRAP that any dealer would shove an ADM charge on a customer at the last minute after representing that they would charge MSRP. It's unethical. They don't have carrying costs for the Bronco that you reserved directly though Ford. I selected the closest Phoenix area Ford dealer when I made my 7-17-20 reservation. When it came time to place the order I couldn't get a reply or return call. I called three other Ford dealers and got the shady fuzzy "maybe" MSRP bullshit. At that point I decided to move to Granger. I didn't do it for the deal, I did it because they were honest and helped so many others on this forum. I'm afraid a lot of folks are about to get the ADM shaft. I'm staying with Granger even though I very well may not get my Bronco next year. Like you, I have a JK Rubicon that I'm quite fond of. Perhaps at some point it'll be time to buy a JL and just dump Ford completely.
Sponsored

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My move was from Granger as well. I have a converted order with them. I will post my outcome next week if/when I hear from Ford.
Was the transfer just to get your Bronco faster? I thought they were doing this on a case by case helping customers who are getting screwed first (ie mark up issues). I saw this coming from a mile away when everyone was jumping ship to Granger for a discount.

OP
OP
Someshoes

Someshoes

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was the transfer just to get your Bronco faster? I thought they were doing this on a case by case helping customers who are getting screwed first (ie mark up issues). I saw this coming from a mile away when everyone was jumping ship to Granger for a discount.
Yes it was to get it faster. I’m at Chapman and I was 200+ on their list. At the dealership I’m moving to I would be much more likely to get it sooner, plus a bunch of logistical issues like transporting across several states, etc. I was buying from half way around the country.

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes it was to get it faster. I’m at Chapman and I was 200+ on their list. At the dealership I’m moving to I would be much more likely to get it sooner, plus a bunch of logistical issues like transporting across several states, etc. I was buying from half way around the country.
I hear ya, that makes total sense. I'm in Canada and hopefully going in soon before work today to have my order updated and submitted.

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Last edited:

Sponsored

EL in NH

Base
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Basesquatch, 2005 HD springer,2010 sporty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks, I'm not hanging up until I get someone. I need answers. My dealer refuses to give me any info on allocation numbers. I'm beyond pissed off. I am number 201 of around 600+ total orders at the dealer and have no idea where that puts me in their allocation. I'm very close to saying F it and buying something else.
I hung in there..for 30 minutes ..then they hung up on me.

OP
OP
Someshoes

Someshoes

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I hung in there..for 30 minutes ..then they hung up on me.
happened to me all day on Wednesday last week. Call tomorrow at exactly 8 am eastern. That was the only way I got through but it worked two days in a row.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

People are now seeing ADM baked into their final build numbers. IF YOU SEE THIS, PLEASE CALL AND MOVE YOUR RESERVATION.
It may be a separate issue, but in my case, the Dealer Selling Price was $6590 above configurator price. It appears to have been a glitch in the system, and in my case, the glitch corrected itself this morning. Now the Dealer Selling Price and configurator price are equal - no markup and no glitch. Not sure if anyone else's has corrected itself.

OP
OP
Someshoes

Someshoes

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got an email about 2 hours ago asking if I accept getting emails from Ford. Idk if it has to do with this but I haven’t done anything new / changed anything so I call this a status update.

Still show the old dealership as my dealership at this point. Might call in the morning.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Spent 2 hours this evening on hold with Ford Customer Service. Yes, it will auto-disconnect you after 55 minutes. Call back and don't leave a message. Or call at 8AM as suggested earlier.

My transfer is pending. I will find out in 3-5 day after review. My order was converted 3/18/21 and original reservation in October with Granger. I have nothing bad to say about Granger. I would have loved to stay with them. The discount was a wash after factoring in the travel to Iowa from Florida. I was looking at MY'24 or MY'25 if I stayed.

The new dealer has their first month's allocation and based on their current orders, they are confident that I'll get a MY'22. No guarantees - commodities, covid, blah, blah, blah. I'll update any progress as I know it.

Sponsored

firefox33

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Title references moving a “reservation“. Is this accurate or is this thread about moving existing orders?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Title references moving a “reservation“. Is this accurate or is this thread about moving existing orders?
From my understanding, only converted reservations (orders) can be transferred. I spoke with Nicole at FCS and she mentioned that reservations - only can't be transferred at this time. She alluded to the process that requires an order that has been rolled over to the MY'22 order banks and is in '99 status.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer refuses to give me any info on allocation numbers. I'm beyond pissed off. I am number 201 of around 600+ total orders at the dealer and have no idea where that puts me in their allocation.
Dealers have only been given their allocation for the first month of MY22. They don't have any clue what their full MY22 allotment will be (and it will be heavily dependent on how many trucks MAP has the parts to assemble).

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got an email about 2 hours ago asking if I accept getting emails from Ford. Idk if it has to do with this but I haven’t done anything new / changed anything so I call this a status update.

Still show the old dealership as my dealership at this point. Might call in the morning.
Has nothing to do with this. I have been getting that email for months. I delete it.

OP
OP
Someshoes

Someshoes

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has nothing to do with this. I have been getting that email for months. I delete it.
works for me. I just rather share too much than not enough and mess this up for someone else. I’m expecting to see it moved and I’m calling tomorrow to confirm.. I’m about 3 days out and antsy as hell.
Sponsored