Sponsored

You CAN move your Bronco reservation as of TODAY!!!

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reservation still shows my original dealer when I log into ford.com
Sponsored

SpudHusker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford 250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just called this morning. There are still no updates. The rep did say that there are 3 main reasons people are calling to transfer their dealerships (Dealers going above MSRP, Allocation issues with current dealer and people physically relocating to different states/areas and requesting dealer transfer). The rep said she believes they are denying the transfer requests related to relocation. Ford is still evaluating the MSRP and dealer allocation related requests (the rep specifically mentioned the Granger allocation issue). The waiting game continues...

OP
OP
Someshoes

Someshoes

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just called this morning. There are still no updates. The rep did say that there are 3 main reasons people are calling to transfer their dealerships (Dealers going above MSRP, Allocation issues with current dealer and people physically relocating to different states/areas and requesting dealer transfer). The rep said she believes they are denying the transfer requests related to relocation. Ford is still evaluating the MSRP and dealer allocation related requests (the rep specifically mentioned the Granger allocation issue). The waiting game continues...
Definitely denying relocation. This whole thing sucks.

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you for the update.

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford is still evaluating the MSRP and dealer allocation related requests (the rep specifically mentioned the Granger allocation issue).
Strange, they must have some special policy for Granger. I have late April 2021 order with Granger i.e. without the price protection and at the tail of the order line there. Waiting for this order, I would see price increases and the price differential would shrink with cost of transport increasing.
I decided to keep the 2020 order with Granger but move the April 2021.
I reached Ford after like only 20 min wait. I was ready with all info (name, address, phone, order No., new dealer name). What was strange that I was NOT asked for my reason and once I uttered the word Granger, he immediately asked for a 3 min hold (before me telling the new dealer's name). Once he came back, we concluded quickly. Standard warning, it will take couple days...

Sponsored
OP
OP
Someshoes

Someshoes

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Strange, they must have some special policy for Granger. I have late April 2021 order with Granger i.e. without the price protection and at the tail of the order line there. Waiting for this order, I would see price increases and the price differential would shrink with cost of transport increasing.
I decided to keep the 2020 order with Granger but move the April 2021.
I reached Ford after like only 20 min wait. I was ready with all info (name, address, phone, order No., new dealer name). What was strange that I was NOT asked for my reason and once I uttered the word Granger, he immediately asked for a 3 min hold (before me telling the new dealer's name). Once he came back, we concluded quickly. Standard warning, it will take couple days...
You never told them the new dealer? I’m wondering if all of the dealers undercutting msrp are being blacklisted somehow.

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No, I told him the new dealer AFTER he came form the break he requested. I wonder what he discussed on the break.

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Tomorrow will be the 10th business day since I called. I might give them a ring in the am....

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I started another thread with basically the same info as here. Ford corporate to approve…7 - 10 biz days, etc. Didn’t see this one. I can tell you that some folks are getting approved to leave Granger as I checked two weeks ago and was one number… and when I checked yesterday I moved up about 50 spots.

CHIGATRON

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat Sport, Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I called today to check my status (originally called last Thursday). I actually spoke to the same Rep that I file the request last week, she said there was no update and sounded annoyed that I called. Stated there is no reason to call and check, Ford will email me when/if a resolution is reached. So here I sit.

My wife went from 108 people in front of her last year to 86 still in front of her now with all of the line jumpers and delayed builds. Ford created a mess by providing false info, changing the rules of the game and now wont help customers who have been waiting for 16 months.

Love the Bronco and Ford engineers/designers (NOT the 2 girls that did the interior), but the leadership team is a joke. Never tried so hard to spend 60K....

Sponsored

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I started another thread with basically the same info as here. Ford corporate to approve…7 - 10 biz days, etc. Didn’t see this one. I can tell you that some folks are getting approved to leave Granger as I checked two weeks ago and was one number… and when I checked yesterday I moved up about 50 spots.
This is good to hear. The first positive news I have seen on this topic.

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Completed my move
Woah!!
Oh :(
Yeah nah I've been waiting to hear back for I think 17? days now, hopefully thats a good sign that they have us in a holding pattern instead of rejecting. If anyone becomes the first to get through please share exactly what your request said!
Sponsored