Sponsored

You CAN move your Bronco reservation as of TODAY!!!

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just checked in with Ford marketing. It’s been three weeks since I opened a case. The rep thought that my issue might be I had a reservation, moved it, converted to order, and now want to move back. My issue was the local dealer was quoting “market pricing”, and I moved to one of the active forum dealers at an agreed price. Allocation changes hit me, obviously, but my local dealer will now put MSRP in writing, so I want to move back. None of those issues seemed to surprise her, which sorta didn’t surprise me about the allocation issue, but did surprise me about MSRP. Makes me wonder about the back channel between Ford and dealers.

She resubmitted it. Told to check back in 7-10 days.

Oh, and line answered in just a few minutes
Sponsored

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I caved and called last night for a 1 month update. Can confirm the new call center, got in 10 mins. The new rep did not know how to check a case # and all-in-all I still sat on hold for an hour while she got help looking it up. Supposedly they are now waiting on the dealer to "confirm and accept the order transfer".

That said, I spoke to both the to and from dealers, neither have any idea how to do this so I am now 100% stuck again. Tried calling the center back to get more info - they said they have no idea how it's done and totally on the dealer's end. I only half believe this is true to begin with as the new reps did not even know what a transfer or support case was, but in the off chance that anyone is able to get one of these to go through please let me know how your dealer did it!

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
End of the line for me.

Original dealer called back and said he spoke again with his rep regarding my request for transfer after I gave him the green light to put the transfer through. His rep told him in response that build date priority is based on reservation time stamp and commodities and would in no way be impacted by the dealership it is with (in essence he denied the existence of an allocation model and apparently also referenced in their conversation forums like this one being sources of misinformation). Based on that understanding, he communicated there is no reason to transfer my reservation and is not putting it through.

My dealer told me I could try to fight it but I'm just going to let it lie at this point. I was hoping to transfer from a metro Atlanta dealer to one in rural Georgia that is in the Top 5 Ford dealers nation-wide just in the belief that the larger dealer would be favored by the allocation model that has been circulated here. It's a less extreme situation than the one you Granger-ites are in, however if this rep is to be believed, there is no allocation model between dealerships that is going to disadvantage you anyway... (shrug)

Hope everyone gets their vehicles soon. Best of luck.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

End of the line for me.

Original dealer called back and said he spoke again with his rep regarding my request for transfer after I gave him the green light to put the transfer through. His rep told him in response that build date priority is based on reservation time stamp and commodities and would in no way be impacted by the dealership it is with (in essence he denied the existence of an allocation model and apparently also referenced in their conversation forums like this one being sources of misinformation). Based on that understanding, he communicated there is no reason to transfer my reservation and is not putting it through.

My dealer told me I could try to fight it but I'm just going to let it lie at this point. I was hoping to transfer from a metro Atlanta dealer to one in rural Georgia that is in the Top 5 Ford dealers nation-wide just in the belief that the larger dealer would be favored by the allocation model that has been circulated here. It's a less extreme situation than the one you Granger-ites are in, however if this rep is to be believed, there is no allocation model between dealerships that is going to disadvantage you anyway... (shrug)

Wow, that's ridiculous that Ford gets to now dictate what dealer you can or can't use......

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Made another call today, check on progress, and of course no progress. The guy couldn't believe that I've not heard anything yet lol. I was on hold for less than a minute, and the guy helping me sounded like he knew what he was doing. So far this is the third call, and I've gotten the same details and answers from all of them so I've had some consistency there at least lol.

Sponsored

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
End of the line for me.

Thanks for the update. This just keeps taking turns I had no idea were even on the road.....Did your original dealer have any guesses on when you could see your Bronco?

I am 20 business days with no update.

Last edited:

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the update. This just keeps taking turns I had no idea were even on the road.....Did your original dealer have any guesses on when you could see your Bronco?
No problem. Agreed. I thought progress was happening at so many points over this process but it turns out the wheels were just spinning in place.

Not really. He said he put me at the highest priority code he could (10), which I understand from information on this forum doesn't make any difference so long as it's not 99. This dealer is not incredibly on top of their data, so it's hard to get any information that would really allow you to make a semi-reasonable guesstimate (e.g. filter on builds similar to mine and see what the latest reservation time stamps to have build dates are).

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Update on mine, been over 1 month at this point. Last call they said it would go through just waiting on the dealers acceptance. Dealer and dealer rep had no info on how to do this.

Today I called with the dealer, found out everything I was told by the rep before was a lie, nobody has even looked at my request yet. Considering the last rep told me the exact opposite, asked to speak to someone in charge or at least someone who had a clue what was going on. She told me that there is no manager, no department head, absolutely nobody to talk to, none of the old reps, nothing, and there is absolutely nothing I could do or she could do. Im at my wits fucking end here at this point.

Never dealt with anyone so rude over the phone. Did they contract the call center to a Popeyes in downtown Detroit? What the hell happened to the friendly reps who actually had a clue? I would gladly beg to go back to the 2 hour hold times for them. If I didn't want this one car so bad I'd erase the name Ford from my brain.

Trilifter7

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2022 Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone heard whether it matters if your order is a 99 or 19 priority code for transferring? I know what the codes mean, just curious if a dealer got sneaky and switched an order to 19 would they still be able to move it once reviewed? Probably a question we don’t know the answer to yet 🤪

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Has anyone heard whether it matters if your order is a 99 or 19 priority code for transferring? I know what the codes mean, just curious if a dealer got sneaky and switched an order to 19 would they still be able to move it once reviewed? Probably a question we don’t know the answer to yet 🤪
Honestly I don't believe a transfer process exists at all yet, if I were you I would go ahead and make a new reservation.

Sponsored

Trilifter7

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2022 Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly I don't believe a transfer process exists at all yet, if I were you I would go ahead and make a new reservation.
Price protection is honestly the only thing keeping me from doing that at this point.

OP
OP
Someshoes

Someshoes

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't really check the forums anymore because I've put the bronco out of my brain until one of my two orders come through. I'm bummed but not surprised you can't really move anything. Pit of my gut kinda felt that.

I hope someone has some success, but I'll lean into it, I requested it the day before it even went live and they snuck it in or something, idk, and I got a flat out refusal email and phone call.

Keep this alive and if anyone has success blow this damn thing up because I'm holding out hope for you all.

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Time to confront Levine on Twitter
Levine and Ford sell to dealers, not to customers. They have made that clear. If they sell dealers stock vehicles their stock goes up just as much as it does if they sell reserved Broncos. No incentive or reason for them to help us out.
Sponsored