Sponsored

You gotta laugh just to keep from crying...

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At the end of the day you at least have a vin and know your vehicle isn’t just a hypothetical . I reserved early but converted late and I have no earthly idea when mine will be built 🤷🏻‍♂️
Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Are you sure its not sitting at your dealer? Might do a drive by if you can. Even a phone call can be wrong. Nothing like being on hold while you sales man goes and gets another cup of coffee. lol.

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My "ETA Dates" have reverted back to where they were when my vehicle was originally built, prior to MIC purgatory. I haven't received my "Built" email yet but these old dates might be showing up again as they get ready to ship the Bad Batch Broncos. Just a guess, tho
Ford Bronco You gotta laugh just to keep from crying... ETA dates

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

UPDATE: Ford tracker says delivery estimate is still n/a. Also, that makes perfect sense.
UPDATE #2: (is it just me or when you say number two in your head you immediate think💩) Anywho, Ford tracker updated delivery to 10/25. Dealer said hey see it as pending delivery. I see it as who the hell knows…carry on wayward sons

Just got this:
day late and dollar short ford. My personal experience my production date was pushed 7/14 to 7/26. I got the email about being pushed to 7/26 on like 7/28... thats when my window sticker populated production date of 8/2.. (so many dates hard to keep track). fast forward to shipping......:cautious: 8/2 to 8/30 production.. original shipping 9/6 to 9/14 they pushed me to 9/26 to 10/2 i got that email on 9/8.... actual delivery was 9/24... LOL like wtf. AND the ford tracker didnt update til i signed for the bronco yesterday evening. oh one more thing.. No emails about shipping or delivery. also Palsapp didnt show me jack

OP
OP
BamaBronc

BamaBronc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Vehicle(s)
F150 and Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is like the crap FedEx sends me ... your package has been delivered at your front door. I go look, no package.

Have you checked your mailbox or under the porch? 😜
Not in those places but I may need to check behind the Lyon Estates sign👨🏼‍🚀

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Bronco Tracker is showing 313 other Bronco's ahead of you in Dirt Mountain that have not been released yet (and 67 that have :)!)

Either way, one more out is a win to me but there are still guys that are now 100+ days on the hill still waiting (mid June builds).
Hey, none of this nonsense.

You know that Ford is going to stick with FIFO, also they WON'T be building ANY hardtop Broncos until all of the Dirt Mountain Storage Complex prisoners have been provided new hardtops.

How dare you use facts! :D

BTW - without a release date, I have not seen a Bronco leave the plant yet. Until I see evidence contrary to that, it's the most reliable indicator that we have regarding the status of a build.

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ‘21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This might be a dumb request but if you are looking on your phone have you turned your phone to landscape mode? When I check on mine it says est. n/a in portrait but when I rotate my phone it will give me my date. Not sure if that is for everyone but thought I would at least mention it none the less.
Yeah this is a good point. That tracker needs some work. The graphic will show something and then some fine print somewhere on the vast page will say something else. I’ve had this exact same experience. I view it now on a computer rather than a mobile to make sure I can see the whole thing.

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ‘21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

“Undoubtedly, this is an exciting moment for you. So, per our corporate policy, we have delayed telling you about this exciting moment for 6 weeks. You’re welcome, Ford.”

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My two door Big Bend has a pending status in the shipping tracker with a freight bill #. Does this mean my Bronco is about to be sent to the dealer?
Nope. Means nothing, other than you have a VIN and they made the shipping company aware of it. It will be "pending" until it is released to ship after all QC checks etc etc.

Sponsored

LeeMac

Outer Banks
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350/Expedition/Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

UPDATE: Ford tracker says delivery estimate is still n/a. Also, that makes perfect sense.
UPDATE #2: (is it just me or when you say number two in your head you immediate think💩) Anywho, Ford tracker updated delivery to 10/25. Dealer said hey see it as pending delivery. I see it as who the hell knows…carry on wayward sons

Just got this:
They need to throw mine on that train with yours to head to the Shoals.

CarStory

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW GTI, Subaru STI, Toyota Yaris HB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nope. Means nothing, other than you have a VIN and they made the shipping company aware of it. It will be "pending" until it is released to ship after all QC checks etc etc.
ok thanks for the info. got an email saying my MIC top will be replaced this month but im not holding my breath.

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Crying over having an actual ETA while tens of thousands have no idea when they'll be getting their Bronco? :rolleyes:
I'd say you are lucky.
Sponsored