cubes32

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
.....seeing Rivian trucks on the road during my commute 5 to 1! I am in SoCal so I see a lot of cars, naturally. No Broncos, 3 Rivians. They have to be loaded with chips and options. Come on @Fordmotorcompany !!! rant over (for now)
I saw a whole truckload of them heading west on I-80 near Reno back at Thanksgiving time. I assumed they were destined for the Bay Area.
Sponsored

CarbonBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
.....seeing Rivian trucks on the road during my commute 5 to 1! I am in SoCal so I see a lot of cars, naturally. No Broncos, 3 Rivians. They have to be loaded with chips and options. Come on @Fordmotorcompany !!! rant over (for now)
well you should see mine soon as long as no hickups my office is in chino on murrieta between shaffer and chino ave. and i have seen more broncos around than rivians. i ve seen one rivian on eddision a while back and the tint shop on Shaffer near ramona have 5 broncos on lot at one time once as well!!!

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I live in a coastal TX town of 35k. There are at least 10 Broncos running around including mine. The hey look a Bronco thing has been over for a looong time. WTF is a Rivian.

OP
OP
TailGunner

TailGunner

Badlands
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well you should see mine soon as long as no hickups my office is in chino on murrieta between shaffer and chino ave. and i have seen more broncos around than rivians. i ve seen one rivian on eddision a while back and the tint shop on Shaffer near ramona have 5 broncos on lot at one time once as well!!!
Howdy, neighbor!

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve seen one Rivian so far and I live in a sea of Teslas. There are about 5 Broncos that I see regularly, but I have seen plenty of others. The one Rivian I saw was actually at Hollister Hills three weekends ago, which is an OHV park. I didn’t see it go on any trails or through any obstacles. It was parked by a spot where there are a bunch of obstacles, had to have taken a dirt road to get there but not necessarily an actual trail. Still looked pretty clean sitting there.

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One Rivian in my neighborhood that I've seen a few times.

While I've seen several Broncos around town, I have yet to pass one while I'm actually in my Bronco. Weird.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

From the thread title, I thought somebody was complaining about their MGV seats

ExJeePowner

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Holy damn is that thing ugly

fazer8

Black Diamond
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Holy damn is that thing ugly
I thought so too for the longest time but then I watched the Long Way Up series with Ewan McGregor and it grew on me a bit. At least to the point of not completely hating it.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One Rivian in my neighborhood that I've seen a few times.

While I've seen several Broncos around town, I have yet to pass one while I'm actually in my Bronco. Weird.
Crossed paths with one today. Honking and waving like a complete idiot and he didn't even acknowledge me. Shit hurts man.

SouthEnd

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

saw a car carrier with 5 rivians on it the other day in North Dallas.

MFP2241

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
My son works at the Tesla plant in Freemont. Throughout this entire chip ordeal they never slowed production... but, he hates working there. No way in hell I'd ever buy a Tesla.

I've been encouraging him to move over to Rivian, it seems like they have a quality product.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in Chino Hills! What are the odds?! I commute to Corona and I see a gray, silver and wrapped Rivian every day. The Broncos I see are when shopping in OC. Chino Hills F0rd is no bueno with their crazy ADMs
Crazy ADM’s at Chino ford. I teach in Chino and drive by there all the time. Base Broncos for $75+

CarbonBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Crazy ADM’s at Chino ford. I teach in Chino and drive by there all the time. Base Broncos for $75+
That dealership is on crack. I see that haven’t sold any of them. The white one is still on the lot with the blue and the black one.
Sponsored