Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

.....seeing Rivian trucks on the road during my commute 5 to 1! I am in SoCal so I see a lot of cars, naturally. No Broncos, 3 Rivians. They have to be loaded with chips and options. Come on @Fordmotorcompany !!! rant over (for now)
Sponsored

Sponsored

Brockdog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST-Line
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I saw 4 big Bronco's and 3 Sports within 10 a minute period on my way home yesterday afternoon.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was out there last week (SD, Newport, LB, LA and back) and I saw 6 Broncos and 3 Rivians, for what it’s worth. Of course, it’s really hard to spot particular vehicles on the freeway, because you have to pay attention to your own driving, so who knows how many I missed… 💁🏻‍♂️

OP
OP
TailGunner

TailGunner

Badlands
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am happy to hear others are seeing more Broncos (babies don't count). I guess I am just getting impatient.

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When it comes to Rivian, Lucid, and Tesla you will see them in California in greater numbers during their first deliveries. Try not to worry.

I am starting to see Broncos regularly in Sacramento area. By that I mean maybe 1 a day. Still no Velocity blue Broncos though :rolleyes:

thewodg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Similarly, I was looking at a Model 3 the other day. It boggles my mind that an established manufacturer like Ford cannot even give me an estimated build date for my October 2020 reservation (long since converted to order) and yet a relatively young company like Tesla can deliver a Model 3 within 2 months...

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
.....seeing Rivian trucks on the road during my commute 5 to 1! I am in SoCal so I see a lot of cars, naturally. No Broncos, 3 Rivians. They have to be loaded with chips and options. Come on @Fordmotorcompany !!! rant over (for now)
Ford cannot get chips (presumably for the price they want to pay) or chooses to use them in different applications. My guess is at least a portion of it is economics, Ford may be getting a better return on the dollar for using their resources in things other than Bronco production. Perhaps not, the Sync 44 (or other Bronco subsystem) may use a more scarce chipset.

REIMANOV

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BaseSquatch, 2009 Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Also in So Cal. I've seen a few Rivians and just the other day saw a Hummer EV. Apparently someone in LA paid $450k for one ...talk about ADM :oops:
Sponsored