Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Only in Florida did the Jeeps flip me off, guess I spoiled Jeep Beach with my presence
Wait til April to do it again!

Sponsored

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wave a Jeeps, just to piss them off. BTW, I have a Jeep and wave at other ones and they still don't wave. It's only the JKs and JLs though, for some reason. Either jealous or they think they too good. IDK.
Or they’re unaware, have their mind on other things, just don’t feel like waving, think the wave is dumb and don’t want to participate. Not everything has some negative backstory. I don’t wave every time, although there’s an odd sense of guilt if I miss one. I’ve waved at wranglers out of habit while walking even. I’m also sure no Jeep owner is going to be pissed at a Bronco waver unless they’re already cranky. We’re all in it together.

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When you drive through a small mud puddle and it looks like you've been out mudding all day.

Sponsored

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
*People compliment you on your Jeep :) (I either thank them or politely correct the )

*Random people talk about their old ones (Always happens at gas stations and/or Wawas)

*cant stop browsing sites for new parts

Your turn
I get looks (Cactus Grey MIC SAS WT MOD Bumper LUX Tow Ford Side Graphics Aux wheel lights and Rock Star Eng Retractable steps with guard plates.. Had a FJ Toyota driver yesterday tell me he is a Yota guy but the Bronco looks damn good.

Last edited: