Lindsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Outback, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This has been a tough one. I had a 2 door Outerbanks loaded on order with a local dealer. When the program was announced, I went in to speak with them about it and they indicated that based on their backlog and allocations that they did not think I would get built in 2023. Not wanting to be cancelled, I started looking at other dealer stock and utilize the $2500 offer from Ford if I bought a Bronco from stock. I found a Wildtrak that met my criteria and negotiated an agreeable price. I went to my originating dealer and indicated my desire to cancel my order under the guidelines of the program and purchase a new in stock Bronco at another dealer.

The purchase went fine and I am very happy with my vehicle. The originating dealer has done everything that they could do to try and get my my private offer so that the $2500 discount could be applied to my new purchase off a lot. They have reached out to their Ford representative for help and it simply has not gone anywhere.

I feel that I helped out Ford when they needed help by reducing orders. I lived up to my end of their program, but honestly I do not believe, based on my experience and the experience of others, that they will live up to their end of the program that they came up with to solve some delivery issues.

I am enjoying my vehicle, purchased ESP through Grainger and will enjoy my 8th Ford. I am disappointed in the response from Ford. I believe that both dealers did try to help. I, along with many others have been lead astray on what seemed to be a reasonable program from Ford. If anyone has any other ideas on routes that I can pursue to bring resolution to this unfulfilled promise from Ford, please let me know.
Sponsored

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This has been a tough one. I had a 2 door Outerbanks loaded on order with a local dealer. When the program was announced, I went in to speak with them about it and they indicated that based on their backlog and allocations that they did not think I would get built in 2023. Not wanting to be cancelled, I started looking at other dealer stock and utilize the $2500 offer from Ford if I bought a Bronco from stock. I found a Wildtrak that met my criteria and negotiated an agreeable price. I went to my originating dealer and indicated my desire to cancel my order under the guidelines of the program and purchase a new in stock Bronco at another dealer.

The purchase went fine and I am very happy with my vehicle. The originating dealer has done everything that they could do to try and get my my private offer so that the $2500 discount could be applied to my new purchase off a lot. They have reached out to their Ford representative for help and it simply has not gone anywhere.

I feel that I helped out Ford when they needed help by reducing orders. I lived up to my end of their program, but honestly I do not believe, based on my experience and the experience of others, that they will live up to their end of the program that they came up with to solve some delivery issues.

I am enjoying my vehicle, purchased ESP through Grainger and will enjoy my 8th Ford. I am disappointed in the response from Ford. I believe that both dealers did try to help. I, along with many others have been lead astray on what seemed to be a reasonable program from Ford. If anyone has any other ideas on routes that I can pursue to bring resolution to this unfulfilled promise from Ford, please let me know.
I am in the same boat, except I didn’t purchase yet because the dealerships cannot populate my certificate for the purchase off the lot. They can see my other certificate for canceling that allows me to order a 2023 Ford Vehicle. Both certificates are supposed to populate together.

Ford itself does not want to help and fix the issue as customer service says they cannot do anything, the dealerships have reached out to their contacts, who’ve said they cannot do anything to fix it. Just a bunch of finger pointing. Meanwhile, I’ve lost my price protections and my rebate for canceling 🤷‍♂️

Ford Motor Company does not care!!!!

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just for referance I purchase a base 3/24 and they gave me a $3645 rebate to offset the price increase. I purchased a BD yesterday (sold it right back to dealer) and they gave me the same $3645 on that one as well.

johntesi

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am also getting the runaround from Ford "Marketing" / customer support. "We see your certificate but we cannot modify it or help in any way, that is for you and the dealership."

I talk to the dealership(s) about it and they say, "We can see that you have a certificate but we cannot use it." I ask why and they say, "You'll need to ask Ford about that one." 🤦‍♂️

Seeing how many of y'all have opted to purchase anyway does make me feel a little better about possibly buying the same car for $6,000 more than I could've bought it for a few weeks ago...

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I emailed all of the executive email addresses and got a lukewarm response regarding the combination of the two programs under the same cert:

I just wanted to touch base and let you know that my contacts are still looking into the situation, I was advised that both promised incentives will be available for your vehicle by the time the vehicle is on the ground at the dealership. I am just waiting on final clarification for your peace of mind.

I should be hearing back again from them in the next couple business days and will reach out to you directly when I do. Either way I will touch base on or before this coming Friday.

Kind Regards,

Ford Motor Company ®

Ford Executive Offices
We'll see what they say.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I emailed all of the executive email addresses and got a lukewarm response regarding the combination of the two programs under the same cert:

We'll see what they say.
Anything new on this? Know of some going through this fiasco right now with no resolution. I feel bad for those that changed their order and expected Ford to hold up their end of the deal. :censored:

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anything new on this? Know of some going through this fiasco right now with no resolution. I feel bad for those that changed their order and expected Ford to hold up their end of the deal. :censored:
Yeah, sorry, I meant to update this thread.

" I understand your concern. I have assisted several people that have used both the MY Transition and the Bronco Order Change offers with no problems. "

I'm taking it with a grain of salt. And my cynical mind wonders if that assistance was the only reason it worked out for those 'several people'. I do wish we could get one of the trusted dealerships (@Zach@Granger), or even someone that has gone through the process to confirm that the two programs on one cert have been used in conjunction.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

G

" I understand your concern. I have assisted several people that have used both the MY Transition and the Bronco Order Change offers with no problems. "

I'm taking it with a grain of salt. And my cynical mind wonders if that assistance was the only reason it worked out for those 'several people'. I do wish we could get one of the trusted dealerships (@Zach@Granger), or even someone that has gone through the process to confirm that the two programs on one cert have been used in conjunction.
Good luck. I tried to work with the Granger Team and their representatives, unfortunately there is a disconnect between the dealerships and Ford. Granger said I’m good, however Ford says that I am not 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
Heelabaloo

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My truck arrived at the dealer last week and we’re trying to work this out. I was holding off on doing an update to this thread in hopes that I’d have good news to share but that hasn’t happened.

In a strange twist of fate, the $2500 modification offer does appear as valid for me but they cannot get it to combine with the $2750 model year transition offer, aka price protection . So far, Ford has not come through with a solution but my dealer is continuing to work on it which I greatly appreciate. Hopefully I’ll have better news to share soon but it’s really looking like Ford has duped us.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd agree that without their assistance, there would be no combining of the offers. Even the trusted dealerships are having no luck. This has been known for a while so plenty of time for Ford to address the issue yet here we are into May with vehicles arriving and no solution.

Just curious, did you go through the process yet?

Sponsored

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd agree that without their assistance, there would be no combining of the offers. Even the trusted dealerships are having no luck. This has been known for a while so plenty of time for Ford to address the issue yet here we are into May with vehicles arriving and no solution.

Just curious, did you go through the process yet?
Nope. My Bronco just flipped over to "Built" yesterday.

Not looking forward to another potential round of Fordfuckery when the time comes.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. My Bronco just flipped over to "Built" yesterday.

Not looking forward to another potential round of Fordfuckery when the time comes.
Since you still have time, why not email and ask the corp guy how the process is supposed to work since dealers do not know what to do?

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Since you still have time, why not email and ask the corp guy how the process is supposed to work since dealers do not know what to do?
"Your dealership has a Ford Regional Representative that can assist them with any issues they may come across, they have only to reach out to their Rep for assistance.

If needed please reach back out to me when the vehicle is at the dealership and I will touch base with the Dealer at that t ime."

Of course, we've heard hit or miss results with Ford reps.

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I took delivery about three weeks ago and was able to have the model year transition certificate and the $2500 order modification certificate stacked.

My dealer did not honor the mid-year price protection, but that wasn’t related to the certificates.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

We've had a mixed back on this. We've been proactive working with people on Ford's incentive team to work out some of the bugs for our customers that have Broncos inbound. We've been able to get the incentives to match up on some customers with both at delivery, others we have had to file an exception and once the exception is paid, we forward them a check.
Sponsored