Sponsored

You think Ford dealers are the worst with ADM?

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford has at least tried to discourage dealerships from using Adjusted Dealer Mark-up.

Next time you want to complain about a Ford dealership, would be good to remember what's happening across the street.

https://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2021/07/report-gm-not-bothered-by-corvette-markups/

A small snippet from the article:

“Dealers are the interface with the customers, so customers make the deal with the dealer, so we leave that side of the business to our great dealer partners, who I think do a fantastic job, honestly, meeting customer needs and helping them through the journey,” Johnson told the site.

When asked if the company could or would do anything to keep dealer markups low, he responded thus: “Well, it’s supply and demand. We supply them, the dealers meet the demand.”
Sponsored

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would say they are the worst. I think that's simply because ford offers some of the best vehicles that are enthusiast driven like mustangs, GTs, raptors, tremors, STs, shelbys, broncos, etc.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think it has been more common for Ford dealers as they have had more slow to mass market and/or just plain hot cars than other competitors. However both MOPAR and GM have had their share with the Hellcats and the C8’s.
Sponsored