Sponsored

You will NOT believe this. Grab a drink....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody got a Copart account? Search the VIN and see if they sold it on a bill of sale
Sponsored

Zachsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep commander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Top of the priority list lol

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So the Case of the Missing Bronco from July 23 production and then mysteriously vanished.....

Turns out it got damaged somewhere somehow...and Ford, without legal authorization! sold it at auction! On Jan. 4. My dealer OWNS the manufacturing title to it!! So they are none too happy, and Ford told no one. The only reason we found out is that my VIN dropped off the palsapp yesterday. So the dealer started digging hard, only to learn this.

Ford. How can they sell something that isn't even legally theirs? And how can they not bother mentioning it, even to the dealer?? I wonder if we'd ever have known.

The good news is that now we know. AND I'll be getting a top priority 22 with hopefully a good engine and not sitting with stale fluids for 7 months. And Ford is trying to figure out what else to do to compensate me. So far, a free warranty woo hoo....

Crazy times, my friends.

About that bottle of whisky for being the very last.....? lol
Ask for a Raptor at Invoice 😁

Carbon Bronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15 Bronco New Lime 302ci
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What else can they do to compensate you? Hammock big enough to hold your new raptor at cost.

Sponsored

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So the Case of the Missing Bronco from July 23 production and then mysteriously vanished.....

Turns out it got damaged somewhere somehow...and Ford, without legal authorization! sold it at auction! On Jan. 4. My dealer OWNS the manufacturing title to it!! So they are none too happy, and Ford told no one. The only reason we found out is that my VIN dropped off the palsapp yesterday. So the dealer started digging hard, only to learn this.

Ford. How can they sell something that isn't even legally theirs? And how can they not bother mentioning it, even to the dealer?? I wonder if we'd ever have known.

The good news is that now we know. AND I'll be getting a top priority 22 with hopefully a good engine and not sitting with stale fluids for 7 months. And Ford is trying to figure out what else to do to compensate me. So far, a free warranty woo hoo....

Crazy times, my friends.

Bruhhhh

DFNMAN

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2dr, 15' M3, 07' FJ, 03' M3, 79' 928
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Bronco belongs to Ford until the dealer pays for it...

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Crazy times, my friends.

Stale fluids? Huh??!?

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The Bronco belongs to Ford until the dealer pays for it...
One THOUSAND percent correct statement, Just like how all the ICE/DIRT Mountain vehicles were always theirs as well.

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Crazy times, my friends.

Did you prepay for this bronco?? Sign anything? If not, they can do whatever they want with it. Its not yours until you take delivery on it… if you read the agreement when you make a reservation it doesnt even guarantee you get a vehicle… they arent sitting around worried about how to compensate you either. The level of entitlement i see in these forums is mind blowing.

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All I got on this one

Whiskey.jpg

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
Depends on FOB destination vs shipping point on who owns title. If destination title doesn’t change hands until delivery and paperwork is signed. If it was shipping point the dealer would have to have insurance on every unit shipped or risk loss. I work in supply chain and most agreements I have ever negotiated are FOB destination because the buyer doesn’t want the burden of insuring shipments.
I have nightmares about FOB destination fairly regularly. Trying to get vendors to accept those terms without too much headache is pretty rare.

Br0k3N_AxL3

Badlands
First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Bronco, '11 F150, '88 Bronco, '22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's starting to sound and look like that the corruption of morality in this generation is starting to permeate everything. Nothing is safe anymore. Unless it's just more noticeable lately, it seems Ford has just gone off the rails under the recent series of "leadership". This is merely a symptom of some of the other issues that everyone on this forum is already well aware of. But it definitely seems like a far more compromised company than even 10 years ago, none the less. People just can't help themselves anymore. Everyone is out for themselves and will screw anyone without a second thought. Glad OP is getting compensated for this.... but never should have happened in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.