IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't think you can get it through a link. I went the to the DrivetheBronco.com website and when I put in my email and order number is states it is not a valid entry. As it seems that it is private that they hand selected people and put their information into the registration site so others couldn't sign up inadvertently. I went to the Austin Off-Roadeo but would gladly take another drive in one.
I think it is the current "Hang in there" hammock give away. Just a really cool one.
Sponsored

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought I heard there some geographic limitations on who they sent the email to as well. I.e. reservation address within 25 miles
That can't be accurate as the 3 sites closes to me were anywhere from 135-180 miles away from my home

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Don't think you can get it through a link. I went the to the DrivetheBronco.com website and when I put in my email and order number is states it is not a valid entry
Folks in AZ who didn't get the e-mail were able to register. Did you try entering your order number with the leading zeroes? (I can't remember if it needs the leading zeroes or not)

Flagstaff

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
335ix / NB miata/ ‘60 TR3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That can't be accurate as the 3 sites closes to me were anywhere from 135-180 miles away from my home
Sorry, Not the first or last time I will be inaccurate! If you get the chance it is worth the free hat and an hour!

Datoad

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Jeep LJ Rubicon, 17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Signed up for the one in Aguanga 12/1.😎

Sponsored

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I signed up for the one in NorCal for the 22nd. Can't wait! Hopefully I see a 2door in the flesh

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I signed up for Castaic 11/14. But then the confirmation said guests must be 16 years old. Sucks cuz our 14yo would have a blast (and I need to get his azz outside and off the damn Xbox!
I agree, that part bummed me out, was hoping to take both kids 13 and 16, looks like the 13yo has to stay behind with her mama... But, it's not like they are going to check birth certificates, I might just take her and say she is 16 and my son is 17 lol, their both tall, could work...

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, did the one at Super Cel West and it was super cool, plus helped me make up my mind on my final build. We actually did our ride in a non-squatch BB and even that trim was super capable on the trail we did.

If you get invited definitely try to go, it's a pretty unique kind of test drive/ride along experience and we really enjoyed it

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just did the ride in Bentonville yesterday. My first time behind the wheel of a Bronco. Let me tell you I WAS STOKED!! It made my disappointment of the delays go away, and got me pumped to continue the wait for my Bronco(s).
I drove a plain Big Bend with 2.3-Auto-Soft top and it was just amazing. What that vehicle can do with street tires shocked me. The torque of the 2.3 shocked me. The trail control of no-pedal climbing and descending shocked me.
I am also a BroncoNation member, and I think that may be helpful to receiving an invite. There were still plenty of Bronco's available and they were allowing walk-ups to drive without prior Reservations.

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
has anybody told ford nobody lives in that state anymore

Sponsored

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just did the ride in Bentonville yesterday. My first time behind the wheel of a Bronco. Let me tell you I WAS STOKED!! It made my disappointment of the delays go away, and got me pumped to continue the wait for my Bronco(s).
I drove a plain Big Bend with 2.3-Auto-Soft top and it was just amazing. What that vehicle can do with street tires shocked me. The torque of the 2.3 shocked me. The trail control of no-pedal climbing and descending shocked me.
I am also a BroncoNation member, and I think that may be helpful to receiving an invite. There were still plenty of Bronco's available and they were allowing walk-ups to drive without prior Reservations.
I saw a pic of several Broncos on Wright's BBQ instagram page and couldn't figure out why there were so many Broncos until just now. I got the same email invite but had to work this weekend so couldn't make the trip up from Little Rock. Too bad because I was in NWA the weekend prior. Glad you had a good time!

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just attended one of these in Bentonville, AR yesterday. I drove a model similar to my order. Pretty informative demo by the pro who rode shotgun with me. Sunday was the first day they allowed consumers to drive due to muddy conditions on the course. This is not a replacement for the Off-Rodeo, but if you haven't driven a Bronco yet, you at least get that chance. We drove a few mile on pavement and then drove over a short course off-road. You can really check out the display Broncos and go over them with a fine tooth comb and they have someone there to answer any questions that you might have.
Ford Bronco Your Exclusive Invite to Drive a Ford Bronco Screenshot_20211018-093533
Ford Bronco Your Exclusive Invite to Drive a Ford Bronco IMG_20211017_111114_01
Ford Bronco Your Exclusive Invite to Drive a Ford Bronco IMG_20211017_110915_01

Mr Smith

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 C400 , 2015 Grand Cherokee , 2004 F250 4x4,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone else get one of these e-mails? Has anyone already done this?

With its incredible toughness and durability, the all-new Bronco was built to carry outdoor enthusiasts to wherever the wilderness calls.
And the wilderness is calling you. While you wait for your new Bronco to arrive, you and two guests have been exclusively selected to attend this invitation-only Ford Bronco off-road drive – and you’ll be the one in the driver’s seat.
Space is limited, so register today. This event is by invitation only. You will need to provide your unique Bronco Reservation ID / Order Number to register.
Please click below to register. If all of the timeslots are full and you would like to be added to a waitlist, please email [email protected] with which location(s) you are interested in attending. You will be personally emailed if timeslots become available. Or you can also click the link in this email often for updated availability.​
The following Bronco off-road events
are taking place near you:

Castaic Lake State Rec Area
Castaic, CA
November 10-22, 2021​
TCB Ranch
Aguanga, CA
November 30-December 12, 2021​
Vogt Ranch
Dulzura, CA
December 14-18, 2021​
Yep got it today, be nice to test before I commit , 1/6/21 Grays Harbor Wa ORV Park

#Hopinandfindout

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone else get one of these e-mails? Has anyone already done this?

With its incredible toughness and durability, the all-new Bronco was built to carry outdoor enthusiasts to wherever the wilderness calls.
And the wilderness is calling you. While you wait for your new Bronco to arrive, you and two guests have been exclusively selected to attend this invitation-only Ford Bronco off-road drive – and you’ll be the one in the driver’s seat.
Space is limited, so register today. This event is by invitation only. You will need to provide your unique Bronco Reservation ID / Order Number to register.
Please click below to register. If all of the timeslots are full and you would like to be added to a waitlist, please email [email protected] with which location(s) you are interested in attending. You will be personally emailed if timeslots become available. Or you can also click the link in this email often for updated availability.​
The following Bronco off-road events
are taking place near you:

Castaic Lake State Rec Area
Castaic, CA
November 10-22, 2021​
TCB Ranch
Aguanga, CA
November 30-December 12, 2021​
Vogt Ranch
Dulzura, CA
December 14-18, 2021​
Awesome... I just got this and registered for here in TX.. I thought it was a HOAX... so glad to see it isnt

#Hopinandfindout

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome... I just got this and registered for here in TX.. I thought it was a HOAX... so glad to see it isnt
BTW.. follow up to this.. I went and did the test drive this Saturday.. it was awesome... LOL.. now ill be even more impatient waiting .. ;-)
Sponsored