Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely BL. I'd like it even more in grey instead of black though.
In a year or two I'll upgrade to the Katzkin heated/ventilated seats. Navy seats with orange stitching. Kidding!!!
The BD has 2 tone black/space gray MGV seats.
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I prefer black because it shows dirt easier. When black is clean, you know it’s clean. With lighter colors, they hide dirt, so they look clean but they’re actually filthy dirty and nasty wtf
When I built my house the lady we bought our black counterops warned us it would show all the dirt. That's exactly what I wanted. Now, when I wipe it, I know I've got everything.

StaticAnalysis

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I built my house the lady we bought our black counterops warned us it would show all the dirt. That's exactly what I wanted. Now, when I wipe it, I know I've got everything.
exactly, I never understand why people want to just look clean instead of actually be clean

mrcx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The BD has 2 tone black/space gray MGV seats.
True, but I want the Sas package and manual and don't want to wait a year or more for the Bronco.
If I get a BD + Sas, I have to get the 2.7L/Auto combination. That brings the total up to almost $44K.
If I get the BL, manual and no Sas (since it has everything but the wheels/tires) I spend a few hundred less and get Signature lighting, high-level instrument panel, and front stabilizer disconnect.
If Sas + MT wasn't late availability, I'd be getting the BD as it would be a few thousand cheaper.

Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the orange accents is only on the leather option for the BL.
Orange accents are based on the BL decal , the interior accents stay the same when you switch between MGV and Leather.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly. The reservation process is for early release for enthusiasts willing to fly plunk down a measly $100, it also gives Ford and early idea or the interest in the Bronco. However, it does get you in at MSRP. Any orders past the cutoff for the reservations process, you would probably be looking at brutal ADM's (Additional Dealer Markups) like the Raptor had a 3+ years when it was released. So if you think the interiors are a multicolored mess (which I do) imagine that $50K Bronco now costing now at $65K including $15K ADM, for the same exact mutilcolored mess, now going to the honor of buying a Bronco and paying taxes even on the ADM...

With that said, I believe, and I am sure Ford knows now, they will sell everything in production for the next few years no matter how many people 'cancel' their reservation in disgust. Canceling your reservation at this point only looses your MSRP pricing.

Let's hope Ford take care of us early adopter / fans and edits the B&P to get something with a more realistic color scheme. For them to take the time to add in 200 options and only 1 interior of each type is... lets say shooting themselves in the foot.
15k markup I highly doubt that.

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

15k markup I highly doubt that.
The Raptor had up to a $20K ADM markup for the first few years of its release (and got it). The Bronco reservations will be built before dealer stock so the only Bronco's for sale on lots until mid to late 2022 will be customer reservations that were delivered to the dealer but ended up not be purchased. I could easily see these having a $15-20K ADM for anyone that really wants a Bronco but did not get in on the reservation process.

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I
IMO the BD is the best. MGV but gray and black instead of just black and blue stitching instead of yellow.

BDinterior.JPG

BDinterior2.JPG
Why can't Ford used Black, Grey or White thread for the stitching!!!!!!! I wanted a White WT and stick with Area51 stitching and sandstone dual color seats and tan dash... nuts!!!!!
Sponsored