Sponsored

Your first 2021 Bronco mods will be?

If you could, would you change your build to an FE?

• Total voters

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not knowing what it will come with for wheels, tires, bumpers, and every other customizable option, probably the only things I can take a stab at is seat covers, weather tech floor mats, and window tint. Mount for the hi-lift jack.
Sponsored

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Paint the grille white (Race Red body with white top), white 17-inch steelies with dog dish hubcaps and a leveling kit. Maybe some underhood mods, but nothing crazy.
Ford Bronco Your first 2021 Bronco mods will be? 1582307586987

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
-lights and mudflaps for sure will be the first thing
-Second set of rims and winter tires will also happen within the first year

Beyond that will depend on what it ends up coming with stock:
-If I can't keep the rear diff locked at speed in stock form, adding an override switch for that
-If it doesn't come stock with a front LSD, that will be going in as soon as there's one available.
-Same story for some good bypass shocks if it doesn't come with them
Winter tires? BFG KOs *are* my winter tires - and spring, summer, fall, as well.

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Winter tires? BFG KOs *are* my winter tires - and spring, summer, fall, as well.
KO2s or any other mountain/snowflake rated AT tire are totally fine for most winter conditions, agreed.

But for going quickly on ice and snow, you can't beat a proper studded winter tire. Studded Nokian Hakkapeliitta LT3s are a big step up over an A/T tire in grip on compact snow and ice

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Paint the grille white (Race Red body with white top), white 17-inch steelies with dog dish hubcaps and a leveling kit. Maybe some underhood mods, but nothing crazy.
Ford Bronco Your first 2021 Bronco mods will be? 1582307586987

I think we're gonna be best friends.

Either steelies with dog dish, or...White wagon wheels had better look out. I'm comin' for 'em.

MAAAAAYBE some AR Centerline-type aloominium wheels.

Sponsored

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
KO2s or any other mountain/snowflake rated AT tire are totally fine for most winter conditions, agreed.

But for going quickly on ice and snow, you can't beat a proper studded winter tire. Studded Nokian Hakkapeliitta LT3s are a big step up over an A/T tire in grip on compact snow and ice
Agreed. Nokians for me all day and it's not really that close. But I also do quite a bit of driving in foul weather. Good snow tires make it fun

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bumpers, mild lift/leveling kit, tires, wheels, window tint. After owning a vehicle with tinted front windows, you will never go back. Just so happens I have a sensitivityto light, so I can even get uv blocker full windshield tint, and be legal. Not too worried about doing anything major until its needed. IE, after 200k miles and things start to wear out. Thats when things like SAS and a motor swap would happen. Which point it loses highway duty and becomes a toy/in town DD. I think ford is going to give us a solid rig that wont need anything too crazy.

OP
OP
BroncoJeremie

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Personally If they do that instead of a bunch of a Ford badges and ecoboost labels I will not remove anything. Kinda like the mustang with it's badging

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Rethinking my original comment...
• Wouldn’t switch out tires right away, would let them wear out and then go and get some nice A/Ts
• vinyl or bed lined floors
• Larger Fuel Tank is a must, especially if it shares on with the ranger (18gal?!)
• rear storage drawer (see image)
• roof rack what works with removed panels
• a “my other ride is a _(insert allotted airframe)_” once I get out of flight school.

E3A0815D-E54E-459A-B071-5009A66ED4E3.jpeg

9AC28998-C9D7-412C-856D-29AEAF2B572E.jpeg

35913D80-09A8-40EC-A55D-CAF392CBA1BB.gif

Sponsored

Broncosaur

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if a winch option will be available and if they will put in a second battery to run it.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Depending on the tire size, I usually drive on the regular tires for a while then replace them with something bigger since I actually live off road. I wouldn't mind some custom paint details for fun. It's really hard to say until we see what's standard, what accessories are available, and what the local aftermarket places have available to add when it comes out.
Sponsored