Sponsored

Your first 2021 Bronco mods will be?

If you could, would you change your build to an FE?

• Total voters

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m not even kidding kinda want to do it but with one of those smaller cans to my Jeep right now lmao.

I have all these ingredients and 2 extra shifters for my Tundra.

I may just do this LOLOLOL
Sponsored

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have all these ingredients and 2 extra shifters for my Tundra.

I may just do this LOLOLOL
As a point of interest, someone on one of the Tundra forums figured out that the pistol grip from an AR-15 will thread directly onto the shifter of the Toyota Tundra.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As a point of interest, someone on one of the Tundra forums figured out that the pistol grip from an AR-15 will thread directly onto the shifter of the Toyota Tundra.
I saw that LOL

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I mean, a bean can? It should be against all humankind.
Yeah seems weird to me too. Not even something cool like a shrunken head or pool ball. A big ass can isnt even slightly ergronomic. Might aswell use a plastic turd gag.

My first mod will be wet okoles, a recovery gear bag, and a winch. I expect Ford to set me up with just about everything else I need. I also hope to get a warranty legal tune as soon as I get used to the power it has stock.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Apparently replacing the sway bar links with ones that can be disconnected ...
Now that we know yes to lockers,disconnects and even the front dig feature, I am going to go practical: slider bars with detachable steps.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'll probably just tint the windows and drive the piss out of it.

Deadfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350, 2007 HD Road King, 2013 370Z
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rack, Winch, & Snorkle. Which could also be the name of my new favorite bar.

KN-CT

Base
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar XK, Ford Mustang, 2020 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mod 1 - Paint the Grille & Add Bronco Lettering in Oxford White -- day I get it
Mod 2 - 35% Black Nano Ceramic Window Tint on all 5 Widows -- day I get it
Mod 3 - Center Console Vault/In-Vehicle Safe -- whenever its available for the Bronco
Mod 4 - New Tires 265/75/R16 w/OWL -- first 12 months
Mod 5 - 4 Inch LED Fog Lights & Light Bar -- first 18 months
Mod 6 - Roush Performance Pack for 2.3L EcoBoost -- whenever its available for the Bronco
Mod 7 - Complete, Professional Reupholstering in Leather -- whenever I get tired of the cloth

There's probably more I haven't even thought of yet. In the years to come I'm certain there will be lots of aftermarket items available from Ford and others.

That's been the great thing about my Mustang. My two sons and I have had a lot of fun working on that car and thinking about the next mod we will put on it. And...of course driving it!

Congrats to all! We are fortunate to have a reservation and be among the first to get our Broncos.

Sponsored

Randeeezy

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
honestly guys I don't know why ford didn't offer a forest/emerald green paint job, that's my color so I would like to get a paint job

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Some debadging/rebadging, don't really care about the "Trail Rated" badge, so I'll probably pull that and replace it with the classic cursive emblem on each side, and so we're not being redundant with the amount of Bronco letterings on the thing, pull the front badging and replace it with the classic "F O R D", really not a fan of the "BRONCO" lettering that ended up on the final product, I can guarantee you that was thought of by the Marketing Department and not the Designers. Should be easy to 3D print a few replacement letters, it's just a matter of determining whether the old ones will pop out or if I'll have to cut into the grill. And finally, I'll replace the tie-down handles with a panel that will sit flush with the hood. The fender ridges on the original were one of my favorite design cues, I really don't like how they're interrupted with these big handles on the new one, good utilitarian feature but I honestly don't think I'll ever use them personally, and prefer a more seamless look.

orange bronco.png

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'll probably put tube steps on instead of rock rails and may change out grab handles to less colorful ones, but I guess that will depend when spare parts become available.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fifteen 52 wheels if the size works out. Then I am Going to make my own soft top....possibly Hawaiian print and some seat covers. Also I am going to vinyl over some of the grey areas.

Engineeredthisway24

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Side steps/rock rail integrated, front and rear bumpers, ceramic tint all around, PPF all painted surfaces, and then ceramic coat all surfaces and wheels. Device rail as soon as one is available. I like to add mods one at a time, so all of this will develop over the first few months except for the PPF, ceramic coat, and tint. Those will all be done the first few days of delivery. Lastly, scotch guard the hell out of the seats!
Sponsored