Sponsored

Your first 2021 Bronco mods will be?

If you could, would you change your build to an FE?

• Total voters

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My first mod will be to take the silver beauty rings off and give them a cheap rattle can paint job. Thinking a darkish grey just to give me something a little different than all black. If I like it enough, than once it starts to look crappy I’ll get them powder coated or something a little more permanent.

Past that I’m not going to do anything for a good while. I’ll let everyone else be guinea pigs and test/review mods and accessories to see what is worth doing.
Sponsored

azbittel

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach E - Premium - AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My first mod will be to take the silver beauty rings off and give them a cheap rattle can paint job. Thinking a darkish grey just to give me something a little different than all black. If I like it enough, than once it starts to look crappy I’ll get them powder coated or something a little more permanent.

Past that I’m not going to do anything for a good while. I’ll let everyone else be guinea pigs and test/review mods and accessories to see what is worth doing.
Get black plastidip from dyc. My last 2 rim dips lasted 3 years, and 5 years. 5 years was on my truck which I off roaded all winter Got complements constantly because it looked stock.

2PT7

Wildtrak
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Probably small stuff like the tailgate table and rock sliders. Wont do much until more accessories become available

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
1) Rear facing LED light connected to Aux switch that blind people flicking high beams at me.

Since I'm Base:
2) Leather wrap kit for the urethane steering wheel
3) Side/tube steps since we're getting Sasquatch - wife and small kids need to get inside
4) Fog lights, maybe

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received my tie deflators and a regulator with hose and fittings as part of my tire inflation set up.

On a related topic...
Has anyone seen any 3rd party retailers who are taking orders on accessories now that deliveries are happening? Just about all of the places I look say "coming soon".

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Basics - Cargo mat with ford pass points. Couldnt get due to payload. Removal of front license plate bracket (if dealer doesnt follow orders), and 35% front side window tint.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was thinking the same thing. I want to see some reviews of the drawer first though. My worry is it might not be tall enough (5”) for quite a bit if my gear
@Chrism81 had some good measurements of his (already arrived) and can likely add some clarity for you. He was a big help in me deciding to pull the trigger on it. With the very minimal locking storage room on the Bronco, I thought this would be a great option.

Sorry to volunteer you Chris haha.

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As it’s looking more and more like fantasy that I’ll see one in my garage anytime soon, I’m going with this:
Ford Bronco Your first 2021 Bronco mods will be? 2C5EBF78-7994-41DE-AA5E-F3219776353F

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll put a Grateful Dead stealy sticker on the rear glass, but that's gonna be it for a while. I will buy a good compressor, but won't mount it permanently anywhere (for now) and some other recovery gear, but no plans so far of mounting anything on the Bronco, I'm gonna wait and see what the market offers next year. Especially for the Aux switches. Don't like light bars on the roof, but somebody makes one that mounts to the top of the windshield inside, that might be interesting, have to see if it blocks too much of the view.

Mesh bimini top for sure, but I'm waiting for my Ford points to show up to buy stuff like that. Should get around $1000 since I switched from dual to MIC top only when they offered that deal.

Eventually I will have some lights for the sides and back, front I'm first gonna see how good the headlights are, I don't really wheel at night.

Rig is expensive enough, gonna try and be slow with add on things, especially those that look cool but are not really necessary for my use.

Winch definitely, but most likely hitch mounted, get a front hitch receiver installed. Don't want it on the Bronco all year long, only when on trails, and being able to mount it front or back is nice. Can't have it on front (for now) anyways with Lux package.

Badsquatch, 2.7, Lux, tow, MIC. It'll be a while before I'll have to start shopping.

Sponsored

TonyWonder

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
One of the first things I want is some sliders with a small step. I really don’t like the step Ford is offering. I’m gonna need a soft top too. Would go with the TrekTop if it folded all the way down, but I can wait for some more options.
Side note: OP’s avatar is really weirding me out…

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Change to a FE?? Fook No!

I got a Base so I can make my Bronco look like this.......

My first goal is to get rid of the stock bumpers for custom front and rear bumpers in Chrome, Baby, Chrome.

As for the stripe design and colors, that still a TS project.

Retro Classic Heritage 2021 Bronco graphics.jpg

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got board and I was wondering what everyone first modification would be. Personally mine will most likely he wheels or adding a light bar
Yeah, well I got planked and it will be wheels and suspension outside of Ford accessories at the dealer. (If I choose to add to loan and get a matching discount to my lowest find wherever, it will be full body plate, steps, and some Visco retro vinyl action.) Falken Wildpeak atw3s 285/70r17s on Procomp 69 vintage series rims.
Sponsored