Sponsored

Your New Bronco: Daily Driver, or Toy?

What Is Your New Bronco Going to be Doing?

• Total voters

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

<Must...resist... Coilover conversion/40" rubber... can't... full exhaust... gah!...lockers...> :idea:
This is me in a nutshell. I've never had a vehicle that I haven't modded or upgraded heavily. I just can't resist the urge to make my vehicle exactly what I want. I hate driving a car that is just like everything else on the road. It's never for anyone else's attention or enjoyment, it's for me to enjoy and appreciate. If someone else appreciates it or even hates it, that's a double blessing for me.
Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This will be my daily driver, my toy, and weekend warrior vehicle. Plus I wanted this vehicle to be the central point of very special moments I intend to have with my son and daughter. I remember so many stories when I was a kid begin with that 1985 F250 that my dad had that was loud and obnoxious. I want those same memories with my kids.

RagunCajn

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 3500 & 2012 BMW x5 Dzl
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco will be my daily driver / weekend toy. I have a Ram 3500 4x4 that we use for towing and for heavy duty hauling at work. My GF drives the BMW X5 diesel for daily duties and we take that on road trips.
I haven't had a single vehicle since my early twenties. I"m always modifying them so I have to have a backup to get to work.

Jette

Black Diamond
First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
These percentages are interesting. I foresee there are going to be lots of daily drivers with sasquatch package.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I voted for weekend fun, but really I’m kinda all of the above. We have other vehicles but honestly I’ll probably DD my 2Door also. My wife picked up a Kia Telluride last fall and it’s one of the nicest cars I’ve ever driven. Selling my beloved & fully built Tacoma tomorrow and recently picked up a 2014 JK 2door on 35’s with only 32K miles. So we have the Kia for the family Road trips, the Jeep will be for my daughter (she will be 15 in Feb) and the Bronco will be “Dad’s”.

Last edited:
Reactions: RLW

Sponsored

stratego

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I walk to work when in the office, but love to go out to national parks and beaches, so i'm ditching my Tesla Model 3 and going with something I can throw surfboards in or actually drive out to Yosemite.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Both, but then again I only work 2 days a week...
Sponsored