Sponsored

Your vehicle is scheduled for production this fast??

Shefoot

Wildtrak
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Reactions: KAQ

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Got the same email. This is strange, anybody suspicious that the Ford server was hacked ?

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Evidently with the right build it is. I wasn't in the mood to wait 2 years for my outerbanks so I put a pretty basic Big Bend order in today and it scheduled this afternoon. Figure I'll drive it for the 3 years it takes to get my Outer Banks :ROFLMAO:
do you mind telling the features? specifically auto or manual?2.3 or 2.7 etc..

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.

This is the error message I get when I follow the tracker button from the email and enter a valid numbers combo??

Also, B6G tracking tool: Can't Retrieve This VIN

Last edited:

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You ordered what they can build.
I just find it hard to believe there aren't people with the exact same build that reserved over a year ago...the way it looks is a person was better off not reserving and going through the last year of bullshit then just casually strolling by a dealer and ordering a damn week ago.

Completely ridiculous.

Sponsored

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I purposefully waited to place an order to give Ford some time to work out production kinks and to see and test drive a bronco in person. After getting the opportunity to see and test drive one, I placed my order on 11/1/21 with no prior reservation.

I received my vin and build date for the week of 1/17. I feel terrible for those July 2020 reservation holders.

BB, 2.3L, auto, mid package, mod bumper, soft top, tow. Small dealership.

OP
OP

Badassbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A buddy of mine placed his order last week, non reservation holder 4 dr WT lux with softop. He got an email tonight, build date 1-22 and a VIN. He was excited to say the least.
Wow on a WT. That’s fast

KAQ

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Crosstreck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Big Bend 2.3L Automatic, 4 door, soft top, aux switches, mid package was what I put in. Silver though not sure if color has anything to do with it

OP
OP

Badassbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's been known - Soft top, 2.3L 4 door, will get your Bronco built quick. The less options, the faster.

If you are reading this thread and are tempted, just know that the 2.3l Has more umph than any wrangler except the new 4XE model, more power than any stock 4runner and more power than any production Bronco prior, even the v8's in the 60s. So it's plenty. I had a lifted JKU Wrangler (4 door 2016) with the 280hp V6 and 35's. No problem, daily driven, highway driven.

I mean, the 2.3L has been the only option for the Ranger since the comeback. See plenty of those around these days.

Plus you get the hard top prep kit now, and the aftermarket will bring better tops and start to fill that void next summer. By the time you get yours it will practically be spring anyhow.
I drove the 2.3 and 2.7 and it wasn’t much of a difference in my opinion for me to go 2.7