Sponsored

Your vehicle is scheduled for production this fast??

Someshoes

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You’re kidding. So if I walk in and order a base 4 door soft top 2.3 Sasquatch with an auto I might see it soon?

I hate this roulette wheel. Im going to seem like a crazy person calling another dealership and ordering a third, but I might settle since the 2.7 is… well…. Whatever.
Sponsored

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My order is sitting with a priority code of 99 (not to be scheduled) but yet I just got the scheduled to be built email with a VIN and 1/17 build date.
Your dealer might have told you it was 99, but if you've got a VIN it obviously wasn't.

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
if you order a softtop, they are building those for dealer stock.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You’re kidding. So if I walk in and order a base 4 door soft top 2.3 Sasquatch with an auto I might see it soon?

I hate this roulette wheel. Im going to seem like a crazy person calling another dealership and ordering a third, but I might settle since the 2.7 is… well…. Whatever.
I saw 2.7 being scheduled quick. Nobody knows what’s going on. I went 4 door base sas 2.7 mod bumper and switches. Walk-in 3 weeks ago and scheduled tonight. Sharing as encouragement and maybe to validate the option of walking into a larger dealer 🤷 but, this week base/bb/bd seemed to be hot. Maybe next time it’ll be weighted towards obx and bl. Who knows

Sponsored

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A buddy of mine placed his order last week, non reservation holder 4 dr WT lux with softop. He got an email tonight, build date 1-22 and a VIN. He was excited to say the least.
Are you still friends with this traitor?

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are you still friends with this traitor?
Well....if mine hadn't got a build date of 12/13 couple weeks ago might not be. I will be pissed if he gets his before me, after all I told him who and where to order his from. I had another buddy text me this evening, he still hasn't received a build date and he ordered long time ago.

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Evidently with the right build it is. I wasn't in the mood to wait 2 years for my outerbanks so I put a pretty basic Big Bend order in today and it scheduled this afternoon. Figure I'll drive it for the 3 years it takes to get my Outer Banks :ROFLMAO:
I would make sure some of the folk around here don't find out your address after announcing getting a build date a mere hours after ordering.

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's been known - Soft top, 2.3L 4 door, will get your Bronco built quick. The less options, the faster.

If you are reading this thread and are tempted, just know that the 2.3l Has more umph than any wrangler except the new 4XE model, more power than any stock 4runner and more power than any production Bronco prior, even the v8's in the 60s. So it's plenty. I had a lifted JKU Wrangler (4 door 2016) with the 280hp V6 and 35's. No problem, daily driven, highway driven.

I mean, the 2.3L has been the only option for the Ranger since the comeback. See plenty of those around these days.

Plus you get the hard top prep kit now, and the aftermarket will bring better tops and start to fill that void next summer. By the time you get yours it will practically be spring anyhow.

Reactions: KAQ

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I placed an order 3 days ago and just received the vin number and estimated build date.
Base with Sasquatch

Is this possible?
I’m excited but sounds too good to be true.
are you trying to get stoned by the masses?

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's been known - Soft top, 2.3L 4 door, will get your Bronco built quick. The less options, the faster.
I'm thinking this is becoming an old wives tale from the long ago past of 2021. There are plenty of other builds with lots of options getting production dates.

DarkPony

Outer Banks
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F250 Platinum, 97 Porsche 993
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I placed an order 3 days ago and just received the vin number and estimated build date.
Base with Sasquatch

Is this possible?
I’m excited but sounds too good to be true.
What was your build?

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I hate You!
Naw! Just feeling REAL anxious hearing these stories!
Just got to remember that “I” am not settling, and patience will get me what exactly I ordered. Still kind of makes me angry “inside” though! 🤬🥺

MikeD

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got the email saying I’m scheduled for 1/17/22 week as well. Strange thing is I didnt put my order in for a ‘22 yet, I guess the dealer submitted the same thing as when I originally ordered a ‘21. I’m going to call them tomorrow and see.
Sponsored